Who says’ hard work doesn’t pay off, if you have the will to achieve what you want you can go to any heights. Mukesh Gahlot, the six times Mr.India Champion has shown the same kind of dedication and perseverance to fulfill his bodybuilding ambitions. His journey can best be described in his following achievements.
- 6 times Mr. India in which 4 times overall champion - 2008/09/10&12
- Asia silver medal 2012 in China
- Mr. World 5th place in Bangkok in 2016
- South Asia gold medal, 2012 in India
- 2 times world champion, 2016 & 2017 in Holland and England, respectively
- 2 times European champion, 2015 & 2017 in England & Holland, respectively
- Awarded as Best Lifter in European Championship 2017, Germany
Apart from this, he has mentored many state and national champions and is now sharing his expertise on the Healthkart platform through live Ask Me Anything session. The co-director of Dronacharya THE GYM having 172 branches all over India, will be answering all your bodybuilding and exercising related queries on 7th March 2017 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
So keep your questions ready and tune in to this page for getting all your bodybuilding/nutrition/workout related queries sorted from the very own ‘Guru Ji’ on 7th March 2017!