- MuscleBlaze 12
- ON 40
- Ultimate Nutrition 22
- Allmax 2
- Amaze 4
- Amix 8
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Series 2
- BPI Sports 2
- Biotech 2
- Brio 18
- British Nutritions 12
- Cytosport 8
- Domin8r Nutrition 20
- Dplus 9
- Dymatize 15
- EAS 1
- ESN 10
- Easy Body 2
- Endura 11
- GNC 14
- Gaspari Nutrition 6
- Grenade 6
- INLIFE 6
- Inner Armour 2
- Labrada 3
- MVP Biotech 15
- Matrix 6
- MuscleTech 17
- MuscleTech Six Star 1
- Orbit 2
- Physique Elite 1
- QNT 9
- Radevik 3
- SAN 10
- SNT 14
- SSN 12
- Scitec Nutrition 8
- Scivation 1
- SportPharma 2
- TWINLAB 9
- Tara Nutricare 13
- Universal Nutrition 13
- VPX 1
- Venky's Nutrition 15
- Xtreme Force 1
A good physique and a strong, well-built muscular frame are a dream of many but a reality for very few. If you too want to have a well-built frame; just exercising everyday or having nutritious balanced diet is not all that will work. What you need is a good protein rich intake in the right amounts to help your body gain mass and build muscles. However, everyday diet cannot provide you enough proteins without going overboard on other unwanted nutrients like fats and carbohydrates as well.
For a stronger body with a sculpted muscular frame, you need a good protein supplement to give you that extra added nutrition. Opt for Whey Proteins for that extra boost. Whey proteins, which are stronger and more refined are derived from milk and have the maximum bio-availability of proteins; with Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAAs in abundance.
Get the right Whey Protein Supplement
There are three different types of whey protein supplements. It is always wise to understand your requirement and select accordingly the one that suits you best. In order to do that you need to know all three types:
- Whey protein concentrates – Low in fat, these are 75 percent pure proteins and have the highest BV or Biological Value. Available in powdered form, they have the highest lactose content in them and are also the cheapest whey proteins.
- Whey protein isolates – Enriched with 90 percent pure proteins, these are the purest whey proteins you will get. They are fat, carbohydrates and lactose-free and are therefore, a much healthier choice in comparison. Priced highest among all types the whey protein isolates are also available in powdered form.
- Whey protein blends – A blend between the isolates and the concentrates, these whey proteins are generally the best suited in terms of efficiency and price; as they have a balanced amino acid profile.
Why are Whey Proteins better?
Whey proteins are considered better than any other protein source simply because of their superior amino acid profile. A good amino acid profile not only helps build the body and muscle mass at a faster pace; but it also ensures faster recovery from any health issue, lending strength to the body.
Whey proteins are most suited to sportspersons and gym enthusiasts looking to build their bodies. It provides instant energy and is easy to digest; therefore, it is apt as a Supplement that can be had both before and after a workout. It prevents the body from using muscle mass as fuel by providing it with ample protein as fuel. This fast ingesting protein source is also rich in anti-oxidants and therefore, works as an immunity-booster that keeps illness and infections at bay.
What are the benefits of Whey Protein?
Whey protein has several benefits. The most prominent ones are listed below –
- It builds body mass and promotes muscle build-up giving you a strong, muscular body
- It is a rich source of anti-oxidants and therefore, enhances your body’s immunity and protects it from diseases and infections
- Whey Protein supplements are heart-friendly
- As they promote muscle build-up they are good against obesity and its associated problems/diseases.
- They ensure faster repair of damaged muscles during workouts and strenuous exercises or athletic schedules
- Ideal supplement for sports persons, athletes and body builders
- Helps counter food cravings as protein rich supplements keep you feeling full for long.
- Experience an increased rate of metabolism with whey protein supplements resulting in balanced weight loss.
Who should take Whey proteins?
Whey protein supplements are best used by those looking to build their muscle mass and overall body. Athletes, body builders and sportspersons benefit most from them. Also, a person with a weak immune system, cancer patients, or anyone who needs to build strength post an operation can use them. Whey Proteins are also good for the elderly looking to maintain a certain weight and those with obesity issues and weight loss concerns. This is also a good diet supplements for vegetarians as it is a rich source of proteins, which non-vegetarians get in abundance otherwise from eggs, meat and poultry.
However, people who suffer from lactose intolerance can avoid the use of whey proteins.
Where to buy Whey Proteins?
You can buy your whey protein supplements from the market, your area pharmacists or be smart and indulge in quick, easy and convenient shopping online at HealthKart.com.
The fact, that HealthKart offers you a wide range of brands to select from makes it the best place to buy your whey protein supplements. What’s even better is that you can easily make a price comparison, possibly get lucrative discounts from time to time; and also get the quantity you want to try out at first.
So why bother going to the market and picking up what the shopkeeper has in the store; when you have the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your home. Get the Whey Protein of your choice at lucrative prices with HealthKart and get it delivered right at your doorstep. HealthKart shows you the easy way to good health.