Accu- Chek Soft Clix Lancets-25
The Accu-chek soft clix lancets come with a needle diameter of 0.4 mm which has a precise Silicon coated needle. Used Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets are ejectable Sterilized with gamma radiation. Its special 3- sided optimally cut lancet has a fast penetration speed with Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device.
How to use
- Pull off the cap from Accu-Chek Softclix
- Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder and push it in until it clicks
- Press the Softclix cap again until it clicks
- Check that you set the Comfort dial to the desired penetration depth
- Press the priming button until it clicks
- Gently press Softclix against the fingertip and press the release button
- After measuring your blood glucose, pull off your Softclix cap and slide the ejector forwards to remove the lancet.
- Needle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Special and precise needle cut
- Silicon coated needle
- Used Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets are ejectable
- Sterilized with gamma radiation
- Special 3- sided optimally cut lancet
- Fast penetration speed with Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device
As sharpness diminishes with use, a fresh lancet is recommended every time you test. Using a sharp lancet minimizes tissue damage and callus formation, thereby promoting virtually pain-free testing. It is also advisable to use a different fingertip each time you test because otherwise calluses may form quicker. Changing Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets is quick and convenient for you with Accu-Chek lancing devices.
Treat fingertips with care by using Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets one time only. In combination with the patented Clixmotion technology from Accu-Chek, you can be assured of especially gentle and virtually pain-free blood sampling.