Imperial Leather Soap (Pack of 4)
Are you a fan of all things original…all things best!? Well if you are, then you must try out the Imperial Leather Soap. Imperial has come a very long way since they introduced the Imperial Leather Soap almost 70 years ago & till date this product is known for its legendary fragrance.
Imperial Leather Soap has a distinctive fragrance that will take you back to the 1760s! The history of the product is that Count Orlov, a Nobleman from Russia got a perfume created for Catherine the Great and this perfume was created by no one other than Bayleys in Bond St London. This fragrance soon became a hot favourite in the court of Russia & in early 1900's, Bayleys in Bond Street was bought by Cusson's who chose this fragrance for the base of soap called the ‘Imperial Russian Leather’. This product has its own distinctive fragrance, & also has the eternal stamp which is carefully inserted on each bar.
The Imperial Leather Soap is well-known for its luxury, classic fragrance & is a soap that will wrap you in creamy rich lather, cleaning & caring for your body. It is also very suitable for ultra sensitive skin, as it has milk nutrients & Vitamin E to enrich it. Enjoy the gentle fragrance & creamy lather that will care & clean for your entire family’s skin.
Features and Benefits
• It gives a very creamy rich lather.
• The fragrance is classic.
• It is a very long lasting soap bar.
• There are 4 soap bars in each pack.
• This soap bar has been in the market for over 70 years.
• A brand trusted for several generations.
• There are 3 available variants- Active, Elegance & Classic.
• All soap bars are 175 gms each in size.