Nidek Pulmo Mist Nebuliser II
Nidek Pulmo-Mist II Nebuliser is a true combination of performance with affordability. Packed with features like Piston Driven Compressor provides a free flow rate of 8 LPM delivering medication quickly and effectively along with safety by Compressor Relief Valve. Ideally suited for COPD patients for the delivery of the medication.
When using Electrical products, Especially when children are present, always follow basic safety precautions, including:
Lightweight – Just 1.4 Kgs, among the lightest in the industry.
Powerful – Piston Driven Compressor provides a free flow rate of 8 LPM delivering medication quickly and effectively.
Stylish – New compact design with rounded corners, integrated carrying handle and built in Nebuliser holder.
Safe – Patient is protected by a built in Compressor Relief Valve.
Durable – ABS Injection Moulded Cabinet. Recessed Air outlet to prevent damage. No lids to break!
Reliable – patented motor design by the leading compressor manufacturer in the respiratory industry, backed with a one year warranty.
Economical – Priced to meet the needs of the managed care market. For the patient, the lowest power consumption in the industry.
User Friendly – Reusable filter can be easily removed. Simple and easy one button operation.
To reduce the risk of Electrocution
- Always unplug this product, immedietely after using.
- Do Not use while bathing or around water.
- Do Not place or store the product where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink, or where it can be splashed upon.
- Do Not reach for product that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
- Do not place or drop into water or other liquids.
To reduce the risk of burms, electrocution, fire or injury to persons
This product should never be left unattended when pluggen in.
Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on or near Children and Physically Impaired Individuals.
Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Use this product only under a physician's direction. Use only with nebulizer attachments supplied by the manufacturer or recommended by your physician or equipment supplier.
Keep the power cord away form Heated or Hot surfaces.
NEVER operate this product with a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water; call Qualified Service Personnel for examination and repair.
NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
NEVER use while sleeping or drowsy.
NEVER block the air openings of the product or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free from lint, hair or other materials that might block them. Blocked openings may couse the unit ot shut down.
Do Not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used.
Do Not use in the presence of flammable anesthesia mixtures with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide.
Operation / Procedures:
- Place the unit on a table or other firem surface where controls are easily reached. (use only with an approved type Nebulizer and all associated products are intended for use is included in the package).
- The Nebulizer and all associated products are intended for use in delivering aerosol medication.
- All products are to be used in accordance with the applicable prescription.
- Remove the Nebulizer from the package and attach the Nebulizer top to the bowl per the instruction sheet.
- Attach the Nebulizer to the components included in the kit and then connect the supply tube to the air outlet.
- Add medication to the Nebulizer per the physician's prescription,
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet that supplies the correct power according to the label on the underside of the unit.
- Confirm appropriate aerosol function; observe that there is a mist coming from the mouthpiece.
- At completion of the treatment, press the power swithc to hte OFF (0) position and unplug the power cord.
Supplemental Information: Electrical
Compressor: If the unit shuts down repetitively, check for low voltage. Low voltage should also be suspected when:
- The motor seems sluggish and weak; does not reach speed.
- Fuses or circuit breakers activate when the compressor is started.
- Lights dim or remain dim when compressor is started.
- Other motor appliances do not operate properly.
Model 4115 120VAC 60 Hz
Model 4235 220VAC 50 Hz
Model 4236 220 VAC 60 Hz
1.4 A @ 120V/60 Hz
0.6A @ 220V/50-60 Hz
|Ambient Tempreture||50°F to 104°F|
|Power Consumption||50-60 watts|
UL Approved Motor
Over temperature Shut-Down (Automatic resetting)
6" (152 mm) Wide
4" (101 mm) High
7" (178 mm) Deep
|Weight||3.1 pounds (1.4 kg)|
|Filter||P/N 7631-1072 (pkg of 5 filters)|
|Nebulizer||P/N 9012-8787 disposable Nebulizer (5 ml Capacity), w/Mouthpiece, T-Piece, and 6.56 foot tubing.|
Limited Warranty Statement:
This product has 1 year warranty and 3 Free Services.
Notices as used in this manual apply to hazards or unsafe practices which could result in personal injury or property damage.