Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask
Rooted in the worldwide popularity of Respironics products, the company has come out with Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask, which happens to be a practical & innovative development by Respironics for all those CPAP users who’ve been looking for a full-face mask. This mask ensures maximum compliance & features a very popular blue gel from Respironics along with the highly developed sure seal technology flap. This product is a must have for every CPAP user and happens to be the unsurpassed upgrade for a patient who is searching for that ideal full-face CPAP mask. Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask has an advanced design that incorporates the blue gel cushion (which is replaceable) & the silicone flap, thereby combining the comforts of gel along with the established seal of the inflated cushion. The full face mask with the all-new design and components that are simple to clean, makes complete sense for a full-face CPAP user, especially if you fail to find comfort in your current choice of mask.
The Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask has an adjustable attachment at the forehead that allows for any adjustment, so as to lessen pressure points on the face of a CPAP user. This is the perfect choice for a mouth breather, be it CPAP or someone on BiPAP therapy.
Respironics has touched new heights in the wellness industry with their Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask, a pioneering & convenient Comfort Gel Full mask that incorporates the exceedingly popular technology of blue gel from Respironics plus the advanced SST (sure seal technology) flap. If you are considering the comfort benefit, do not forget the product’s replaceable cushion designing as well as Respironics approach for cushion resupply, factors that make Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask the best in its class.
Respironics Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask is one comfort a patient can surely count on. The newly designed, comfortable forehead cushion, superior Stability Selector feature for adjustment along with the distinguished blue gel make Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask a must have. It is surprising how these features come together & create such unmatched levels of stability & comfort, making this full-face mask the most popular of the Respironics products. The SST (sure seal technology) from Respironics promises enhanced performance, as the flap follows the most delicate contours of a person’s face to provide a comfortable & quick seal. If you compare this product to what is available in the market, the Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask makes more sense, thanks to its practicality & convenience, the removable all new gel cushion & the easy-clean design. You can now simply replace the cushion without changing the complete mask.
Features And Benefits
- It has a forehead cushion that offers enhanced comfort to the patient as well as allows easy adjustment.
- The replaceable gel cushions enhance comfort & provide a very robust seal.
- It has a silicone flap that has a retaining ring integrated and it uses the proven SST that has been designed for enhancing the seal.
- The oxygen port allows for the oxygen to bleed in/pressure measurement.
- The quick release swivel tabs easily separate the CPAP mask to offer better night-time mobility.
- The ball & socket clips provide for best angles when we talk of headgear support & also simpler insertion & removal.
- The exhalation diffuser provides quiet exhalation.
- The product has a new style Comfort Series headgear that provides ideal quantity of breathing ability without sacrificing on the stability.
- The mask happens to be latex free.