A perfect way to keep your injuries dry, Acu-Life Shower Sleeve has devised a safe, easy and effective method. Just wear them on your hand, arm, knee, foot or leg-wherever the injury has taken place and protect your cuts, burns, casts, abrasions, post-surgical incisions and so on with this effective sleeve.
One size fits all.
Protect hand, arm, knee, foot or leg
Cover gauze, adhesive pads, casts & IV's
- Slip injured arm or leg into shower sleeve.
- Push in button and pull drawstring to the tension needed.
- Adjust to ensure moisture does not penetrate seal. Injury should be completely covered by shower sleeve and both ends sealed tight to the skin prior to entering shower. Be careful not to over tighten especially if patient has known or suspected circulation problems.
- If patients needs to completely cover a hand or foot:
- Select the end that will not be sealed tight to the skin.
- Push in button and pull the drawstring tight to form a closed tip.
- Twist the tip in a clockwise direction.
- Wrap the drawstring tight around the twisted tip.
Secure closure by knotting the drawstring.
5. After showering, hang shower sleeve to air dry for next use.
Plastic bags can cause suffocation. Keep this product out of the reach of children. Do not permit children to play with product and do not use product in or near cribs, Playpens, or carriages. Product not designed to be submerged into water.