Johnson & Johnson Baby Care Collection 3
People who bought this product also bought
People who viewed this product also viewed
|Features||The special baby care booklet gives inside tips on grooming|
When it comes to taking care of your baby, who can do it better than mothers with a little help from Johnson?s products. That?s why you can now get a whole combo pack to take care of your baby?s bathing grooming requirements. The Johnson's Baby Care Collection 3 is an impressive pack of seven different items including Johnson's Baby Powder, Johnson's Baby Oil with Vitamin E, No More Tears Johnson's Baby Shampoo, Johnson's Baby Cream, Johnson's Baby Soap, Baby Hair Brush and a handy baby care booklet. Each product is formulated with baby-friendly ingredients. Share the best time grooming your baby and give the pleasure of bathing, nourishing and healthy living with this one simple pack.
With the Johnson's Baby Care Collection 3, you don?t have to buy different products separately. This not only saves you a lot of time but also saves money. Moreover a combo pack makes an excellent gift for new mothers and can also be packed with your travel bag for on-the-go grooming.
Notably you get powder in 100 gram, oil in 50 gram, shampoo in 60 gram, cream in 30 gram and soap in 75 gram packaging.
Features And Benefits
- The combo pack includes powder, oil, shampoo, cream, soap, brush and booklet.
- It is virtually everything that you need to bathe and groom baby.
- The special baby care booklet gives inside tips on grooming.
- All the ingredients used in products are delicate, gentle and skin-friendly.
- This pack makes an excellent gifting choice.
- It is ideal for on-the-go grooming too.
How To Use
- Soap: Gently massage against your baby's skin or lather against a soft washcloth, then rinse.
- Powder: Shake powder into your hand and smooth onto skin.
- Oil: Massage onto skin.
- Shampoo: Lather to wash hair and rinse.
- Cream: Rub onto the skin with palms and fingers.
Reviews for product
Rate it now
Your recently viewed products
You have no recently viewed items
Speak To A Nutritionist