ChyawanprashShowing 1 - 9 of 9 results
With the hustle and bustle of daily life, it has become difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The phrase “Early to bed and early to rise makes a person healthy wealthy and wise” is no longer followed in today’s hectic life.
Due to lack of time, we are getting addicted to unhealthy food items that can lead to various health problems, like cardiovascular diseases, urinary infections, cough, cold, etc. To battle these diseases, we need an immunity booster. Hence, Chyawanprash is one of the best solutions for the same. Chyawanprash is considered as a trusted tonic containing herbs, which have the potential to boost your immunity and energy level. Consuming Chyawanprash without mixing with food is considered essential to gain maximum results. It is said that every person can retain his or her youth, sexual power, memory and healthy body regardless of his or her age.
Chyawanprash- A herbal tonic with multiple health benefits
Considered as an excellent health tonic, Chyawanprash is well-known as a traditional herbal jam prepared using an ancient ayurvedic formula. This specially-formulated jam features approximately 50 ayurvedic ingredients containing medicinal properties. Among its 50 ingredients, amla or Indian gooseberry constitutes the key ingredient of the formulation. Indian gooseberry is a rich natural source of vitamin C. Intake of this ayurvedic tonic can help prevent various diseases. Used as a Rasayana, this tonic is known to prevent ageing, and promotes eye and hair health. This herbal health tonic popular primarily among Indian families can be consumed by all.
Consumption of this health tonic daily can provide you with innumerable health benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Works as a brain energiser, and helps enhance your memory, focus and concentration
- Provides protection against seasonal diseases, such as cough, cold and infections
- Known as a powerful anti-ageing herbal product, it delays the ageing of cells
- Protects you against harmful diseases, like asthma, chronic bronchitis, etc.
- Relieves nausea, gas, constipation and flatulence
- A complete remedy for glowing skin and fair complexion
- Acts as a blood, liver and intestine purifier
- Helps in eliminating the consequences of stress, depression and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Normalises your metabolism to help you lose weight naturally
- Strengthens your hair and nails
- Acts as a natural detoxifying agent that eliminates unwanted impurities
- Help in strengthening the body's internal defence mechanism
- Supports your bone as well as teeth health
Chywanprash- A balm of immortality
For old people
Every human being wants to live long, and have a healthy body, mind and spirit. We quest for life full of vitality and positive energy during our old age. Chywanprash is known to revitalise and fulfill the nutritional needs of old adults too. It supports the bone and teeth health in them. This dietary supplement can also enhance their immunity to protect them from diseases and infections.
For men, women and kids
Popularly known as a natural herbal remedy, Chywanprash can help regulate menstruation and reduce premenstrual syndrome in women. It relieves pain in the lower abdomen area and the chest. This dietary supplement can also cure infertility by helping in the growth of foetus in the womb the right way. Chywanprash increases the hemoglobin level in pregnant women. Additionally, it provides protection against the disorders of monthly flow in women. This health tonic reduces the risk of the disorders of spermatogenesis (sperm production) in men by improving the sperm count and preventing loss of libido. Chywanprash for kids is enriched with calcium, iron and milk proteins to help boost your child’s immunity. This primitive Ayurvedic preparation promotes the growth of your child.
Considering all the above benefits, Chywanprash can be included in your daily routine to see effective results. This complete health supplement can help you go a long way in life.