Chitosan: A Sugar That Really Benefits
Chitosan, a type of fiber that is made from the skeleton of crabs, shrimps, lobsters, and shellfish. It is indigestible like other fiber. Without getting absorbed, it goes to the gastrointestinal system. Chitosan products are now getting popular for weight loss, wound healing, skin treatment, and many more. Many brands have designed their own best chitosan supplement that is showing the good rate of effectiveness in the body.
There are many reputed brands which have introduced their chitosan supplements .These reputed brands keep the safety, genuineness and authenticity of the chitosan tablets before reaching the market shelf to sell. Here are some of the amazing chitosan supplements from the reliable brands.
- Inlife Chitosan: It is a natural source of marine fiber that offers 6.78 calories energy but zero carbohydrates, fats, and protein. Chitosan is 1050mg in it.
- Biotrex Chitosan: Here, in the supplement, you will get 350mg chitosan that helps in maintaining the blood pressure, heart health, and many others.
- Nutriosys Chitosan: This carbohydrate polymer is extracted from the outer shell of prawns, shrimps, lobsters, and others. It contains lipids in the digestive system so that it can regulate the weight management. Here, there is 35mg of chitosan.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Chitosan used for?
Chitosan supplements offer many benefits that include:
- To Prevent Gum Disease: Applying the chitosan to the gums can help to treat the periodontitis, a gum disease.
- To heal the wound: Applying it in the affected area has shown healing effects. Even it helps in reducing the scar formation if you have undergone plastic surgery.
- Improves sleeping disorder: If you are facing insomnia, chitosan tablets can help you to improve your sleeping pattern.
- Reduces cholesterol: Some research shows that it can help in reducing the high cholesterol, if taken by mouth.
- Improves your Appetite: It improves your appetite, physical strength, and anemia.
- Along with these benefits there are some disorders and diseases, wherein you can use the chitosan to treat.
- Crohn’s disease: This disease is a disorder that occurs in the intestine. Chitosan products are found effective in crohn’s disease if it is taken with ascorbic acid by mouth.
- Dental Plaque and Cavities: Rinsing mouth with chitosan has shown the reduction in plaque formation significantly within two weeks. There is some evidence that chewing gum with chitosan has been quite effective to kill cavity prone bacteria in the mouth, this helps to prevent the cavities.
How does chitosan work in the body?
Chitosan helps lipids to bind in the gastrointestinal tract that decreased the tipids’ absorptions so that the weight management process could take place effectively.
Does chitosan work for weight loss?
Some research approves that chitosan works for weight loss if it is combined with less calorie foods. But many other studies question the results.
Is chitosan safe for kidneys?
Yes, chitosan is safe for kidneys. In fact, studies have shown that it treats the complications that patients face while kidney dialysis.
How much chitosan should I take daily?
For the adults, three capsules of these dietary supplements should be taken daily before at least 30 minutes before the meal with 2 - 3 glasses of water. If you are taking any medications, nursing, and pregnant or want to increase the dosages, you should consult the doctor.
Get Best Quality Supplements At Your Doorstep:
Go nowhere else than HealthKart, your Best Supplement Store for your needs of supplements including Pre workout supplement, best pre workout supplement, Weight Loss Supplement, Fat Loss Supplement, Apple Cider Vinegar, Multivitamin Tablets, Mass Gainer, Weight Gainer & Creatine, and many others. Here you will find every supplement at the best possible prices that you can’t find anywhere else. The platform empowers you to get the best supplements from the most trusted brands all over the world at quite affordable prices. So, why have second thoughts? Enjoy the best deals, exciting offers and discounts on every purchase you make online with HealthKart.