Get to Know All About Best Way To Improve Your Immunity. Read all about Immunity Booster Supplements & Foods
Immunity is one of the most searched topics of the present time and finding the ways of improving your immunity is very important as never before. Immune system is made up of special proteins, cells, tissues, and other organs that build our body’s defense mechanism. This mechanism helps us to fight against harmful diseases, microorganism, illness and infections. Continuous attacks of these dreadful germs help them to break into our immune system if not taken care of it properly at the right time. You need various vitamins for better immunity that you can only get from meals, fruits, vegetables, or immunity boosting supplements. But immunity doesn’t only depend on the vitamin but also proper exercises, sleep, pure air, and improved lifestyle. Here we will only focus on foods, exercises, and supplements for boosting immunity.
Maybe most of us have started giving more focus on immunity but it starts with taking birth. So, immunity boosting is not a phenomena or new year revolution that you can avail in one or two months. Just like Rome, immunity also doesn’t build in a day but you have to start someday why not from today. You have to incorporate the immunity boosting foods in your life and avoid or limit the junk foods. Healthy food is one of the best ways to boost immunity but you have to focus on certain kinds of foods to keep your immune system healthy. Here are my favorite foods that support immunity.
- Citrus fruits: These fruits are filled with vitamin C which contains antioxidant properties and help to fight against cold, caugh, free radicals, and seasonal infection. These are sour in the taste and include oranges, lemons, grapefruit, limes, tangerines, and clementines, Indian gooseberry, and others.
- Garlic: Cuisine around the world is incomplete without garlic. Usually it is used for its greatest taste and flavour but it has its own healthy effects. Ancient civilization used to recognize it for fighting the seasonal infections that is also approved by modern science.
- Red Peppers: If you are thinking that only citrus fruits are the rich source of vitamin c, think again. Red bell peppers are one of the biggest sources of vitamin C. But this immunity booster vegetable is also a very good source of beta carotene that gets converted into vitamin A which also helps to maintain the health of skin and eyes.
- Broccoli: An excellent source of vitamins and minerals that is packed with vitamin A, C,E along with many antioxidants, iron, and fiber. It is considered one of the healthiest vegetables.
Also Read: TOP 10 BODYBUILDING FOOD BEGINNERS SHOULD AVOID
Immune boosting journey is not completed without exercises. Here are certain types of exercises that help to boost immune function in your body. Get out of your bed and put your shoes on and start these two types of exercises from now.
- Strength Training: Well, intense exercises are not always for show off. People who really improve their athletic performance and strength prefer to do strength training exercises. Muscles tear while training and the body needs enough nutrients to repair them. If your body will not get enough nutrients, you will get fatigued and injured that leads your immune system down. So, incorporate this immunity boosting exercis in your lifestyle right now and let your immune system say thank you later.
- High Intensity Interval Training: Within a particular set time, you have to perform exercises as hard as you can. If it is very hard and strenuous, it will last only 15 minutes but you will manage to burn a lot of calories. This is the best exercise to boost immunity that also increases hormones for human growth, boosts metabolism, and repairs muscle tissues and brain cells. Along with reducing unwanted fat, stress, side effects of sedentary lifestyle, these exercises help to boost immunity in your body.
It is true that foods with the combination of exercise, has no match if you want to boost immunity. But it is also true that it takes a lot of time, efforts, pain, and willpower to see the final results. Amid this, there comes a role of supplements to boost immunity that will be really effective and show you the results faster.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: When you think of the best supplement or nutrients for boosting immunity, omega 3 stays on number one position. It is known for reducing your stress hormones and enhances the immune cells functions.
- Zinc: To avoid nasal congestion, sore throat, nasal drainage, and cough, you must use zinc. It is the best supplement that also triggers your body when there is any attack of any infection.
- B-Complex: It is not only a vitamin but a collection of many vitamins that keep your immune system in its best condition. Make sure that you are taking enough vitamin B daily as a part of your daily diet or as a supplement.
- Vitamin D3: This is a well known immunity system booster that is championed for absorbing the calcium in our bones and stimulates antimicrobial peptides that is good for boosting immunity. These peptides have shown a wide range of anti- viral and anti- microbial activities in the body.
- Vitamin C: Fight with vitamin C against your cold and seasonal infections. It also helps to fight against lung inflammation and other respiratory distresses. It also helps to absorb other nutrients like vitamin E, iron, collagen, and others that help in wound healing, maintaining cartilage, teeth, bones, and immune system.
Our body works hard consistently for us without letting us realize what it takes to deal with your junk foods, polluted air, unhealthy lifestyle. Even the body never complains it’s overburdened unless it fails to cope up. It is not like that it doesn’t give signs but we take it for granted always. So, finally the organs of the body have to collapse. Immune system works like this. So, help your immune system by working on these important ways before it is too late to realize.
Read More: How Multivitamins Help in Boosting Immunity?