horen22@gmail.com's picture
Asked by
Apr 13, 2016

How can i bulking up

I am 23 years old Male.My weight is 61kg and Hight is 6ft.I m doing gym 4-5days in a week since 5 months ..I want to take a supplement ..so.please prescribe me what supplement should I take..Thanks
0 Favourites

1 Answers Sort by:

md.rafiullah@aquamarinepl.com's picture
Posted by
Apr 13, 2016


As per your height your weight should be around 81kg but you are 61kg. So you have to put on your weight so for that you have to have good diet, i will recommend you to take your diet 3 hourly.Mass gainer will be good supplement for you. Muscleblaze mass gainer xxl (2 scoop early in the morning with water,2 scoop post workout with water 2 scoop before bed with milk/water) will good for you.


Test alt[email protected] Apr 13, 2016

Thanku Sir

Ask your question