Are you a non-vegetarian who wants to lose weight, while relishing your favourite food? There is a misconception that consumption of non-veg is unhealthy, and one can never lose weight while eating meat, fish, etc. To shed some extra kilos from your body, all you have to do is follow a non-vegetarian weight loss plan. You have to keep an eye on what you are eating and how much you are consuming. You need not give up on the complete elements that you are eating; instead, you need to make a few changes in the way you are cooking your meals.
What is a Non-Veg Diet Plan?
Benefits of a Non-Veg Diet Plan:
Here are a few benefits of consuming non-vegetarian foods:
- Following a non-vegan diet plan for weight loss is right for your health as this type of diet provides your body with the required amounts of calcium, which helps in making your bones stronger
- Non-veg foods are the primary source of iron and help in keeping blood deficiency at bay. Iron-rich poultry foods also ensure smooth functioning of the brain
- Following a non-vegetarian weight loss diet plan will ensure that your body does not run a high chance of mineral or vitamin deficiency. Non-veg food items are a rich source of Zinc, Selenium and B vitamins. These minerals help in keeping you active throughout the day
- The non-vegetarian food items are a rich source of protein, and therefore, it supports lean muscle gain. Eggs and other non-veg food items are great for speeding up the muscle recovery process of your body
Which is the Best Diet Plan for Weight Loss?
Non-vegetarian diet weight loss plan is no doubt one of the best ways to lose weight. Non-veg food items such as meat, fish and eggs are a rich source of protein and other vital nutrients, which supports lean muscle building. Cooking these food items in less spice and less oil can lead to rapid and healthy weight loss.
How Do Non-Vegetarians Lose Weight Fast?
You can consume non-veg food with low or no-carb food items; this will help in increasing your protein intake, which supports lean muscle gain and weight loss. Therefore we say, if you are eager to lose some extra kilos from your body in a short span, then try following a non-vegetarian weight loss meal plan.
Which Indian Food is Good for Weight Loss?
If you wish to follow a non-vegetarian weight loss diet plan, then you can add these food items to your daily diet:
- Include meat items like chicken, turkey, etc. to your daily non-vegetarian diet plan for weight loss. These food items provide fewer calories to your body and are rich in protein.
- Try to include egg whites to your non-vegetarian meals for weight loss. Eggs are a rich source of protein, sodium, potassium, cobalamin and magnesium, which helps in improving your performance in the gym.
- Fish is one of the best food sources that should be added to your weight loss meal plan. Consumption of fishes will provide your body with omega-3 fatty acids, which supports healthy weight management and a healthy lifestyle. Other than omega3 fishes are also a great source of vitamins and minerals as D, B2, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium
- For healthy weight loss along with meat, you should also include some fresh fruits to your diet. Some of the fruits that you can consume are apples, pineapple, grapes, kiwi, etc. Eating more fruits will support the detoxification process in your body.
- You should eat fresh vegetables along with non-veg food items; this will help in balancing your body’s fibre and other nutrients needs.
- Including milk and milk products to a non-vegan diet plan for weight loss, is a great idea. This will not only help in reducing your weight but will also help in strengthening your bones and muscles.
- You can include weight loss supplements or fat burners to your diet
Which Food to Avoid?
If you are following a non-vegetarian diet plan for weight loss, then you should avoid the following food items:
- Avoid cooking the non-veg food items using more spices
- Try to lessen the amounts of oil or butter
- Lessen your carb intake such as rice, roti, etc
- Say no to sugar
- Say no to aerated drinks
- Avoid starchy vegetables and fruits such as potatoes, mangoes, etc.
Who Should Not Follow a Non-Veg Diet plan?
If you are having health problems like kidney disorder, high cholesterol or high uric acid, then you should avoid a high-protein non-veg diet plan.
Can I Eat Meat and Still Lose Weight?
Yes! You can lose weight while consuming non-veg foods. However, you need to note a few things:
- Do not skip your exercise regime
- Do not cook your food in excessive oil or spices
- Do not have a lot of carbohydrate rich-food items
- Keep a check on the amounts of calories that you are consuming
Consult HealthKart Nutritionists To Know More:
We provide a variety of diet plans that can help you to lose as well as gain weight. You can choose any of the weight diet plans for women and men:
- Paleo diet
- Vegan diet
- Keto diet
- Low-fat diet
- Atkins diet
- High fibre diet
- Intermittent diet
- Gluten-Free diet
- Non-veg and veg weight loss meal plan
- Weight gain diet plan for men and women
HealthKart certified dieticians can help you achieve your body goals within a short period and in a healthy way. So, what are you waiting for? Connect with us today!