pik7562@gmail.com's picture
Asked by
Oct 22, 2016

Muscle gain

Sir. Meri age 19 year hai Mai 4 mahine se gym ja Raha hu mera weight 54 kg hai meri height 5 ft hai mujhe konsa powder Lena chahiye plz answer
0 Favourites

1 Answers Sort by:

gunjan.bhardwaj@brightlifecare.com's picture
Posted by
Oct 25, 2016

Generally, one needs to increase his weight if, under weight, For Bulking, a person needs a proper weight gain diet along with a proper workout schedule.  But we do have to include supplements as per the activity level. The basic supplements that one should go for bulking is Mass Gainer with multivitamins and fish oil and for further we can add more into the stack as per your body requirements and after the expert consultation.


Ask your question