siddhant's picture
Asked by
Sep 10, 2015

Sir my height is 5.10 and weight is 68 shuld i use a gainer or whey protein

I want a more than a lean body but not bulky so what should I eat. ​
0 Favourites

1 Answers Sort by:'s picture
Posted by
Sep 10, 2015


According to your height you weight should be 75 kgs.

So you can go for lean mass gainer in which Protein:carb are 1:3 e.g: Ultimate nutrition Muscle juice 2544, Muscletech MASS TECH, Bsn TRUE MASS, Scitech JUMBO professional, ON PRO COMPLEX GAINER etc.

For Diet & Traning charts you can visit


Ask your question