's picture
Asked by
Sep 02, 2016

Which supplement should i have ?

My weight is 59 kgs and my height is 5'10 and age 22 , i'm workingout from may 2016 , i want to know should i use supplement or not? If yes then which one?
0 Favourites

1 Answers Sort by:

Posted by
Sep 07, 2016

If you are underweight more than 6 kgs then you should go for a mass gainer first which contain protein:carbs :: 1:5  like ON Serious Mass, DYMATIZE Super mass gainer, ULTIMATE NUTRITION  Muscle juice, MUSCLEBLAZE XXL,BSN True mass 1200, SCITECH jumbo, ABB Extreme XXL, TWINLAB super gainer fuel etc. Also have to take  6 healthy meals in a day and hit your gym minimum 5 days in a week with heavy weight and just 10-12 reps per set.


Ask your question