Advanced Whey ProteinShowing 1 - 24 of 44 results
Whey Protein with Creatine
Why Whey Protein with Creatine?
Whey Protein with Creatine is a rich source of proteins for individuals aiming to gain lean muscle mass during training. It is a powerful blend of whey proteins. Presence of creatine can help an individual gain more strength than regular whey proteins. This protein supplement prevents muscle breakdown and stimulates the synthesis of proteins in muscles. Designed to meet daily protein requirements, Whey Protein with Creatine powder is perfect for fitness enthusiasts, athletes and bodybuilders. Rich in protein, creatine and amino acids, including glutamine and leucine, this supplement is best to give performance-enhancing benefits. Including whey protein with creatine in daily diet helps an individual strengthen muscles and keeps them energized post workout. It also helps in recovering fast from muscle soreness and fatigue after strenuous workouts.
Good for much desired muscles
Before choosing a good whey protein supplement for yourself, it is very important to understand the underlying difference between them. Whey protein is basically available in three different versions – whey concentrate, whey isolate and whey hydrolysate. Therefore, it is very important to understand the difference among all to get the desired results. Whey concentrate is the most famous protein supplement among fitness enthusiasts. It offers widely-ranged benefits for strength and endurance building. Typically, whey protein concentrate contains essential amino acids that are not found in the body. Since 30% of muscles are made of BCAAs, the supply of these amino acids is quite essential to ensure efficient restoration of your muscles. It also prevents your muscles from breaking down too quickly during workout.
Whey concentrate is a good source of protein but contains only 30 – 89% protein; however both whey isolate and whey hydrolysate feature a minimum of 90% protein. While whey isolate has minimum of 90% protein with less amount of fat, carbs, lactose and cholesterol, whey hydrolysate is the fastest absorbing protein and is readily available to muscles with over 90% protein.
Since whey protein with creatine is the blend of all three types of whey proteins, it offers the benefits of all while making it a perfect choice for those desiring for amazing physique and huge muscle pumps.
Some Whey Protein with Creatine also come with glutamine that makes it even more favourable for those into intense training. Presence of glutamine in whey protein with creatine supplementation helps in speedy recovery of sore and fatigued muscles while enhancing muscular strength.
Why Choose Whey Protein with Creatine over Regular Whey Protein?
- Whey Protein with Creatine powder is a health supplement for use by fitness enthusiasts who require high levels of protein to support their activities.
- Super Whey Protein with Creatine contains high levels of leucine, which is a key amino acid for anabolism and muscle building.
- Whey protein with Creatine powder can increase body size and strength, and can build fat-free mass.
- Formulated with amino acids, whey protein with creatine can help one gain more strength than regular whey proteins.
- Presence of creatine can helps increase overall workout intensity, thereby helping an individual gain high level of lean muscle mass.
- Protein sources in Whey proteins with Creatine contain micro-filtered whey protein isolate and ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, which makes it an ultra-clean protein formula.