You are eating the right food and doing the right amount of exercises, then why is your trainer asking you to have a healthy sports nutrition supplement? Well! You food alone cannot provide your body with the apt amount of nutrients that you need to reach your fitness goals. Protein supplements from big brands like MuscleBlaze, Dymatize and MuscleTech are formulated in an awesome way to provide your body with the necessary amounts of nutrients and boost your performance. Whey Protein concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate are some of the best protein supplements that are used by fitness enthusiasts in India. These supplements help in building muscle mass, keep your muscles hydrated, speed up the recovery process and also help in weight management.
ON Whey Protein: An Optimum Solution for Muscle Growth
Optimum Nutrition (ON) is a leading sports nutrition brand that offers top-quality, authentic and genuine nutritional supplements to complement your fitness journey. From Whey Protein, Mass Gainers, Weight Gainers to Pre-Workout supplements and much more, ON has it all covered for you. The company has always taken a hands-on approach to maintain the very highest standards of quality.
Optimum Nutrition is one of the few sports nutrition companies that own and operate their own production units. ON Protein as well as other ON supplements undergo a stringent quality check. Despite the rising demand for nutritional supplements in the market, ON quality assurance technicians ensure that every raw material meets their high standards to ensure a great customer experience with the company.
So, stay assured of product quality and authenticity of the ON supplements at lucrative prices as it uses cutting-edge technology to improve your athletic performance.
Composition of ON Whey Protein
The ingredient list is surprisingly short for something so popular and pocket-friendly. ON whey protein ingredients are as follows:
- Protein blend — concentrates, whey protein isolates, and peptides
- Natural and artificial flavors
- Acesulfame potassium
What does it all mean? Whey protein isolate has the highest protein content of the three types of whey, but the manufacturing process removes many of the other beneficial ingredients like peptides.
Whey concentrate is the cheapest. However, it contains more ingredients with potential health benefits, such as conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which may help with weight loss and phospholipids. Whey peptides are more expensive but are pre-digested, so they absorb quickly. Combining all types of whey has its advantages and disadvantages.
Lecithin is used to improve mixability of other ingredients. Aminogen is an enzyme blend that aids protein digestion and reduces gas, and Lactase aids lactose digestion. Acesulfame potassium is a controversial sweetener that is about 200 times sweeter than sugar and appears to have no negative effects at low levels.
ON Whey Proteins: Promote Muscle Growth & Recover
Optimum Nutrition whey protein powder can help you compliment your bodybuilding workouts and ultimately achieve your muscle-building goals. ON whey protein contains whey isolate with ultra-filtered whey concentrate that provides protein with BCAAs , Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, to help stimulate protein synthesis while reducing fatigue in the body. It helps in meeting the daily BCAA requirements, fueling workouts and preventing muscle loss. Though Optimum Nutrition has a wide range of protein supplements like serious mass gainer, performance whey, and ON isolate protein, ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein is one of the best ON Whey Proteins.
- ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is one of the most popular whey protein supplements in the market as ON whey protein powder is derived from cow’s milk and is considered a complete protein as it contains all the essential amino acids that meets with international standard.
- Gold whey protein delivers 24g Protein,5.5g BCAAs & 3g Carbohydrates in its every serving (30.4g) and ensures better muscle build-up and effective recovery of muscles post a heavy-duty workout.
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey protein consists of whey isolates as the primary ingredient with just 1 gram of sugar and 1g of fat that is available in various delectable flavours like chocolate malt, chocolate mint, coffee, Cookies & Cream, Delicious Strawberry, Double rich chocolate, extreme rich chocolate, french vanilla cream, rocky road, mocha cappuccino, strawberry banana, vanilla ice cream & unflavoured.
- ON Gold Standard Whey protein price is extremely reasonable keeping in mind an excellent consumer experience.
Gold standard whey protein comes in different variants:
Benefits Of Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein:
- Rich in Whey : Optimum Nutrition whey protein helps to feed your body with only rich in quality whey. ON uses premium quality of whey that majorly includes whey isolate and ultrafiltered whey concentrate, which provides support in the development of lean muscle.
- Fuels Muscle Strength : Optimum Nutrition whey protein powder is a rich source of naturally occurring BCAAs, glutamic acid and glutamine. BCAAs play a vital role in various bodily functions for the healthy growth of muscles. It also keeps you active and energetic all day long.
- Fast Digestion Formula : Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein comes with an enhanced digestion formula providing the essential nutrients to the body.
- Speedy and Effective Recovery Of Muscles : The nutrients present in Gold standard whey protein can help you in repairing and rebuilding muscles post a strenuous workout session.
- Highly Satiating - ON whey keeps one full and satiated for a longer period of time that may provide help to suppress unnecessary cravings.
Dosage of ON Whey Protein
Usually, instructions are mentioned in the packaging. A commonly recommended dosage of ON Whey Protein is 1–2 scoops. It means it is around 25–50 grams per day. For faster muscle recovery make sure to consume it after workouts.
Things to check before buying ON Whey Protein
Is whey protein on your shopping list? For boosting stamina, muscle strength and achieving fitness goals, these are some of the best protein powder brands.
Buying ON Nutrition whey protein from www.healthkart.com is a no-brainer because you will easily find the detailed information about the product and the best part is you can get it for the best price.
Before you buy the supplement, make sure you really need it. Despite the fact that ON whey protein is the best protein on the market, anyone can take it. But your physical activity and diet should be taken into consideration when it comes to making the most of this whey protein. If you're lactose intolerant, avoid whey protein. Be aware of these things when purchasing ON Gold Standard Whey.
Why Choose Healthkart for Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein?
You can easily purchase Optimum Nutrition whey protein from www.healthkart.com. HealthKart offers a wide range of brands you can select from, which makes it the best place to buy Optimum Nutrition whey protein supplements. HealthKart offers lucrative discounts on a timely basis that reduces product cost.
Get authentic products sourced from top brands all across the globe. Authenticity is a guarantee when you are shopping at www.healthkart.com. Supplements offered by HealthKart are sourced from reliable vendors of the market so don’t worry about the quality.
Stay fit and break your limits with Optimum Nutrition whey protein!
FAQs related to On Whey Protein
Q1. Why choose optimum nutrition whey protein?
Ans: Optimum Nutrition whey protein can help you compliment your bodybuilding workouts and ultimately achieve your muscle-building goals. ON whey protein contains whey isolate with ultra-filtered whey concentrate that provides protein with BCAAs , Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, to help stimulate protein synthesis while reducing fatigue in the body. It helps in meeting the daily BCAA requirements, fueling workouts and preventing muscle loss.
Q2. What is the gold standard whey protein starting price?
Ans: Gold standard whey protein comes in wide ranges. It starts from 3000 INR to 7000 INR. But with HealthKart you get rewards and discounts which makes it available at quite pocket friendly budget.
Q3. How to Identify ON Gold Standard Authentic Product?
Check the below-mentioned points to identify your gold standard whey protein for authenticity.
Check Neck Bands: Gold Standard Whey comes with a gold hologram seal on the plastic neckband.
Vacuum Barriers: Under the cap of authentic Optimum Nutrition Whey protein tubs, there is a cardboard vacuum barrier which helps to hold the powder in the tub during shipping.
Check the Tub Design: The crease on the bottom of ON gold whey protein tubs is a mold mark from plastic thermoforming. It looks the same on every ON Gold Standard tub.
Date & Batch Code: You can easily find the manufacture date, expiration date and batch code on the bottom of Optimum Nutrition whey protein tub which is printed using blue ink-jet printing. The protein supplements from ON usually come with a 2-year shelf life, which means the manufacture date and expiry date should be 2 years apart.
Q4. What are the key points to know about Optimum Nutrition (ON) Whey Protein?
Ans: Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein is one of the topmost sports nutrition supplements, known for their great taste and easy mixability. It helps to provide energy thus consumed before and after the workout.ON Whey is formulated using quality ingredients, with minimal lactose, cholesterol, and fat. This Optimum Nutrition whey protein is consumed by athletes and bodybuilders to help in muscle recovery and growthAlong with that ON gold standard whey protein has a good mixability with both water and milk due to the presence of lecithin. One can just shake up the protein powder in a jar with a spoon, shaker cup or blender.