Baby DiapersShowing 1 - 0 of 0 results
Do you want your baby to smile always and not be irritated with the wet nappies? Do you want to avoid rashes that are caused on the delicate skin of your baby? If you are nodding your head and want your baby to be comfortable always, you need to use diapers. Diapers are like underwear for the babies, which soak the urine of the child and ensure there is no mess and the child is comfortable.
What are Diapers and why go for them?
Simply put, diapers are underwear for the children. These can be made of cloth or of a disposable material. The disposable diapers are very popular as these have a chemical which has absorbent properties and can be thrown away after use. The diapers are ideal for children who have a problem of bedwetting or are not potty trained. Perfect for new born babies, these let them be free from any discomfort which can be caused by wet nappies. This also is helpful for the adults taking care of the child, as this avoids changing the diapers frequently.
The best products come from:
- Baby Fun
- Mamy Poko
Things to Know About Diapers
There are various kinds of diapers available in the market today. They come in different styles, designs, size and material. Depending on the baby one can choose the right diaper for the baby. The modern diapers are efficient and avoid any kind of wetness and leakage. They are soft for the delicate skin of the baby and are extremely comfortable. Sometimes the diapers can cause a nappy rash to the baby and thus, there are certain things which should be kept in mind at all times when using diapers for the baby.
- Be careful of the material that is used to make the diapers. The material should be compatible with the soft skin of the baby. The material should not cause any irritation and is comfortable for the baby.
- A diaper with good absorbent abilities is the best one for the child. This ensures there is no leakage and bed wetting. The diaper with good absorbency will keep the baby dry all the time and make him comfortable.
- The diapers should be changed regularly especially if they are wet and get soaked. To avoid any local rash or irritation, the diaper should be checked regally. Wetness in the diaper will cause softening of the skin which causes tissue breakdown and tearing.
Benefits of Using Diapers
- The biggest advantage of using diapers is the convenience they offer. These diapers are available everywhere and are available in different sizes and styles.
- These are very convenient while travelling. These can be carried easily and can ensure the baby is comfortable for long hours.
- Diapers provide wetness protection. The disposable diapers are very absorbent and hold about thrice the weight when compared to a cloth diaper. These leak less ensuring the clothes of the baby are clean.
- Diapers are excellent for night when the baby sleeps. These ensure the baby can sleep comfortably for a long time without getting irritated from the wetness that they cause.
- Available in different sizes, they can be used at different stages with the baby. With built in strips and Velcro these are simple to use and can be used easily anytime and anywhere.
Tips to Choose Baby Diapers
There are various kinds of diapers available in the market today and it can leave the mother confused. Doctors recommend hypoallergenic disposable diapers as these are excellent for the sensitive skin of the baby. There are some things which should be kept in mind which will help in buying the right diaper.
- One should always begin with a small pack. This gives the time to see how the baby reacts to them and is comfortable in them.
- One should observe the skin of the baby carefully as diapers can cause rashes. The use of the diaper must be immediately stopped if they baby develops any rashes.
- It is always advisable to buy diapers from trusted brands only. Buying cheap diapers can harm the baby’s skin and thus, medically tested diapers should be the first and only choice.
- The diaper should be comfortable for the baby and this should always be taken care of. Comparing a few diapers is always helpful.
- Diapers are available in different sizes and depend on the baby’s weight. The size guide should be followed carefully. One should make sure the diaper fits the baby perfectly to avoid leakage.
Diaper rashes can be caused if a wet diaper is left on the skin of the baby for too long. In order to avoid diaper rashes one must:
- Change the diaper at regular intervals
- The baby should be left without a diaper for some time between the changes to ensure the bottom is dry.
- The baby should be cleaned properly during a diaper change with a mild and unscented soap.
- Baby wipes should be used which are free from alcohol and perfumes.
With so many benefits and variety available, use of baby diapers is a must for all mothers!!