Labrada Pump GC, 63 capsules Unflavoured
|EMI Tenure (months)||Bank Interest Rate (%)||Monthly Installments (₹ )||Total Amount (₹ )|
Labrada Pump GC, 63 capsules Unflavoured
This product is already at its Best Price. No other offer/coupon is valid on this product
This variant is currently unavailable, we will contact you when it is available.
- Muscle pump booster
- Enhances performance
|Number of Servings||9|
|Serving Size||7 capsules|
|Goal||Enhances Workout Performance,Muscle Building|
Labrada Pump GC
What are the benefits of Nitric Oxide?
- Blood circulation: Known to regulate blood circulation throughout the body, nitric oxide increases the diameter of blood vessels and thus prevents blood clot formation. It also assists endothelial cells to control and relax blood vessels, boost oxygen levels within body and reduce blood-pressure levels, keeping a healthy heart and optimal function intact.
- Immune system: when the nitric oxide is released by the immune system, it is known to destroy bacteria, virus and other harmful elements which may cause infection within the body. A subsequent improvement in quality of blood cells within the bone marrow, immunity-boosting cells and muscle cells has been observed with nitric oxide supplementation. Nitric oxide has also been reported to curb the growth of cancerous and tumor cells.
- Increase in Sexual energy: Nitric oxide has been highly valued for its sexual stimulation and invigoration properties. Mental and sensory stimulation instigates nerve cells to release nitric oxide. Penile muscles in men relax, allowing an enhanced blood flow inside penis and create erection. There is an increased blood flow in vaginal tissues of women as well. Thus, nitric oxide supplements assists in curbing the problems of lower levels of libido, problems of erection etc.
- Enhanced Alertness: More and more levels of Nitric oxide present inside the body enhances the communication between nerve cells, which leads to quicker responses and leads to an increased focus and vigilance.
- Level of Endurance: With Nitric oxide supplementation, an increased level of endurance has been observed within muscle cells, which helps you to perform strenuous activities and lift heavy weights with ease. This is one of the major reasons why nitric oxide has been appraised by bodybuilders.
- Increase in muscle mass: Nitric oxide widen the blood channels which lead to skeletal muscles. This allows a better blood flow and actively assists in increasing lean muscle mass. The amount of available nutrients for the muscles becomes more with an increase in blood flow that again contributes towards increasing muscle size.
- Pain Relief: As nitric oxide activates anti-inflammatory mechanism within the body cells, it reduces inflammation and provides long-term relief from pain associated with arthritis and joint-inflammation.
- Better intra-cellular communication: It has been observed that nitric oxide improves the communication between various body cells, including brain and nerve cells. The supplementation assists in better memory function, enhanced concentration levels and learning abilities. It also helps in treating disorders like insomnia.
1. According to Mayo Clinic, L-Arginine supplementation for increasing nitric oxide production is tolerated well by most people, when taken with recommendations and guidelines. However, some people may experience sever adverse reactions. It is especially not recommended for individuals under 18, as scientific evidences are not enough to support its safety.
2. Though it is rare, arginine supplementation may result to certain allergic reactions like rapid histamine production. Histamine is released by the body when the body perceives that toxins are introduced in blood stream, and synthetic L-Arginine maybe treated as an intruder. Another kind of allergic reaction has been reported, which result in swelling of your face, throat, neck etc. and there is rapid heartbeat and strained breathing problem.
3. In addition to allergic reaction, several other side-effects have been recorded. Some users have complained about stomach aches, cramps, nausea, increased bowel movements etc. Arginine has also reportedly worsened symptoms of asthma and low blood pressure.
What is Nitric Oxide?
A gas found naturally in the body, the major function of nitric oxide is conveying information between cells. It increases blood flow as it dilates blood vessels (It is treated as a vasodilator agent) – a major reason behind it being used as a supplement for patients having heart troubles. Generally, Nitric Oxide is known to act as a signalling molecule (or a molecular messenger) where the molecule is supposed to transmit information between cells. Supposedly, your fingers have come in contact with fire. Instantly, the molecules are released from those specific skin cells, traveling the cell gaps by diffusion and interacting with specific receptors in another cell, where it triggers a response in that cell, making you withdraw your fingers from the contact. The responses happen when a series of enzyme controlled reactions makes changes inside the cell. Nitric oxide, again, is considered as a neurotransmitter, an internally originating compound which transmits information across the joints between a neuron and another cell. Also, Nitric oxide functions as a bronchodilator, concentrating on the agenda of expanding bronchus (or bronchial tubes).
Nitric Oxide in Body
We are yet to find out how much Nitric Oxide is present in the body. It is difficult to measure this gas level as it disappears as soon as it is exposed to air. Research scientists however, can measure the levels of nitric oxide in body by inserting electrodes in blood vessels. Simpler tests are yet to be discovered which will help Doctors measure nitric oxide as a part of standard check-ups. It has been observed that there is a decline in the levels of nitric oxide at the beginning of early childhood due to factors like a sedentary lifestyle, high-fat diets et al. Because of its gaseous form, nitric oxide cannot be taken as a supplement but patients can consume supplements which increase nitric oxide production in blood vessels. We are mentioning a few of them below:
1. L-Arginine: Generally found in grains, meat and fish; L-Arginine is a form of amino acid that passes through intestine in the blood, to endothelial cells where it is being used to make nitric oxide. A study conducted at Mayo Clinic on endothelial function observed that people consuming L-Arginine exhibited a better function and blood flow compared to those taking placebos. However, it is necessary to consume supplements for sufficient L-Arginine, as food sources aren’t enough.
Dosage: 2000-3000mg to be taken daily (Total 4000-6000mg)
2. L-Citrulline: Unless combined with amino acid L-Citrulline, supplemental L-Arginine is unable to enter cells. Melons and Cucumbers are rich sources of L-Citrulline, but supplemental L-Citrulline is required to significantly increase nitric oxide production.
Dosage: 400-600mg daily
3. Vitamin C: Vitamin C is known to reduce oxidation in blood vessels, and increase the levels of nitric oxide therein. There is a reduction in the levels of arterial plaques (associated with nitric oxide) among people who consume more Vitamin C. Though food is enough to get the desired levels of vitamin C in body, supplements are more convenient and easy to take.
Dosage: 500mg daily
4. Daily multivitamins including Vitamin E: Factorial in reducing the assault of cell damaging free radicals on the endothelial lining, Vitamin E may promote higher levels of nitric oxide.
How does Nitric Oxide work?
Primarily produced by cells in the endothelium (inner lining) of blood vessels, Nitric oxide is a signalling molecule which fits into receptors on cell walls and instigates biochemical reaction. We have discussed below the functions that nitric oxide is supposed to do in the body.
- Expand Blood Vessels – The smooth muscle tissues of blood vessels are protected from harmful constriction by nitric oxide, which allows blood to circulate with less force. It has been observed by few doctors that blood pressure has lowered from 10-60 points in hypertensive patients when nitric oxide level was increased in their body.
- Controlling Platelet Function – sometimes, platelets may clamp up together, forming clots which may lead to a fatal heart attack or stroke. A nitric oxide-rich vascular network sheds platelets and curbs blood clot.
- Reduce Arterial plaque – Arterial plaque consists of fatty deposits in the coronary arteries, and is one of the key causes of heart-related diseases. The antioxidant Nitric oxide inhibits the monocyte passage (an immune cell type) into the artery wall, in turn reducing the inflammation by 50%, which is known to promote plaques.
- Lower levels of cholesterol by 10-20% - You could think it is a modest decrease, but evidences prove that nitric oxide is more effective when combined with statins which lower cholesterol. It has been observed through studies that nitric oxide production in people with higher levels of cholesterol helps to lower their statin doses by 50%.
Why have I never heard of Nitric Oxide before?
Discovered only in 1988, Nitric oxide (NO) is a gas which has one oxygen and one nitrogen atom. Previously, the information was available to the scientific community. Though the discovery of critical role of nitric oxide on human body was awarded a Nobel Prize in 1998, it took some time to discover a way to effectively increase nitric oxide production in bodies for cardiovascular health. Most people, who have heard about nitric oxide, have heard about it from bodybuilding, workout or erectile dysfunction.
What if I have heart problems?
Check with your physician/pharmacist before you consume your supplement. Low nitric oxide production is responsible for many cardiovascular problems. Nitric oxide is known to dilate blood vessels and improve blood flow, maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
How fast is the result visible?
Varies from person to person. Some people feel better immediately, some take longer. The length of time it takes to replete nitric oxide levels and sustain them, varies dramatically. It can take months/years’ time, if you are suffering from chronic illness.
Is nitric oxide safe for elders?
Cyclists over 50 years of age may be able to ride faster with the commercially available supplement as it contains arginine and antioxidants which assists in boosting body’s natural exercise capabilities.
Can Nitric Oxide be taken with other daily supplements?
Please consult your physician/pharmacist while adding the supplement in your diet. Nitric oxide supports healthy blood circulation, thus it may help in enhancing the delivery and absorption of other nutrients, medications and supplements.
Can Nitric oxide restoration help diabetics or patients with high blood pressure?
Although there are no recorded clinical trials, we are aware that the insufficiency of nitric oxide is responsible for high blood pressure and many diabetic complications.
Ratings & Reviews
Your recently viewed products
You have no recently viewed items
Speak To A Nutritionist