Enjoy The Power Of Antioxidants With Cinnamon Extract
What Is Cinnamon?
Cinnamon, a spice is extracted from the cinnamon trees bark. Cinnamon has been used for making traditional medicines all around the world for thousands of years. The leaves, flowers, fruits, and roots of this tree are also used. In India, this spice is used alot for cooking, and baking. Read on to know more about cinnamon supplements.
Benefits and Uses of Cinnamon Capsule and extracts:
Here are some of the benefits of using cinnamon capsules and extracts:
- Cinnamon capsule is a great source of fiber, manganese, and calcium. Therefore, cinnamon capsules can be used to heal a lot of ailments.
- Some of the powerful antioxidants in the market that you can find are wheat grass powder, licorice supplement and cinnamon capsule. As antioxidants can help in protecting the body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Cinnamon can be used as a natural food preservative.
- Cinnamon capsule and extract can help in improving digestion.
- Cinnamon adds flavor to chai, tea, hot chocolate, and coffee. You can use it to make your favorite sweets and bread, like gajar ka halwa, cinnamon rolls, etc.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of cinnamon are similar to wheat grass powder, and licorice supplement. Because of this property, your body can easily fight infections and repair tissue damage.
- Regular consumption of cinnamon capsule and extract can help in reducing cardiovascular-related diseases.
- Cinnamon capsules can help in lowering blood sugar levels and have a powerful anti-diabetic effect.
- Cinnamon supplements can help to protect neurons, normalize neurotransmitter levels and improve our motor functions.
- Cinnamon extracts can help in reducing weight.
- Cinnamon extracts from the best brands like Morpheme Remedies and Organic India can help in improving your metabolism rate.
Suggested Dosage of Cinnamon Capsule & Extract
There is no appropriate dose of cinnamon. The suitable dose of cinnamon depends on various factors such as the user's health, age, and other conditions. Remember that natural products are not always necessarily safe, and dosages are important. Make sure you follow the directions mentioned on product labels and consult your physician before using.
Side effects of consuming cinnamon extract and capsule:
Some of the side effects of consuming excessive cinnamon extracts and capsules are:
- Can cause damage to the liver.
- Can increase the mouth soreness.
- Can increase the blood sugar level in some cases.
- Can cause breathing problems.
- Can interact with certain medicines.
Some Of The Top Selling Cinnamon Extract Products On HealthKart Are:
- Organic India Cinnamon
- Morpheme Remedies Cinnamon (500 mg)
- Healthvit Cinnamon Powder
These are the best vegetarian cinnamon supplements that you can get online.