- Extra 16% off on Healthkart Fish oil 60 capsulesuse coupon : HK50F
- Additional Rs.35 off on TB MV for Bodybuildinguse coupon : TBMS
- Additional Rs.50 off on Healthkart Omega
- TrueBasics Advanced Calcium 30 tablet(s) @ Rs 379
- HealthKart Multivitamin 60 tablet(s) @ Rs. 325use coupon : HK50MV
- Additional Rs.35 off on TB Lung Detox 30 Tablets
Get Heathier With the Best Green Tea Brands in The Business
Green Tea is one of the healthiest beverages that is loaded with compounds that improve your health with every sip that you take. Besides being an alternative to other beverages that are loaded with caffeine, Green Tea is also becoming one of the most important ingredients in healthcare products. With green tea extracts being included in supplements and weight loss drinks, it has gained popularity world over for the several health benefits that it offers. Today, you have many variations of green tea that you can choose as per your preference and taste.
What is Green Tea?
Green tea is obtained from a plant named Camellia sinesis. This is also the source from which you obtain regular black tea. The difference between the two types of teas lies in the method used to process the tea leaves and the extent to which they are processed.
In order to produce organic green tea, the tea leaves are first harvested and are then heated quickly. There are two ways of heating the tea leaves. They can be steamed or pan fired. Then, they are dried immediately to ensure that they are not oxidized by allowing the green tea leaves to turn brown. This quick processing also retains that fresh flavor that you can enjoy with good quality green tea bags from some of the best brands in the market.
The flavor of the green tea depends upon the heating method that is used. It tastes more grass like when it is pan fired. When it is steamed, however, it is sweeter in taste and almost has a seaweed-type of taste. Green tea that is brewed correctly has a light golden brown color. With the best green tea brands, the astringent flavor is very mild, making the tea even more palatable and refreshing.
The origin of this healthy beverage is usually traced back to China. However, considering the growing popularity today, green tea is grown all over the world including countries like Bangladesh, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, India, Hawaii, New Zealand and South Carolina.
What are the Health Benefits of Green Tea?
Green tea retains some of the most beneficial components of the tea leaves that are freshly harvested. As a result, there are several benefits of green tea that can improve your overall health and also add better quality to your lifestyle. The various green tea benefits are:
- It is loaded with plant compounds: Green tea contains plant compounds like polyphenols. These compounds are known to reduce inflammation and also make green tea one of the best weight loss products available to you. These plant compounds have a strong anti-oxidizing property which makes it easier to prevent the formation of free radicals in the body. As a result the cells and the molecules in the body are protected from damage, keeping you healthier for longer.
- It improves brain function: Green tea contains caffeine in moderate quantities which makes it more beneficial than other beverages like coffee. The caffeine content in green tea is perfect to keep your neurons fired up and to improve the production of some important neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and dopamine. This not only helps keep your brain alert but also improves your reflexes considerably.
- It speeds up fat metabolism: Green tea or Green tea capsules are commonly used in weight loss supplements because it helps the body burn fat faster. This is because green tea is responsible for boosting your metabolism just like garcinia cambogia extract. As a result, the body requires more energy in order to function correctly. This is derived by burning the fats stored in the body. More energy production also means that your overall physical performance improves considerably.
- It reduces the risk of certain types of cancer: Green tea is one of the richest sources of antioxidants. This helps prevent certain types of cancer. Green tea is most effective in reducing the chances of breast cancer, colorectal cancer and prostate cancer.
- It prevents degenerative diseases: Since green tea is rich in antioxidants, it prevents any free radical damage to the cells and tissues in your body. As a result degenerative diseases, meaning diseases that occur as you age, can be reduced. It is most effective in keeping the tissues of the brain protected and preventing conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- It can help to boost your energy levels: Regular consumption of green tea can help to give a boost to your energy levels and make you ready for a power-packed day just the way green coffee beans do.
- It prevents bacterial infections: Green tea is rich in certain compounds called catechins. They are known to kill certain strains of bacteria, especially the ones in the mouth that can lead to the formation of plaque in the teeth. In addition to preventing tooth decay and cavities, green tea also helps keep strains of virus like the influenza virus at bay, reducing the risk of infections.
- Lowers the risk of Type 2 diabetes: Another important function of green tea is that it improves the insulin sensitivity just like cinnamon extracts. As a result, the blood sugar levels are lowered considerably. This, in turn, lowers the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes. Studies have shown that the risk of Type 2 diabetes is reduced by 42% in individuals who consume green tea regularly.
- It keeps your heart healthy: Green tea is known to prevent heart diseases as well as strokes. This is because the consumption of green tea increases the antioxidant content of the blood significantly. As a result, the oxidation of LDL cholesterol or bad cholesterol is prevented. This is very important in improving your heart health. In addition to this, green tea reduces the overall cholesterol levels in the blood stream, improving cardiovascular health in general.
Top Green Tea Brands
Choosing the best green tea brand can be difficult as there are so many of them in the market today. Here is a list of the top selling green tea brands that will make it easier to pick one based on your requirements:
HealthKart Green Tea
- HealthKart Green Tea is made using the highest quality ingredients. This improves the health benefits offered by this product.
- You can enjoy great flavors like lime honey which make this one of the most refreshing beverages.
- You do not have to worry about added sugar or calories because the sweetness in HealthKart Green Tea is obtained from fructose and honey powder.
- It contains bioactive compounds like catechins and polyphenols that are powerful antioxidants.
- To give you maximum health benefits, this green tea also contain Vitamin B and minerals like Chromium and Calcium.
- HealthKart green tea can be used to make a cold beverage or a hot beverage as per you preference.
- This product is extremely reliable as it is developed by a team of nutritionists and is also FSSAI approved.
La Moshé Authentic Kahwa Tea
- Enjoy the benefits of a traditional, aromatic green tea with Le Moshe Authentic Kahwa Tea.
- This tea comes with spices like cinnamon and cardamom along with other ingredients like almond flakes and saffron that give you multiple health benefits.
- This is one of the most refreshing teas with a great taste and superior anti-oxidizing abilities. It is known to be one of the most therapeutic green teas available.
- La Moshe is the best green tea for weight loss because of its thermogenic properties. This means that it increases metabolism and allows better consumption of the stored fats in the body.
Laplant Tulsi Green Tea
- LaPlant Tulsi Green Tea contains a premium blend of long leaf green tea and tulsi leaves.
- It is known for its healing and therapeutic properties because of the rich content of antioxidants.
- LaPlant is dedicated to creating some of the best new-age blends to give you a variety of flavors and aromas based on your preference.
- This tea is extremely smooth and soothing in its taste and does not have the slightest bit of bitterness.
- It is known to have anti-aging properties and is also beneficial in increasing metabolism to promote faster weight loss.
Laplant Green Tea
- LaPlant Green Tea is very easy to blend and it makes a bright beverage with a very delicate and smooth taste.
- It leaves the best after taste and is not bitter like most green tea brands.
- Each tea leaf is selected by some of the most experienced tea tasters to ensure that you get the best in terms of taste.
- This long leaf green tea is obtained from some of the best branded tea gardens.
- The tea leaves are also checked and tested for catechins to improve the anti-oxidant property of this green tea, giving you maximum health benefits.
Laplant Green Tea & Lemon
- Along with the finest green tea leaves, you also have the refreshing taste of 100% Natural lemon flavors with Laplant Green Tea and Lemon.
- This is one of the most rejuvenating and refreshing flavors available in the wide range of LaPlant green teas.
- It retains the potent anti-oxidizing quality of green tea to give you several health benefits like faster weight loss, better metabolism and even delaying the signs of aging.
- One of the best features of this green tea powder is that it brews easily to give you the best tasting and smoothest cup of green tea with no bitterness whatsoever.
GAIA Green Tea
- The taste is classic and simple with GAIA Green Tea.
- You have a host of different flavors like Tulsi and Lemon that are extremely rejuvenating and also loaded with additional health benefits.
- Green Tea weight loss benefits are boosted with GAIA because these tea leaves help improve metabolism and allow better utilization of stored fats in the body.
- This green tea is rich in ECHC Polyphenols.
- It is extremely calming on the body and also gives you the best aromatic infusions to refresh your senses instantly with each sip.
Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Green Tea
- The use of whole leaves makes Healthbuddy organic premium Darjeeling Green Tea one of the best organic green tea
- You can be assured that no pesticides or chemicals are used in the cultivation of the tea leaves used in this product.
- It is rich in potent plant compounds that give you the advantage of strong anti-oxidant actin for improved overall health.
- Unlike other green tea bags, you will find no fanning or dust in this product which makes it easier to brew as well.
- It is loaded with minerals and vitamins and comes in the best flavors and aromas that you can choose as per your taste.
True Elements Spearmint Green Tea
- The addition of spearmint in True Elements Spearmint Green Tea helps improve dental health and keeps bad breath at bay.
- Spearmint also makes this green tea useful in improving your overall digestive health.
- It is loaded with vitamins that improve overall health and also keep you feeling energized all day.
- True Elements gives you a rich source of anti-oxidants that gives you several health benefits.
Aurganic Green Tea
- Auraganic Green Tea is a 100% certified organic green tea brand.
- It is known to relieve stress easily and is one of the most refreshing beverages available.
- You can enjoy a host of different flavors and aromas including tulsi, lemon ginger, tulsi ginger and a lot more.
- Aurganic green tea contains a blend of several high quality ingredients that improve its anti-oxidizing properties and also make it extremely beneficial for health.
Vetra Green Tea with Rosemary
- Get the added benefits of one of the oldest known herbs, Rosemary with Vetra Green Tea with Rosemary.
- While green tea has potent anti-oxidizing capabilities, the addition of Rosemary only improves the health benefits by making the product even more effective.
- This product helps improve digestive health and also allows you to reduce stress.
- The addition of rosemary makes this extremely beneficial for some of the most vital organs of the body such as the liver, brain and the heart.
- The aroma of rosemary in this Vetra Green Tea also helps relieve congestion and other respiratory issues.
Where to buy
You can buy green tea and green coffee online only on HealthKart. Get some of the best brands at the lowest prices guaranteed with HealthKart. Buying green tea online allows you to compare different products and their uses before making the final purchase. No matter what weight loss product you choose, be it green tea or garcinia cambogia extracts, you can read about it in detail before buying.
Besides the best green tea price, HealthKart guarantees convenience with a simple doorstep delivery option and an even simpler 14 day return policy. This makes this a more reliable source to obtain any nutritional supplement that you want.