- TrueBasics Advanced Calcium 30 tablet(s) @ Rs 379
- HealthKart Multivitamin 60 tablet(s) @ Rs. 325use coupon : HK50MV
- Additional Rs.35 off on TB Lung Detox 30 Tablets
- Extra 16% off on Healthkart Fish oil 60 capsulesuse coupon : HK50F
- Additional Rs.35 off on TB MV for Bodybuildinguse coupon : TBMS
- Additional Rs.50 off on Healthkart Omega
products like Herbal Hills safed musli powder, Morpheme Remedies safed musli, INLIFE safed musli, VITAWIN safed musli, Perennial Lifesciences 100% Pure Safed Musli Extract, etc. Regular consumption of safed musli 500mg extracts can help in reducing joint pain and problems related to arthritis. Musli powder can also help to enhance your stamina and endurance power. It is great for improving sexuall health in both males and females. White musli powder is also excellent for natal and postnatal health. Safed musli can help to reduce fatigue and increase lactation. The safed musli powder supplements can be consumed to boost immunity and keep your body from a lot of illness.
Safed Musli Powder
What is Safed Musli
Popularly known as Indian herbal Viagra, musli, or safed musli, is a traditional herb mostly grown in southern India. Safed musli powder is well-known for its medicinal benefits in ayurveda as well as allopathy. Majorly known for its aphrodisiac properties, the roots of this herb are utilised for their therapeutic value. You can buy safed musli online at any certified health store for the best possible price.
The roots of musli herb contain 2-15% saponin, which is beneficial in improving vitality and immunity. Glycosides present in this herb help in improving the overall male potency. The traditional uses of white musli powder have been in conditions like diabetes, erectile dysfunction, low sperm count and motility, and premature ejaculation. It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties, due to which it has been proved beneficial in arthritis.
Health Benefits of Musli
- Musli powder is widely used as a herbal remedy for increasing male fertility, and sperm count and motility. Consuming musli in appropriate amounts decreases the problems of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It enhances the sexual desire in men, and improves the overall vitality and vigour.
- Musli supplements from the best brands like Herbal Hills safed musli powder, Morpheme Remedies safed musli and Inlife safed musli improves the synthesis of sex hormones and enhance the functioning of the reproductive system.
- Just like ashwagandha capsule, this herb also helps in improving mental health, and combat stress and anxiety.
- Including Safed musli 500 mg in your diet lowers down tension during the sexual act and thus enhances your sexual experience with your partner.
- Consuming musli in any form provides you increased energy and endurance. It removes the signs of fatigue and depression and boosts up your stamina. Shilajit capsules also help to boost stamina.
- Musli products increase the body’s natural ability to fight against diseases. Musli contains powerful antioxidants and vitamin C, which together enhance the immunity of the body, protecting you from several harmful infections.
- Consumption of musli in supplement form is beneficial for bodybuilders and athletes in bulking up muscles at a fast rate.
- In India, ayurveda has utilised musli herb for lowering the risk of obesity and losing weight as well. It lowers the amount of bad cholesterol and increases the amount of good cholesterol in the blood. This way, musli keeps a check on the accumulation of unhealthy fats in the body.
- Musli benefits women's health as well. This herb acts as a tonic for both foetus and mother, and is particularly helpful in restoring the body’s fluids at the time of giving birth. In lactating mothers, musli supplements increase the production and quality of milk.
- Musli also benefits by providing sufficient lubrication to the female genital area, preventing vaginal dryness.
- Research suggests that consuming musli in any form helps in getting relieved from the symptoms of diabetes and arthritis. Regular consumption of musli products improves the functioning of insulin in the body and thus aids in managing diabetes symptoms. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of the roots of safed musli help in reducing the effects of arthritis in the body.
Suggested Dosage of Musli Powder
Have 1 to 2 tbsp of safed musli powder with warm milk twice a day or as suggested by the doctor.
Side Effects of Musli Powder
Musli is considered safe when taken in the recommended dosage. Exceeding the amount can cause the following adverse effects:
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should consult a doctor before taking this supplement.
Musli and horny goat weed capsules are in demand among people because of their Viagra-like benefits. The benefits of musli can be availed by having various easy-to-consume forms of this herb available in the market, like musli capsules, musli tablets, etc.
The effective aphrodisiac properties of musli have led to an increase in demand of this herb across the globe, resulting in increase in its cultivation. So far, no side effects of musli have been recorded. However, like any other supplement, it should be consumed in moderate amounts.
How to use musli powder?
The best way to use musli powder is to mix ½ teaspoon of the powder or churna into one glass full of milk and honey. You can simply mix the churna with honey as well.
Safed Musli Powder Price List in India - Healthkart
|Safed Musli Products||Price||Customer Avg Rating (on a scale of 5)|
|Upakarma Ayurveda Safed Musli 500mg, 90 capsules||Rs. 494||Be the first to review|
|INLIFE Safed Musli Extract 500 mg, 60 veggie capsule(s)||Rs. 329||5.0|
|Mahaved Musli Power Plus, 30 capsules||Rs. 855||Be the first to review|
|Nutriosys Musli (500 mg), 90 capsules||Rs. 720||Be the first to review|
|Perennial Lifesciences 100% Pure Safed Musli Extract, 90 capsules||Rs. 699||5.0|