Protein Shakes are the most consumed supplements among the fitness enthusiasts. Some of the best protein shakes like Just Her Protein with Herbs and HealthKart My First Protein, are from Just Her and HealthKart respectively, making their place among fitness enthusiasts who are looking for protein shakes for women. Protein shakes for weight loss are widely recommended as Protein Shake Powder offers enough protein that is very much needed for various functions of the body, along with fast muscle recovery. Protein shakes are available in the liquid form that makes it fast absorbable to the muscles. For seamless supply of protein, leading brands including bGreen plant protein, JustHer Protein, HealthKart protein, Herbalfife, and many more are committed. So, why to wait when you got all the most popular supplements in your reach.
Pack On Those Muscles With These Protein Shakes
Pack On Those Muscles With These Protein Shakes
Anyone who leads an active lifestyle knows that proteins are the most important nutrient in order to sustain a physically demanding schedule. These building blocks of the body are responsible for helping muscles repair themselves and grow. Consuming the right amount of protein can prevent several issues like muscle loss that can delay the results that you expect from your training regime.
If you are unable to get the amount of protein that you need from your regular diet, then you can use protein shakes that come with added nutrients to give you overall health. You can try protein shakes for weight loss, weight gain and much more. These best protein shakes are convenient as well. You can get this protein powder online at the best possible price.All you need to do is throw in a scoop of aprotein drink of your choice into a protein shaker bottle with water or milk and consume it.
What is Protein Shake and Its Uses?
The classicprotein drink is made by mixing protein powder, milk, or water. Nowadays, there are lots of protein-packed liquids available on the market. There are various options of protein shakes and smoothies available online and in retail stores. Plus, they are tastier than a standard DIY shake, but you need to watch out for the sugar amount and theseprotein shake prices are pocket- friendly too. So, choose carefully when buyingprotein powder online.
- Protein powder online are available to increase strength, muscle mass, and quick recovery from workout. Overall, it is used to improve athletic performance.
- According to research, giving infants whey protein formula during the initial 4 to 12 months can reduce the risk of developing eczema.
- Some research shows that taking a wheyprotein drink for 8 weeks can reduce the symptoms of psoriasis.
Benefits Of Protein Shakes
There are so many different options when it comes to aprotein shake powder. Eachprotein powder online has its own benefits for the body and you can get healthier with regular use of these supplements. Plus, theprotein shake price is affordable too.There are some reasons why using a protein shake is a great idea for you:
One of the primary reasons why protein shakes are recommended is that they are the most convenient source of protein. You are able to avoid elaborate meal preparations and also ensure that your body gets the nourishment that it needs when you use these supplements. On extremely busy days, you also have the option of meal replacement shakes that are loaded with nutrients and calories to ensure that you can keep going all day long.
A good protein powder supplies your muscles with proteins and amino acids that aid muscle development. Our muscles are made up of long chains of proteins that are used up every time you perform any physical activity.Protein drink provide a nutrition source that can replace these amino acids and proteins instantly to prevent muscle loss and to improve protein synthesis which is the key to the development of new muscle fibers. As a result, you will be able to see a significant improvement in muscle volume and strength.
Some of these protein and meal replacement powder supplements also contain added amino acids that are readily absorbed by the muscles. When your muscles are strained, there are microscopic tears that occur. In order for these tears to repair themselves, you need a constant source of nutrition. You can choose from fast-acting proteins and slow-digesting proteins like casein protein that can give your muscles a good source of these nutrients that are vital for muscle recovery.
Improves Overall Health
When you consume the necessary amount of protein each day, your health improves overall. To begin with, metabolism increases as the body is working consistently to ensure that the proteins are digested. In addition to this, proteins help boost immunity as they come with added vitamins and minerals that help the body respond faster to any germs or infections.
Side Effects & Interactions Of Protein Shakes
Protein shakes powder safe to use when taken in the recommended dosage. Exceeding the doses can cause some side effects like nausea, increased bowel movements, cramps, bloating, thirst, fatigue, headache, and reduced appetite.
Also, if you are under any medications make sure to consult your doctor before taking any supplementation. This will help you avoid supplement interactions.
Protein Shake Powder Dosage
A protein shake is easy to use. Just mix the powder with milk, water, or any other liquid of your choice. A commonly recommended dosage is 1 to 2 scoops ofprotein shake powder (around 20–45 grams) in a day, mostly after workouts. It's advised to follow the serving instructions mentioned in the packaging.
Whether you are a professional athlete or a regular gym-goer, it is always advised to consult a dietician, nutritionist or physician to know the dosage that your body needs to achieve the results. Don’t just go overboard withprotein drink without any consultation.
- Avoid using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are allergic to cow's milk, avoid proteins like casein and whey.
Are Protein Shakes Good for Weight Loss?
Protein is often considered to be one of the most beneficial weight loss supplements. While it does not directly lead to any weight loss, there are some bodily functions that are improved to help you manage your weight more effectively. To begin with, proteins are harder for the body to digest which means that the body needs to keep working consistently. This requires more fuel which is derived from the stored fat deposits. They are burned more effectively and the metabolic rate of the body increases too. This helps you become leaner in a shorter span of time.
In addition to this, usingprotein shake powder in between your meals can help prevent hunger pangs. You will feel fuller for longer which will also keep sweet and fatty food cravings at bay, making this an effective weight loss product. You are able to stick to a healthy diet more easily.
Which Are The Best Protein Shakes Online in India?
Here is a list of the bestonline protein powder available.
- Whether you are looking for the best protein shakes for weight loss, or protein shakes for weight gain, TryHealthKart protein powder. Itprovides a variety of protein shakes specific to the requirement of the consumer. For instance HealthKart My First Protein is designed for beginners while HealthKart Women’s Protein caters to the specific needs of women.
- You also have the option of 100% Plant Based Protein and Vegan protein shakes with HealthKart to suit your preferred diet.
- HealthKart is one of the few brands that makes protein shakes specifically for kids, namely HK Pro-Kids that help children in their growing and formative years. So, do tryHealthKart protein powder range.
- You have several online protein powder optionslike Nouriza Protein with Whey, Soy and Casein, My First Protein as well as 100% Vegan Pea and Rice Protein. They also have special protein shakes for women.
- You can get between 7.6g to 16.35g of protein in each serving of these protein shakes depending upon the product that you choose for yourself.
- These protein shakes are also fortified with essential vitamins and minerals that nourish your body and keep you feeling energetic all day long.
- Herbalife personalizedonline protein powder is one of the best known protein shakes available in their product range.
- This product is designed specifically to help keep hunger pangs and cravings at bay while giving you a good source of energy.
- It also helps you build muscle mass in your body efficiently with 4.96g of protein in every 6g serving of the product. Overall, it is one of the perfect protein shakes for muscle gain.
- Modicare Well Protein Crest- Soy and Whey Protein and Modicare Well All Plant Protein are two variants that give you a reliable protein shake irrespective of your food choices.
- You can get up to 8.5g of high quality proteins in each serving.
- The protein sources in all their variants help you build only lean muscles.
- You also enjoy faster recovery with amino acids like BCAAs that are present in these products.
- Lactonova Vegelite is a 100% Vegan Protein Powder. It contains a blend of rice and pea proteins that are perfect for vegans.
- Thisonline protein powder is known to build lean muscle mass as it provides almost 24g of protein in every serving.
- You also have the advantage of 4.2g of BCAAs in each serving which are essential for post workout recovery.
- This GMO and Soy Free Product is also perfectly safe for just about anyone to consume.
- Therptin Micromix is a great milk add-on that works as a high calorie protein supplement, ideal for mass building.
- It is fortified with several vitamins and minerals that provide added health benefits as well.
- You can get 25g of high quality proteins in every 100g serving of this protein powder.
- Evexia Provexia is a perfect supplement to ensure that you get a balanced diet each day.
- This supplement provides you with 20g of protein with every 100g.
- In addition to this, you also have the advantage of 9 essential amino acids that are very helpful in recovery of your muscles.
- You can get close to 50% of your daily recommended intake of micronutrients with the 23 vitamins and minerals that are present in this supplement.
- There are also 3 complex good carbs that provide you with a consistent supply of energy.
Ground Based Nutrition
- Ground Based Nutrition Superfood Protein is a 100% plant based protein that gives you 20g of protein per serving, derived from multiple, organic plant based sources.
- You have a blend of greens, proteins, fibers,minerals, vitamins and even digestive enzymes that improve your health overall to give you several other benefits.
- There is no dairy, soy, when or added sugar in this supplement, making it the safest protein supplement available.
- Stamin Nutrition Whey Protein is the only supplement of its kind as it brings to you a blend of alpha lipoic acid, bovine colostrum and glutamine.
- Bovine colostrum is the first food that any new born eats and is perfect to give you better immune response and can even help individuals who are chronically ill.
- The ALA in this product is one of the most powerful antioxidants present and can help neutralize free radicals for several health benefits.
- Your muscles are protected from wear and tear and the rate of recovery is also improved with Glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in the muscles.
- Just likepeanut butter andbest oats, you can add this protein powder in a smoothie too.
Get Best Quality Supplements At Your Doorstep
If you are looking for a great portal that gives you nothing but 100% genuine products, then HealthKart is the best option available to you. From healthy foods like cereals, to apple cider vinegar, to energy drinks to herbal health drinks like amla juice,aloe vera juice to honey online and much more, HealthKart has it all.
This is one of India’s biggest portals of all the best brands of health and nutritional products available. Each product is sourced from the manufacturer directly, ensuring that you get only the best in terms of quality and authenticity.
With Healthkart, you can always make an informed decision. This is because a detailed description of every product is provided along with the nutritional information related to these products.
Another reason why HealthKart is one of the most preferred options to purchase healthcare supplements is that it is also very economical. This portal guarantees the lowest prices on some of the best brands. This is possible through exclusive discounts and combo offers that allow you to get the best value for your money. What is more, you have the option of earning HK points that are redeemable.
So, if you are in search of best protein shakes for women, or best protein shakes for men, pocket-friendly protein shake prices, visit HK. All products that you purchase are delivered to your doorstep, making it the most convenient option as well. If you are not satisfied with any product that you have purchased, the easy return policy allows you to get a full refund as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are protein shakes good for you?
Protein shakes are good only when consumed in a recommended dosage after consulting a doctor or dietitian. Remember that every body is different and has different nutritional requirements.
Do protein shakes make you put on weight?
If you will consume protein more than what your body wants then you are more likely to gain weight. So, have protein shake in an adequate amount as part of your healthy, balanced diet, doing this will not make you fat.
How do you make a protein shake?
It is easy to make, just add 1 to 2 scoop ofprotein shake powder to a water or milk.
Is it bad to drink 2 protein shakes a day?
You can have 2 protein shakes in a day only if recommended by the dietician or physician. If you don’t follow an active lifestyle then you don’t need a protein shake.
Is it better to drink protein with water or milk?
Taking protein with milk is better when you need to add extra protein and you are aiming to gain weight. If you want to get lean, then adding protein with water is a good idea.
What happens if you drink protein shakes without working out?
You have the option of protein shakes for weight loss and muscle development that can be consumed as per the fitness goals that you have set for yourself. It is often believed that protein shakes are reserved for those who are working out regularly. However, as mentioned before, every individual requires a certain amount of protein each day in order to function to his optimal level.
If you are unable to derive this required protein intake with your regular food, you can choose from different protein shakes for men and protein shakes for women. This gives you an instant and convenient source of the protein that you will require for your body. Even for those who are training regularly, consuming protein shakes on resting days is also permitted. This allows the muscles to recover while you are resting them as they have a constant supply of nutrients that ensure that there is no muscle loss or improper protein synthesis.
That said, it is true that the protein requirement of active individuals is a lot more than those who lead a more sedentary life. If you are not working out but want to consume a protein shake, make sure that you get only the amount of protein that your body needs each day. This can be a combination of protein shakes and regular food. Exceeding the daily required intake can put a lot of pressure on your kidney, leading to health issues.
Should I Take Protein Everyday?
If you are an active individual, consuming protein shakes everyday is highly recommended. In any case, you will require a certain amount of protein each day depending upon the body weight. The general thumb rule is that you need 1g of protein per kg of body weight. While there are several food options that can help you get the amount of protein that you need each day, you canbuy protein shakesif you are unable to eat as many meals as needed or if you do not have the time to prepare these meals.
Choosing a natural protein powder will help you get the nutrition that you need without the fear of additives or unpermitted substances. These protein powders are derived from various sources such as milk, peas, rice or soy. You can choose one that suits you and use it on a daily basis without any hassles. However, you need to make sure that you do not consume too much as it can have adverse effects on your health. You must also consider pre-existing health issues when you decide to use a protein supplement. Before you decide to use a protein supplement, it is recommended that you consult your healthcare practitioner.
Protein Shakes Price List in India - Healthkart
|Protein Shakes Products||Price||Customer Avg Rating (on a scale of 5)|
|MuscleBlaze 18g Protein Shake (No Added Sugar), 6 Piece(s)/Pack Strawberry Cream||Rs. 540||4.6|
|HealthKart Protein (80%), 2.2 lb Unflavoured||Rs. 1299||4.6|
|HealthKart My First Protein, 2.2 lb Vanilla||Rs. 999||4.5|
|Natures Velvet Pea Protein, 2.2 lb Unflavoured||Rs. 1599||5.0|
|Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder, 0.44 lb Unflavoured||Rs. 899||3.9|
|Natures Velvet Keto Protein, 2.2 lb Unflavoured||Rs. 2200||Be the first to review|