Protein powder is a popular supplement for people looking to build muscle or support their fitness goals. However, with so many options on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the best one for your needs. Here is a detailed input on the best protein powder options. Each product is well researched and tested to provide unmatched quality and effectiveness. Read on to make an informed decision on the best protein powder for you.
Best Protein Powders - Especially Formulated For Your Fitness Goals
Protein is what keeps your body fit and healthy. You can’t imagine being fit and healthy without proper and adequate nutrition. Whether you want to build muscle or shed those extra kilos you need protein for sure.
When you don’t get enough protein from food this is where the protein powder or best protein supplements comes in. Protein powder provides you with the right amount of protein and minimises the calorie intake too. There is a wide range of best protein powder in India, which can be confusing to find the top protein brands. Read on to know more about the best protein powder for muscle gain.
Some Different Types of Best Protein Powders in India
There are various different types of protein powder but the most common types of protein powder are:
- Whey: Whey protein is a water-soluble milk protein and is a complete protein which means it has all the amino acids that the human body requires.
- Casein: Casein protein powder is rich in glutamine and can speed up the recovery after exercise. It is made of dairy and is unsuitable for lactose intolerant and vegans.
- Pea: Most of the plant-based protein supplement has pea protein which is the best quality alternative to dairy-based and soy proteins.
- Soy: Soy protein is a perfect alternative to casein or whey protein for people who are lactose intolerant. Plus, it contains all essential amino acids.
- Hemp:This protein powder supplement is a complete protein that has essential fatty acids and is a perfect choice for vegans or those with soy or dairy allergies.
Top Best Protein Brands in India
There are various trusted brands that offer the best protein supplement in india with delicious flavours. These brands include:
|Top Protein Brands||Brand Ratings||Best Product|
|Optimum Nutrition(ON)||4.4||ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein|
|Musceblaze||4.5||MuscleBlaze Biozyme Performance Whey|
|Muscletech||4.3||MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Protein|
|GNC||4.4||GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein|
|Myprotein||4.0||MyProtein Impact Whey Protein|
|Dymatize||4.2||Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein|
|Healthkart HK Vitals||4.5||HealthKart HK Vitals ProteinUp Women|
|BSN||4.3||BSN Syntha-6, Chocolate Milk Shake|
|BigMuscle||4.2||BigMuscles Essential Whey Protein|
|Napkro||4.1||Nakpro Whey Platinum Whey Protein Isolate|
- ON (Optimum Nutrition): The brand has a variety of protein supplements with good amounts of high quality protein as well as the essential amino acid profile. It offers variants like ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard Isolate, ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard Whey, ON (Optimum Nutrition) Essential Amino Energy, and others.
- MuscleBlaze: MuscleBlaze offers different products like MuscleBlaze Biozyme Whey Protein, MuscleBlaze Biozyme Performance Whey, MuscleBlaze Raw Protein 80%,, and others. All these products are clinically tested, made using highest-quality ingredients, and provide the required amounts of proteins and BCAAs.
- MuscleTech: It offers various types of protein supplements that boost recovery, help attain the required muscle mass, and increase strength as well as performance like other protein powders. Variants include MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Protein and MuscleTech Performance Series NitroTech Ripped.
- GNC: GNC has various protein supplements that are highly beneficial in boosting muscle mass, and are a rich blend of whey concentrate and isolate. Products include GNC Amp Gold Series 100% Whey Protein Advanced, GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein, and so on.
- MyProtein: MyProtein is a popular brand that offers good quality products that can help you achieve your fitness goals. Different protein products offered by the brand may include MyProtein Impact Whey Protein, MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate, MyProtein Micellar Casein, and others.
- Dymatize: It offers products like Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein and Dymatize Iso-100 Protein. These are gluten-free, offer high amounts of protein and BCAAs, and are created in GMP and sports certified labs.
- HealthKart HK Vitals: The brand offers HealthKart HK Vitals ProteinUp Women Strength & Beauty, HealthKart 100% Plant Based Protein, and HealthKart 100% Pure Whey Protein. These products contain a blend of high-quality protein and will help you meet your daily requirements.
- BSN: BSN Syntha-6 Premium Protein Matrix is an excellent choice of protein supplement that comes in chocolate milk shake and vanilla ice cream flavours. They are a blend of slow as well as fast digesting proteins that provide excellent support for recovery and muscle synthesis.
- BigMuscles: BigMuscles is a trusted brand for protein supplements with high amounts of protein in each serving. The different variants offered by the brand include BigMuscles Essential Whey, BigMuscles Frotein Refreshing, BigMuscles Superior Whey, and so on.
- Nakpro: The brand offers Nakpro Whey Platinum Protein Isolate, Nakpro Perform Whey Protein Concentrate, and Nakpro Whey Gold Protein Concentrate in different flavours. All these products have zero added sugars, and are a rich blend of protein and essential nutrients that will help you reach your fitness goals.
Top 10 Protein Powders In India
Protein is the essential nutrient for building muscle, making enzymes, hormones and repairing tissue. Taking the best protein powder is the perfect way to promote muscle recovery and energise your workout. Here is the list of Top 10 protein powders that the market has to offer.
- ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein: The product offers 24 grams of protein, 5.5 grams of BCAAs and 121 calories in every 33 grams of serving. It comprises whey protein isolate, and is trusted by athletes worldwide.
- MuscleBlaze Biozyme Performance Whey: With an enhanced absorption formula, Biozyme Performance Whey offered by MuscleBlaze facilitates 50% higher absorption of protein, and 60% higher absorption of BCAAs. It offers 25 grams protein, 141 calories, and 5.51 grams BCAAs in every 36 grams of serving.
- MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Protein: It is an ultimate muscle building formula that offers 30 grams protein and 162 calories per serving of 45 grams. It also has 3 grams of creatine per serving that may further help boost muscle growth. The product also contains 6.7 grams of BCAAs that aid faster muscle recovery.
- GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein: The product offers 24 grams protein and 130.56 calories with every serving size of 35 grams. It is FSSAI approved, free of banned substances, gluten-free, and has zero added sugar content, making it an excellent choice.
- MyProtein Impact Whey Protein: It offers 19 grams protein, 100 calories, 4.5 grams BCAA, and 3.6 grams glutathione per serving of 25 grams. With pure protein content, the product is also suitable for individuals with an intense workout regimen. Additionally, it supports faster building of volume as well as strength.
- Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein: The product is created in GMP and sports certified laboratories using a cross-flow microfiltration process. It offers 25 grams protein, 5.5 gram BCAA, and 140 calories per scoop of 36 grams.
- HealthKart HK Vitals ProteinUp Women Strength & Beauty: It is a rich blend of cinnamon extract, garcinia, vitamin E, and vitamin C that boosts skin health, strength and bone health. It provides complete nutritional care with ingredients like collagen, protein, biotin, green tea extract, cinnamon extract, and garcinia cambogia extract.
- BSN Syntha-6, Chocolate Milk Shake: The product is a premium protein matrix with a unique blend of Whey (Isolate & Concentrate), Milk Protein Isolate, Casein (Calcium Caseinate and Micellar Casein), Egg Albumin, and Glutamine peptides. It offers 22 grams of protein and 191 calories in every serving of 47 grams.
- BigMuscles Essential Whey Protein: The product offers 188 calories, 24 grams protein, zero added sugars, 11 grams EAAs, and 4 grams glutathione with every serving of 48 grams. It is an ultimate protein drink that comes with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Nakpro Whey Platinum Protein Isolate: The product comes with no added sugars, is instantly soluble, and provides 100% whey protein. It offer 123 calories, 28.1 grams of protein, and 13.26 grams of EAAs per serving of 33 grams.
How Can You Choose Your Best Protein Powder Supplement?
Are you planning to buy the best protein for muscle gain in india? Consider the following things when buying the top protein powder:
- Read the important information on the back of the protein powder label such as ingredient list and other information. Go through the entire nutrition facts carefully like the amount of protein, number of servings per container and the order of ingredients.
- Make sure the protein powder you bi has a short ingredient list. This is the best way to avoid proteins with fillers.
- Opt for a protein powder that provides at least 20 grams of protein per serving and less than 5 grams carbs. To make your protein shake more nutritious you can add milk, banana or any fruit.
- If you are someone who enjoys different flavours you can opt for flavoured protein powders that come in different delicious flavours like chocolate mint, coffee, cookies and cream, chocolate malt, delicious strawberry, double rich chocolate, french vanilla cream, mocha cappuccino, rocky road, strawberry banana and much more. You can also go for the unflavoured protein powder so that every time you can add the flavour of your choice like cocoa powder vanilla extract etc.
- Don't buy protein powders that contain artificial sweeteners or added sugar.
- When buying protein powder look for two parts leucine to one part isoleucine to one part valine. This ratio is perfect for fat loss muscle building and fatigue. If you don't find the amino acids on a protein powder then go with another protein powder.
Where to Buy Best Protein Powder in India?
Online shopping in India at HealthKart gets the best health and nutritional supplements like best protein isolate, best whey protein powder or any other protein supplement, we have the best for you on our website. Instead of waiting to shop on weekends, you can visit the website & search for any protein supplement, you will get the numbers of quality products from the domestic and international brands.
FAQs Related to Best Selling Protein Powders
Q1. What are Protein Powders?
Q2. How to Use Protein Powder?
Q3. Is Powdered Protein Good for You?
Q4. Does Protein Powder Make You Fat?
Q5. Is It Safe to Use Protein Powder?
Q6. Which is the best protein powder in the market?