Chia Seeds: Load your Body With Nutrients
Though tiny in size, each chia seed is packed with several nutrients that are essential to improve your health. From weight management to loading your body with powerful antioxidants, the benefits of chia seeds are endless. All you have to do is include a few seeds in your diet each day and you will see the difference in your overall performance during your training and in your general well-being as well. Here is everything that you need to know about this natural source of several nutrients that are hard to obtain with your regular diet alone.
What Benefits Does Chia Seeds have?
Chia seeds are obtained from a plant named Salvia hispanica that is native to Central America. In the recent past, several studies have been conducted to understand how these seeds can actually improve health. The results are stunning and here are some chia seeds benefits that have made them popular globally:
- They improve digestion: To improve digestion and to increase absorption of nutrients that you consume, buy chia seeds and include them in your diet. In just 100g, you can find close to 40g of necessary dietary fiber. As you would know, fiber is excellent in improving your digestion and in relieving ailments such as bowel irritability, bowel inflammation and other ailments related to bowel movement.
- They aid weight loss: One of the most well-known chia seeds benefits is the role that they play in weight loss. Recently, chia seeds have been heralded as superfoods as they not only provide fiber but also give you the energy that you need to sustain a rigorous weight loss regime. These seeds have the ability to soak in and retain a lot of liquid. This gives you a feeling of being fuller, thus suppressing appetite. As a result, issues like binge eating and hunger pangs are averted to help you maintain a good weight loss diet.
- Great source of omega 3: Most people buy chia seeds online as a reliable plant based source of omega 3. These fatty acids are essential for several bodily functions and chia seeds are loaded with Omega-3. You can obtain a form of Omega-3 called Alpha Linolenic Acid. These are the good fats that keep your heart healthy, maintain skin and hair health and also have powerful anti-oxidizing properties.
- They contain antioxidants and minerals: You can give your regular diet a great boost by including a few chia seeds in it. You have the benefits of antioxidants such as prevention of inflammation, growth of cancerous cells and any age related degeneration. They also contain very important minerals such as calcium and manganese that are necessary for maintaining overall health.
- They help regulate blood cholesterol and sugar levels: There are several studies available to support the fact that chia seeds online can improve overall metabolic and digestive health. This helps metabolize sugar and also prevents any cholesterol build up. The level of bad cholesterol and blood fat content is reduced significantly when you include chia seeds in your diet. In addition to this, you can also buy chia seeds to improve your heart health and also to promote the development of healthy bones.
How Much Chia Seeds Should You Eat A Day?
Whether you are looking to buy chia seeds online for weight loss or for any other health benefits, make sure that you consume the necessary amount for the results to show. The recommended dosage of chia seeds in a day is about 20g which is about 1.5 tablespoons. You must consume this amount twice each day. Eating too many chia seeds can also have negative effects. The common issue that you will face is digestive issues as these seeds are rich in fiber. You may experience bloating, diarrhea and gas when you eat too many chia seeds in a day. Chia seeds can be roasted and consumed as snacks, added to salads and regular foods and even included in juices and protein shakes.
Chia Seeds Nutritional Information
Chia seeds contain several beneficial nutrients as follows:
- Serving size: 2 tablespoon (26g)
- Calories- 130
- Total fat- 7g
- Saturated fat- 0.5g
- Trans fat- 0g
- Polyunsaturated fat- 6g
- Monounsaturated fat- 0.5g
- Total carbohydrate- 10g
- Dietary Fiber- 10g
- Protein- 6g
- Calcium- 132mg
- Iron- 22mg
- Potassium- 198mg
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of 1kg chia seeds?
The price of 1kg chia seed price falls under 800- 1200 as per the brand. With HealthKart you don't have to worry about chia seeds price 1kg. For pocket-friendly chia seed price in India visit www.healthkart.com.
Which brand chia seed is best?
Some of the best chia brands that you can rely on are:
- Himalayan Organics
- True Elements
- Super Diet
Is chia seeds good for skin?
One serving contains more omega-3 fatty acids than a serving of salmon. Contains essential fats to strengthen skin, hair, and nails while preventing heart disease.
How can I eat chia seeds?
Chia seeds can be added to a wide variety of foods, including cereal, yogurt, smoothies, and salads, and can be consumed in this way. Chia seeds can also be used to thicken desserts like chia seed pudding.
Where to Buy chia seeds Online in India in 2022?
You can buy several organic Weight Loss Foods and superfoods on HealthKart including chia seeds, Quinoa, Goji Berries and Flaxseed Oil. You can choose from popular brands of chia seeds such as True Elements, NutroActive, Nascens, By Nature, NourishVitals and Zevic. These products offer several beneficial features such as:
- 100% natural and roasted chia seeds that are easy to consume
- Vacuum flushed seeds to ensure that the seeds do not come in contact with moisture, thus being preserved for much longer.
- These chia seeds are completely gluten free and Non-GMO.
If you're wondering where to buy chia seeds, the answer is simple. You can buy chia seeds online India at the best rates. chia seeds prices differ from place to place. For Example chia seeds order online will be cheaper than chia seed price in a store. The chia seeds cost will be more than the chia seeds online price as they offer huge discounts.
You can buy chia seed online at HealthKart, before buying you can check the chia seed cost or chia seed price in India as well as abroad, to get a detailed introspection on the quality. chia seeds price in India is likely to be cheaper when chia seeds buy online from a reputable site. At the same or competing chia seeds price india on HealthKart you can get other great products like peanut butter, protein bars, best oats. HealthKart offers one of the best peanut butter and best protein bars on the online platforms. The apple cider vinegar price, oats price and muesli price are also quite competitive than the other online sites.
Chia Seeds Price List in India - Healthkart
|Chia Seeds Products||Price||Customer Avg Rating (on a scale of 5)|
|True Elements Chia Seeds, 150 g Unflavoured||Rs. 168||4.8|