- Extra 16% off on Healthkart Fish oil 60 capsulesuse coupon : HK50F
- Additional Rs.35 off on TB MV for Bodybuildinguse coupon : TBMS
- Additional Rs.50 off on Healthkart Omega
- TrueBasics Advanced Calcium 30 tablet(s) @ Rs 379
- HealthKart Multivitamin 60 tablet(s) @ Rs. 325use coupon : HK50MV
- Additional Rs.35 off on TB Lung Detox 30 Tablets
Do you wish to reap the benefits of the best herbal tea online? Then check out the products offered by Organic India, Udyan, Exalte, VAHDAM, WestCoast and more. You need not worry about the herbal tea price as these products will definitely fit your budget. The vitamins and powerful antioxidants present in the herbal tea offered by these brands can help in fighting infections and making your body stronger from inside. Organic India Tulsi Ginger Tea, Udyan Lavender Bloom Black Tea and more can help in rejuvenating you and acting as a stress buster after a tiresome day. Here you can get herbal tea best in India that can help in regulating your metabolism and hence help in managing weight. A cup of any of these tea can help in fighting nausea, reducing inflammation, improving digestion and detoxification.
Herbal Tea: For Rejuvenating Your Mind And Health
Herbal teas or tisanes are beverages that are made from the infusion or decoction of various herbs, spices, or other parts of plants in boiling hot water. Most of the herbal brews do not contain caffeine and are extremely beneficial for your health. People who are sensitive to caffeine can always switch to herbal tea and reap their benefits. These are refreshing and delicious beverages that can help in uplifting your overall health. Mostly these herbal products are consumed hot, but you can also have chilled herbal tea as per your preferences.
Some popular types of herbal teas:
- Chamomile Tea
- Peppermint Tea
- Ginger Tea
- Hibiscus Tea
- Echinacea Tea
- Rooibos Tea
- Sage Tea
- Lemon Balm Tea
- Rose Hip Tea
- Passionflower Tea
- Turmeric Tea
- Tulsi Tea
- Matcha Tea
- Ashwagandha Tea
- Yerba Mate
Why should I choose herbal teas?
Herbal teas come in a wide range of varieties, tastes and flavors and therefore these can be a tempting alternative to those sugary beverages. Here are some of the benefits of consuming herbal tea:
- Just like green coffee extracts these herbal teas can help in regulating your metabolism rate and curb your appetite. So, if you are longing for weight management then try sipping some herbal tea. You can also try garcinia cambogia online along with herbal tea to reduce your weight.
- Most of the herbal teas are a source of antioxidants just like cinnamon extracts. Regular consumption of herbal tea can reduce the damaging effects of free radicals in your body and help to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- You must have heard that green tea capsule supplements can help to control the glucose levels in the blood. Herbal tea like green tea, turmeric tea,hibiscus tea, cinnamon tea, lemon balm tea, chamomile tea, etc. can also help to control the insulin level in the blood.
- Chamomile tea and peppermint tea can help to relieve premenstrual symptoms. These teas can help to relieve spasms, nausea, cramping, and stomach pain.
- Tulsi tea, Turmeric tea, etc. can help to boost your immune system and make your body ready to fight against infections.
- Herbal tea can help to reduce discomfort of the digestive tract.
- These herbal beverages may help to lower high blood pressure and also fight oxidative stress.
- Consumption of herbal tea can help to reduce headache.
- These can help to relieve stress and provide your body with a surge in energy.
How to make herbal tea?
It is very easy to steep herbal tea. All you need to do is heat fresh and filtered water ( till it starts boiling). Now set aside about one teaspoon or one tea bag of herbal tea in a tea cup. You can now pour the boiling water over the tea, and keep it for 5-10 minutes (depending on your preferences). Enjoy sipping and savoring the flavors of your herbal tea.
Some of the best selling herbal tea includes:
- VAHDAM Turmeric Digestion Superfood Elixir
- Organic India Tulsi Ginger Tea
- Exalte Earl Grey
- Exalte Indian Wonder Tea
- Exalte Jade Calm
- Exalte Paan Tea
- Organic India Original Tulsi Tea
- Organic India Executive Deluxe Wooden Gift
- Udyan Lavender Bloom Black Tea
- Organic India Tulsi Tummy Tea
- Udyan Darjeeling Spring Splendour Black Tea
- Udyan Kama Tea
- Udyan Yoga Tea
- Udyan Himalayan Oolong Tea
- Exalte Ayurvedic Anti Stress Tea
- Exalte Masala Chai
- VAHDAM Turmeric Spiced Herbal Tea Tisane
- VAHDAM Turmeric Ginger Herbal Tea Tisane
- VAHDAM Turmeric Ashwagandha Herbal Tea Tisane
These are just some of the varieties of herbal tea, you can find a lot of other varieties on HealthKart.
Herbal Tea Price List in India - Healthkart
|Herbal Tea Products||Price||Customer Avg Rating (on a scale of 5)|
|Organic India Tulsi Tummy Tea, Unflavoured 25 Tea Bag(s)||Rs. 174||Be the first to review|
|VAHDAM Classic Chamomile Herbal Tea, Natural 15 Piece(s)/Pack||Rs. 250||Be the first to review|