No Result Found
Folic Acid Supplements: A supplement that women need to have must
Folic acid is vitamin B9 and is found in certain foods like orange (citrus fruits), spinach (leafy green vegetables), beans, bread, rice, pasta, and cereals. Also, it can be taken as tablets.
Folic acid performs crucial functions like prevents hearing loss, create more red blood cells, preserve the brain health of infants and various range of conditions.
Benefits of Consuming Folic Acid Supplements
- Folic acid tablets may help people with autism.
- According to a study carried out in 2014, taking folic acid supplements to reduce the risk of cleft palate.
- Folic acid tablets have been shown to help in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Taking the best folic acid tablets for pregnancy can prevent neural tube defects in infants.
- Getting the folic acid supplements in an adequate amount may protect against certain cancers such as breast, pancreas, and lung.
- Adequate folate levels help to reduce homocysteine levels, an inflammatory molecule responsible for causing heart disease.
Best Selling Folic Acid Brand Supplements
In order to help you find the quality product, we have listed the best quality folic acid supplements on the market right now.
GNC Folic Acid
Looking for the best folic acid brand for pregnancy? You don't have to look further than GNC folic acid tablets. It comes in a container of 100 tablets each contain 400 micrograms of folic acid. This reasonably priced folic acid product helps in folate deficiency, it supports healthy fetal development and reduces the chances of neural tube defects in a newborn, making it the best folic acid supplement for pregnancy. These small easy to swallow tablets are free from any preservatives.
INLIFE Iron+Folic Acid
Inlife iron+folic acid is another top-rated folic supplement. A combination with iron make this supplement even more effective for pregnant women by supplying the desired nourishment. It boosts immunity and energy levels and keeps you fit and energized.
Healthvit Folic Acid
Healthvit folic acid is a vegetarian-friendly folic acid product. One tablet daily of this product is enough to get the folic acid benefits such as it reduces the risks of child defects, supports heart health and is perfect for fetal development support.
Precautions to take before taking this medicine
Do not consume does supplement if you have ever had an allergic reaction to folic acid. You may need to get special tests or dose adjustment to safely use this supplement if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pernicious Anemia
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Kidney Disease
- If you are an alcoholic
- During pregnancy, talk to your doctor before taking folic acid supplements
Where to Buy Folic Acid Products?
The fine quality folic acid supplements you will only find on HealthKart. All the products available on HealthKart are manufactured by using high-quality ingredients and strict guidelines are followed in the manufacturing process to achieve maximum efficacy and safety. Plus, health supplements are quite affordable on HealthKart. So, if you are planning to add Vitamin B, Vitamin Tablets, Vitamin B complex, Iron Supplement, and other Vitamins & Supplements to your diet, visit www.healthkart.com.