Cereals is a staple food of many people around the world. The reason is they are high in nutrition, a good source of energy, nutrients, and now they come in different varieties with different nutrient values. For instance, some are rich in protein, iron and others are rich in vitamins and minerals. Best breakfast cereal can help in maintaining your overall healthy lifestyle by keeping the diseases at bay. Breakfast cereal is affordable also. You can buy muesli online from the reputed brands like MuscleBlaze, Yogabars, as per your body requirements only at HealthKart. Some of the best selling protein cereals on HealthKart is MuscleBlaze high protein Cereal, Yogabars wholegrain breakfast muesli, True Elements fruit and nut muesli, HealthKart protein cereals, and Nouriza protein muesli.
Cereals : Best Breakfast Fortified Protein Cereal for a Healthy Breakfast
Having a good, balanced breakfast is extremely important. A good breakfast is one which has a blend of protein, fiber and loads of micro nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. When you are trying to follow a healthy lifestyle, managing your diet is extremely hard. A satisfying and healthy breakfast like breakfast cereal or fortified cereal can keep you feeling fuller for longer. This prevents unwanted binging and craving. That way, you are able to achieve your fitness goals faster.
What is Cereals?
A cereal is specially formulated for individuals who do not have the time to prepare and elaborate breakfast to get all the nutrients that they need. You can get a power-packed start to your day with a protein or fortified cereal that provides you with a high amount of protein in each serving. You can get up to 20g of protein in one serving of 50g of these protein cereals.
A high protein breakfast is the best thing you can give your body first thing in the morning. Not only do you have a great start to your day. But it has been reported that those who have a good, balanced breakfast are less likely to feel any hunger pangs through the day. These individuals are also able to stay more focused and energized in comparison to those who do not get an adequate breakfast.
How is Cereal Beneficial?
A protein rich breakfast cereal is formulated keeping your fitness and bodybuilding needs in mind. This is one of the most convenient options for individuals who are on the go. Besides the fact that it is the easiest and simplest breakfast option, there are several other benefits to a protein or fortified cereal, such as:
- High amount of protein: These protein cereals are designed specifically to give you a good amount of protein with every serving. In case you are unable to eat protein foods for breakfast, you can simply eat one bowl of this cereal in the morning. In order to get the amount of protein that you need to start the day off, you will have to make elaborate preparations. This may prevent you from having a high protein breakfast.
- Loaded with fiber: Ingredients like soy flakes, wheat flakes or oat rings are loaded with fiber. They not only make the cereal crunchier and tastier but also keep you feeling fuller for longer. Fortified breakfast cereals help you stay satiated until your next meal, preventing any chances of binge eating and hunger pangs. A good amount of protein also helps you absorb the nutrients from the foods that you consume a lot better.
- Contains several micronutrients: One of the most important ingredients in a protein cereal is a blend of vitamins and minerals. This breakfast cereal is the perfect start to the day as it helps you stay energized all through. Getting the right amount of micronutrients also ensures that you are able to perform better with all your training sessions.
- Great taste: This is not only a convenient way of including protein foods for breakfast but an extremely tasty one as well. The inclusion of berries, fruits and nuts gives you the flavor that you need. These berries and fruits are also rich in antioxidants giving you added benefits.
- Low in sugar and fats: The best protein breakfast cereal is one that is low in sugar and fat. This fortified cereal is especially beneficial for individuals who are calorie conscious. You do not have to worry about loading up on empty calories that do not have any metabolic benefits per say.
How to Consume Protein Cereal?
The best way to consume this high protein breakfast is with milk. You can mix one serving with 250ml of milk and consume it. You can get creative with cereals like MuscleBlaze protein cereal as it does not contain any added flavor. This makes it extremely versatile. You can add a topping of your favorite fruits or even mix it with flavored yoghurt to make your own breakfast recipe. You can also blend it in with your favorite beverage to make a high protein smoothie.
The best time to consume a protein cereal is first thing in the morning, of course. These protein cereals also double as a healthy snack option. For better options for cereals in India visit HealthKart.
Best Protein Cereal On HealthKart
Along with protein cereal, HealthKart has a range of nutritional products such as Protein Bars, Protein Shakes, Peanut Butter and Protein Cookies. One of the best protein cereal and varieties of other breakfast cereals in India brands on HealthKart is MuscleBlaze Protein Cereal. This cereal is formulated keeping bodybuilding and fitness needs in mind. Some features of this fortified protein breakfast cereal are:
- Each serving of 50g provides you with 17g of protein when consumed with 250 ml of milk.
- The crunchy oat rings, soy flakes and wheat flakes when combined with fruits and nuts give you the best possible taste.
- It has zero fat and zero sugar, making it a great breakfast cereal and snack.
So, what are you waiting for? Shop for the quality and pocket-friendly fortified cereals in India only at HealthKart.
Cereals Price List in India - Healthkart
|Cereals Products||Price||Customer Avg Rating (on a scale of 5)|
|MuscleBlaze High Protein Cereal, 1 kg Unflavoured||Rs. 585||4.5|
|Yogabars Yo Fills Cereal, 200 g Choco||Rs. 175||5.0|
|True Elements Chocolate Wheat Flakes, 750 g Honey & Jaggery||Rs. 376||Be the first to review|
|Oateo Organic Oat Flour, 500 g Unflavoured||Rs. 200||Be the first to review|
|Oateo Oat Flour, 500 g Unflavoured||Rs. 99||Be the first to review|