Do you want the best Citrulline Malate supplements that can help to prevent the onset of muscle fatigue? Then you must check out the supplements offered by brands like MyProtein, MuscleBlaze, Nutrition Planet, Big Muscles, INLIFE, ProFoods, Kaged Muscle, HealthFarm Elite series, Muscle Asylum, Healthvit Fitness, Biotrex, etc. These supplements are loaded with nutrients that can help to boost your stamina and improve your overall lifestyle. Citrulline Malate can help to boost your performance just like Pre workout supplements and it improves the flow of blood to the muscles during your hard training sessions. The role of all amino acid compounds in citrulline Malate supplements is to provide your muscles with a consistent supply of nutrients that can help to prevent muscle loss and breakage.
Citrulline Malate : Citrulline Malate Powder & Supplements
Do you feel like you do not have the energy to push yourself through a strenuous workout? Don’t allow this to hold you back from achieving your goals. Including Citrulline malate in your supplementation program will give you the extra dose of energy that you need and will help you pump more. This means results are enhanced and you will really see an increase in volume.
What Are The Benefits Of Citrulline Malate?
Citrulline Malate is an amino acid compound that gives all athletes the one benefit that they are looking for. It prevents the onset of muscle fatigue and allows you to engage in the most intense training session that you are capable of. This has made it a must in every professional supplementation strategy along with other supplements like glutamine and protein.
When your body is disposing any nitrogen waste, the amino acid Citrulline is produced. It is also a by-product when nitric oxide is produced from the amino acid arginine. Malate is a type of salt that is commonly used as a food preservative. When you choose Citrulline in the form of a salt, it is available in combination with malate or malic acid.
- Helps improve performance: Citrulline Malate delays any onset of fatigue making it a popular bodybuilding supplement. This is a precursor to arginine which is an important amino acid to prevent muscle fatigue, allowing you to push harder even after several hours of grueling training at the gym.
- Boost recovery: The role of all amino acid compounds is to provide the muscles with a consistent supply of fuel to prevent muscle loss and breakage. Citrulline malate in addition to amino acids like glutamine ensures that any wear and tear in the muscles is repaired faster by providing them with enough amino acids to replenish the reserves that are used up during training.
- Enjoy Monstrous pumps: Another important feature of Citrulline malate is that it improves the flow of blood to your muscles when you are training. This gives you a bigger pump and helps your muscles grow in size much faster. When blood flow increases, the supply of oxygen and nutrients to your muscles also increases, letting you perform to your best abilities. This is because Citrulline malate facilitates the production of nitric oxide which helps increase blood flow to different parts of your body.
How Much Citrulline Malate Should I Take?
The best time to consume your Citrulline malate supplement is about 20 to 40 minutes before you begin a training session. Using it as a pre-workout will help you perform a lot better when you train. You are able to endure longer training sessions even when they are extremely intense.
The recommended dosage for Citrulline malate each day is 6-18 grams. You will need a minimum of 6g each day for Citrulline malate to have any benefits. The amount of Citrulline malate that you need depends upon your level of training and the type of training that you are engaged in.
You can take a maximum of 18g a day if you are an advanced level bodybuilder. It is best to split this dosage into 4 different ones. One of these four doses can be used as a pre-workout and the others can be used in between meals to help your muscles recover much faster.
How Long Does Citrulline Malate Last?
The best Citrulline malate supplements such as MuscleBlaze last for a period of about one hour to 90 minutes after consumption. As long as Citrulline malate lasts in your blood stream, the levels of nitric oxide will be elevated. As the supplement is metabolized and used up by the body, the level of nitrogen will also drop.
This is why it is most recommended that you consume your Citrulline malate supplement not more than 30 minutes before your training session. That way, you can be sure to experience the full benefits of this supplement throughout the course of your training. You can also include this supplement with protein supplements and other nutritional supplements to enhance its effects.
Brands Of Citrulline Malate Available On Healthkart
HealthKart offers a range of Citrulline malate supplements online at the best prices possible. In addition to this, you can enjoy a variety of other products including Pre Workout Supplements, Creatine, BCAA powder and more from some of the best possible brands. The brands of Citrulline Malate supplements available on HealthKart are :
These supplements have several beneficial features such as:
- Get the most bioavailable form of Citrulline malate for better absorption.
- These supplements contain the recommended dosage of this nutrient in each serving.
- They do not contain any added flavors making it easier to consume with any beverage of your choice.