Bodybuilding Supplements Online
You are eating the right food and doing the right amount of exercises, then why is your trainer asking you to have a healthy sports nutrition supplement? Well! You food alone cannot provide your body with the apt amount of nutrients that you need to reach your fitness goals. Protein supplements from big brands like MuscleBlaze, ON, and MuscleTech are formulated in an awesome way to provide your body with the necessary amounts of nutrients and boost your performance.
or reload the browser
Trending NowView All
Enhance Your Training and Get Great Results with the Best Bodybuilding Supplements
In order to get the results that you want with your training program, the right nutrition is extremely important. In fact, not getting adequate nourishment can delay results because you will face issues like muscle loss and reduced performance ability. Bodybuilding supplements make it easier for you to get all the nutrients that you require in one go. They help you save time while giving you adequate nutrient intake each time to fulfill your daily requirement.
Today, you have a host of bodybuilding protein and other supplements that cater to very specific requirements. They can be consumed based on the intensity of your training and the level of training that you are currently at.
What Are Bodybuilding Supplements?
Bodybuilding supplements are specially designed nutritional supplements that are meant for bodybuilders, athletes, martial artists and other individuals who lead a physically demanding lifestyle. The primary focus of bodybuilding nutrition is to aid the development of lean muscle mass and improve muscle volume, quality and strength.
The best bodybuilding supplements come with a carefully planned proportion of ingredients and nutrients that help individuals achieve very specific goals. The most common objectives of these supplements are to help gain mass, build muscle and improve athletic performance.
Following Nutritional Supplements Are the Most Widely Used Ones Because of Their Nutrition Profile:
Whey: It is considered to be a good source of protein because of its exceptional branched chain amino acids profile and high biological value. When milk turns into yogurt or cheese, the remaining liquid is called whey.
Whey Concentrate: It is a diary by-product. It is touted for its ability to be easily absorbed by the body and its high-protein properties.
Whey Isolate: It is filtered further than whey concentrated, and has no fats and carbs. Its protein percentage is high and is easier to absorb than whey protein concentrate.
Casein: It is a slow-release protein found in milk and in cheese. It has the same amino acid profile as whey protein. It gives better results when consumed before bed time.
Mass Gainers: Mass Gainers supports muscle gain. They are high in protein, low in fat and moderate in carbohydrates. They also contain special ingredients like choline, taurine, digestive enzymes and vitamins and minerals.
Weight Gainers: It is an ultimate nutritional formula that supports weight gain. They are rich in carbs, low in protein, high to moderate in fat with added vitamins and minerals and provides required amount of calories which in turn helps in weight gain along with fat gain.
Workout Essentials (Pre/Post workouts)
Creatine: Creatine supplements helps to improve workout routine and quickly recovers the body fromo intense exercise. Most of the creatine supplements are used by male athletes, people in power sports, such as wrestling, football, bodybuilding and hockey.
Carb Blends: Carb blends is a mix of carbs and is quickly absorbed by the body and provides immediate and sustained energy during hard physical activities.
Electrolytes: Electrolytes performs various functions in the body such as retains the fluid, balance the blood acidity and rebuild the damaged tissue.
Nitric Oxide: L-arginine and L citrulline are the two most common nitric oxide supplements. They improve nitric oxide supplement for quick muscle building, fast muscle growth and a healthy heart. Nitric oxide supplement also increases workout performance.
Peanut Butter: Peanut butter is rich in protein and contains essential vitamins and minerals such as potassium, zinc and magnesium. It is higher in fiber that is good for your bowe health, good fats, magnesium to strengthen your muscles and bones.
Protein Cookies: Protein cookies come in a variety of flavours. They are naturally sweetened and great for those who avoid artificial sweeteners. They are a great snack that offers protein and fiber.
Protein Bars: Protein bars have a good balance of protein, carbohydrates, fat and protein, which makes them a good choice for a snack or post workout recovery boost.
These supplements give you a set of nutrients that you can include in your diet plan.
The earliest known use of bodybuilding supplements can be traced back to Ancient Greece where athletes consumed several tonics and herbal concoctions to improve stamina and strength. Eugen Sandow is given credit for being one of the earliest modern bodybuilders in the Western World. He started to advocate the importance of nutrition in building muscles. Initially several egg based supplements came into the market and it was only around the 1970s that the industry gained momentum and became a vital part of bodybuilding.
Why use Bodybuilding Supplements?
There are several benefits using bodybuilding supplements that help you get the best out of every training session, as mentioned below:
- They are convenient to use: A protein bar or shake is the best way to ensure that you get the daily required intake of protein to fulfill your needs as per your training regime. It helps avoid elaborate meal preparations and does not require you to eat several meals each day.
- You can control the nutrient intake: Along with a nutritious diet, a supplement can help you control the exact portion of each nutrient. The best supplements come with a detailed label that tells you the exact quantity of each ingredient and nutrient to help you plan your diet a lot better.
- These supplements come with great quality checks: Most of the popular bodybuilding supplement brands adhere to stringent quality and safety guidelines. They are usually prepared in GMP certified laboratories which ensure that use of best quality ingredients and raw material. They also guarantee ethical manufacturing processes to give you supplements that are safe and reliable.
- They prevent muscle loss: With supplements like whey protein isolate and amino acids, your muscles get an instant boost of the nutrients that are lost during intense training. You also have options like casein protein that give you sustained nutrient supply all day long to ensure that your body remains in an anabolic state of muscle development. The availability of a consistent supply of nutrients prevents any chance of muscle loss even if there are long gaps in between two meals.
- They improve your performance: One of the primary goals of bodybuilding supplements is to improve the rate of recovery. With the availability of easy-to-absorb nutrients, your muscles are able to repair and rebuild themselves faster. This ensures quick recovery which means that you do not have to worry about any muscle soreness or fatigue. As a result, you are able to train harder and push yourself more. You also have certain supplements like pre workout supplements that are designed to give you the fuel that you need while you are training. They also contain ingredients that boost energy instantly and give you the mental focus that you need for better athletic performance.
Best Bodybuilding Supplements
There are several brands of bodybuilding supplements. Each one has its own unique features that makes it highly recommended by patrons. It can be a difficult task to decide which one is best for you. The ideal way is to check the nutrient profile and learn more about what your body exactly needs before making any investment. To help you with your search for the ultimate nutritional supplement, here is a list of some of the best and highest selling brands available today:
MuscleBlaze Whey Gold Protein
- Get 25g of pure whey protein isolate with every serving.
- MuscleBlaze Whey Gold Protein also comes with an enhanced recovery formula that includes 5.51g of BCAAs and 11.75g of EAAs.
- You get the right amount of amino acids with MuscleBlaze supplements which help improve the rate of recovery and also help your muscles develop faster. This includes vital amino acids like Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
- In order to aid faster digestion, you have the advantage of a special digestive enzyme called DigeZyme which also improves the absorption of the proteins obtained from the supplement.
- It is completely free from added sweeteners and is 100% Trans Fat Free to help you gain lean muscle mass.
MuscleBlaze Biozyme Whey Protein
- India’s first whey isolate proven and tested for Indian bodies.
- Ideal for achieving lean muscle gains.
- Comes in delicious ice cream chocolate flavour.
ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
- One of the best bodybuilder proteins, this supplement packs in 25g of protein in each scoop.
- The protein sources in this supplement are whey protein isolates and 100% premium, ultra -filtered whey proteins.
- You have the advantage of 5g of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids which includes Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine.
- You also have the advantage of 4g of Glutamic Acid and Glutamine which help in faster recovery of the muscles to improve overall performance.
- The superior quality of proteins in ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein make it easy for you to create a thick shake with just a glass and a spoon.
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein
- Get 25g of protein in every scoop of Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein for enhanced muscle development.
- For faster recovery, you also have the advantage of over 6g of BCAAs that help fuel the muscles and prevent any chances of muscle loss due to lack of proper nourishment.
- A specialized process used in making this Ultimate Nutrition Supplement gives you the advantage of immune enhancing factors that keep health issues at bay and allow you to perform better.
- This is a great bodybuilding protein because it is low in fat, allowing faster development of lean muscle mass.
Myprotein Impact Whey Protein
- Get 19g of Whey protein concentrates with every serving of MyProtein Impact Whey Protein which gives you a sustained supply of nutrition all day long to prevent muscle loss.
- This protein supplement by MyProtein is the perfect nutritional support for you as you have the advantage of 4g of BCAAs which includes Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine in the perfect 2:1:1 ratio.
- This supplement comes in some of the most incredible tasting and unique flavors such as cookies and cream, summer fruits, rhubarb and custard along with other natural flavors.
MuscleTech NitroTech Performance Series
- The enhanced formula of MuscleTech NitroTech Performance Series helps you build 70% more lean muscle mass in comparison to any other regular whey protein supplement.
- It is considered the best protein in India because you get 30g of proteins that includes a blend of whey peptides and isolates as the primary source.
- Recovery is amplified with 6.8g of BCAAs and 5g of Glutamine and Precursors.
- For maximum energy, you also have 3g of creatine in every serving of this protein supplement by MuscleTech.
Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein
- Every serving of Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein gives you 25g of protein in every serving which consists of a blend of whey protein concentrates, whey peptides and ion exchange whey protein isolates.
- You do not have to worry about any empty calorie consumption as it is complete free from added sugar, salt, fructose and carbohydrates.
- 5g of BCAAs and 4g of Glutamine in each serving of this supplement helps you recover faster to prevent muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Dymatize Elite now includes a digestive enzyme blend called Zytrix in its formulation to enhance absorption and even make it suitable for individuals who are lactose intolerant.
Big Muscles Raw and Real Whey
- Get unprocessed and natural whey proteins with Big Muscles Raw and Real Whey.
- Each serving packs in 24g of protein which has an 80% protein concentration making it extremely effective.
- 4g of Glutamine and 5.5g of BCAA in this Big Muscles supplement also enhances recovery.
- It is 100% lactose and soy free, making it very safe to consume.
- You also have zero sugar and carb to help in lean muscle gains.
Labrada Muscle Mass Gainer
- This high calorie supplement is the best mass gainers supplement because it gives you a whopping 1930 calories with every serving that is consumed with milk.
- Each serving size consists of 9 scoops. It has a high mixability that allows you to make thick shakes easily.
- You also have the advantage of 84g of protein in every serving, which helps you gain lean muscle mass and also improve muscle size and quality.
- For enhanced recovery, Labrada muscle mass gainer supplement also gives you 17g of branched chain amino acids.
- It is completely gluten-free to make it safer to consume.
ON Serious Mass
- This high calorie mass gainer is one of the best supplements for muscle building.
- Each serving comes with 50g of protein and 1250 calories which allows you to build mass easily.
- Optimum Nutrition makes the perfect shake to consume in between your meals to reach your mass gaining goals.
- To aid recovery, it also comes with amino acids like Glutamic Acid, Glutamine and Creatine. They improve your performance ability by preventing muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Fortified with 25 essential vitamins and minerals, ON Serious Mass also keeps you healthier and gives you more energy to push through the day.
Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder
- 25g of 100% whey protein isolates in every serving of Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder gives you a great source of high quality proteins.
- For those who are calorie conscious, Isopure ensures zero carbohydrates, allowing better lean muscle development.
- With just 100-110 calories in every serving, this is also the perfect protein supplement for those who are looking at weight loss goals and weight management as well.
- This versatile protein supplement can be used after workout, with your breakfast as a pre-workout supplement and even in between your meals.
MuscleBlaze Super Gainer XXL
- With every 3 scoops of MuscleBlaze Super Gainer XXL, you get 1000 calories and 64g of proteins that help you achieve a high calorie intake that is required for faster gains.
- To support heavy and intense training, this mass gainer supplement comes with added BCAAs and Essential Amino Acids that aid in faster recovery of the muscles.
- A multi-enzyme blend called DigeZyme helps improve the absorption of the nutrients that you get through the supplement.
- The protein blends in this supplement are derived from 5 different sources to give you a great combination of fast and slow release proteins.
Scivation Xtend BCAA
- 7g of BCAAs in each serving of Scivation Xtend BCAA makes this the perfect solution for faster recovery when you increase the intensity of your training.
- These amino acids in Scivation Xtend are easy to absorb, giving you an instant supply of the nutrients that your muscles need to repair and regrow.
- You do not have to worry about any empty calorie consumption with this BCAA powder as it contains zero calories, sugars and carbs.
- You also have the advantage of added L-Glutamine for a more enhanced BCAA supplement.
- Powerful BCAA drink that contains glutamine, 7 g BCAA, citrulline malate and electrolytes in every serving
- Glutamine speeds up the muscle recovery
- Perfect for muscle building champions
- Branched chain amino acid and electrolytes helps in replenishing the amino acid loss and and enhance the energy levels
- Citrulline malate gives you that insane muscle pump
- Gives a boost of alertness and energy
- Easy to absorb
- Supports recovery during, before and after exercise
- Perfect blend of fat loss and pre-workout supplements which helps in doing rigorous workouts and burns fat too
- Provides great pump
- Boosts endurance and mental focus during the workout
- Provides strength and good pumps
- Essential energy blend helps support peak
- Enhance physical and mental performance
- It is free from creatine
- Gives you massive muscle pumps
- Enhance performance
- Boost testosterone and performance
- Gives good results to men and women
Where to Buy
From the best brands of whey protein supplements, multivitamin tablet, green coffee beans, ashwagandha tablets, multivitamin for men to the best pre-workout supplement, you can get it all under one portal with HealthKart. These supplements are 100% authentic, brought to you straight from the manufacturer.
In addition to genuine products, you also have the advantage of the most economical option to buy your nutritional supplements from. HealthKart gives you great discounts and combo deals to ensure best value for the money you invest. Added to that, you also earn HK points each time you buy to get better deals on all your future purchases.
Bodybuilding Supplements Online Price List in India - HealthKart
|Bodybuilding Supplements Online Products||Price||Customer Avg Rating (on a scale of 5)|
|MuscleBlaze Biozyme Performance Whey, 4.4 lb Rich Chocolate||Rs. 3899||4.5|
|ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, 5 lb Double Rich Chocolate||Rs. 6277||4.5|
|MuscleTech NitroTech Performance Series, 4 lb Milk Chocolate||Rs. 4899||4.5|
|MuscleBlaze Beginner's Protein, 2.2 lb Chocolate||Rs. 1248||4.5|
|MuscleBlaze Creatine Monohydrate, Unflavoured 0.55 lb||Rs. 619||4.6|
|MuscleBlaze Super Gainer XXL, 6.6 lb Banana||Rs. 2249||4.6|
|MB Fuel One Whey Protein Immunity+, 8.8 lb Chocolate||Rs. 5799||4.4|
|HealthKart Biotin (10000 mcg), 90 tablet(s) Unflavoured||Rs. 499||4.4|
|MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein, 2.2 lb Unflavoured||Rs. 1499||4.5|
|HealthKart Multivitamin with Multimineral, Amino Acids, Taurine & Ginseng Extract, 90 tablet(s) Unflavoured||Rs. 569||4.7|