- Extra 16% off on Healthkart Fish oil 60 capsulesuse coupon : HK50F
- Additional Rs.35 off on TB MV for Bodybuildinguse coupon : TBMS
- Additional Rs.50 off on Healthkart Omega
- HealthKart Multivitamin 60 tablet(s) @ Rs. 325use coupon : HK50MV
- TrueBasics Advanced Calcium 30 tablet(s) @ Rs 379
- Additional Rs.35 off on TB Lung Detox 30 Tablets
Find the best vitamin supplements including Folic Acid with the leading brands Biotrex, Purayati, Natures Velvet, and others. Natures Velvet Iron & Folic Acid with Zinc is one of the best vitamin tablets for iron, zinc, folic acid, pyridoxine, and cyanocobalamin. Biotrex Folic Acid is a great source of folic acid and very effective in pregnant women. These vitamin supplements are crucial for regulation of immunity, treating common cold, wound healing, and boosting learning and memory. These are also helpful to lower the risks of age related chronic diseases including shortness of breath. The supplements are also helpful to fight against free radical release. Along with it, these supplements are helpful to decrease inflammation and increase the metabolism of the body. So, choose any of these vitamin supplements and support your overall health.
Folic Acid Tablets: To Take Fully Control Of Your Health
Folic acid vitamin is a vitamin B supplement that helps the body to produce healthy new cells. Folic acid is necessary for every individual. Pregnant women can also benefit from it. Getting enough folic acid before and during pregnancy can eliminate the risks of major birth defects. Folic Acid for pregnancy is suggested by many doctors.
Benefits of Using Folic Acid Supplements
- It may be effective for people with autism
- Might help in eye disease in older adults
- Possibly effective in depression and high blood pressure
- Folic acid supplement may help in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Folic Acid capsules eliminate neural tube defects in infants if taken by women during pregnancy.
Foods Rich in Folic Acid are as Follows:
- Fruits such as bananas, melons, and lemons
- Leafy green vegetable
- Nuts, dried beans, and peas
- Enriched bread, cereals and other grain products
How To Take Folic Acid Supplements?
You can have folic acid tablets with or without food. Take the tablets whole with a drink. If you are taking the liquid form of the folic acid, it comes with a plastic syringe or spoon to help you measure the right dosage, better to know use of folic acid first.
Does Folic Acid Capsules have Side Effects?
Usually Folic acid use is safe for you but, some of its common side effects are nausea, and loss of appetite. But before consuming this supplement you need to keep the following things in mind:
Don’t take folic acid, if you ever had an allergic reaction to this medication. If you have any of the following conditions, do special tests to safely use folic acid:
- kidney disease or if you are on dialysis
- hemolytic anemia and pernicious anemia
- Don’t use it if you are an alcoholic.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor about taking the folic acid supplement.
What Does Folic Acid Tablets do in the Body?
Folic acid is required for the proper development of the human body. It is included in creating the genetic material called DNA and in various other bodily functions.
Who Needs Folic Acid Tablets?
Folic acid supplement is perfect for people with folate deficiency anaemia and is perfect for pregnant women as it helps in preventing major birth defects.
Which is the Best Folic Acid Tablets to Take?
To help you find a good product, here is the list of some of the best folic acid to take:
- INLIFE Iron + Folic Acid
- INLIFE Folic acid
- Natures Velvet folic acid
- GNC Folic Acid
- Biotrex Folic Acid
- Purayati Folic Acid and Iron
Is it Good to take Folic Acid Supplements Everyday?
Folic acid consumption completely depends on your body requirements. If you are a healthy individual you might need a very less dose for a couple of weeks than a person with the folate deficiency anaemia who might have to take folic acid capsules or folic acid tablets for 4 to 5 months or a lifetime. So, it is better to consult your doctor to know how much folic acid your body needs.
Shop Folic Acid Capsules Now and Earn HK Cash
Be it gym accessories, dumbbells, ZMA, cooking oils and sprays, L Arginine, BCAA protein, collagen powder, gym equipment, Folic acid for men, HealthKart is the right place to shop. Also for best quality vitamins like Vitamin B, biotin tablet, vitamin C capsules, vitamin K tablets, vitamin D supplements, vitamin E tablets, vitamin B complex, or any other vitamins, vitamin tablets, from the brands like INLIFE, Biotrex, Natures Velvet choose HealthKart.
You also get a chance to buy the best products at a very reasonable price with HealthKart coupons, offers, deals, discounts and HK Cash. For more details and information, feel free to get in touch with us.