Vitamin A Capsules
Vitamin A capsules is a fat soluble vitamin that can be stored in the body. So, we don’t feel the necessity of vitamin A tablets in day to day life. But deficiency of vitamin A leads us to many serious deteriorating health effects including eye health, free radical releases, acne, bone health issues, and many more. So, avoid all these health risks just by using the best vitamin A supplement from the best brands available at HealthKart.
What is Vitamin A?
Vitamin A is a group of fat-soluble compounds essential to human health. This nutrient supports healthy vision, organ function, immune system, fetal growth and development. With vitamin A deficiency rising worldwide due to poorer produce and the inability to include all the necessary sources in your diet, you must include vitamin A supplement in your diet. Men should get 900 mcg, women 700, and children and adolescents 300-600 mcg of vitamin A daily. Nowadays you can easily find vitamin A chewable tablets and other different types of vitamin A supplements online at the best price.
Combining your supplementation with the common food sources of Vitamin A such as carrots, other orange and yellow vegetables, cantaloupe, broccoli, eggs, milk and green leafy vegetables gives you maximum health benefits. This is because you get both provitamin A and preformed Vitamin A from these food sources that are easily absorbed by the body.
What Does Vitamin A Do & Its Uses ?
Vitamin A includes a group of different fat soluble components that are vital for your health. They are responsible for several functions in the body right from the development of the fetus in the womb. Let’s take a look at how vitamin A supplements benefits your body and vitamin A tablets uses.
Essential For Better Eyesight
- Vitamin A capsules for eyes help the retina convert light into an electric signal the brain can understand.
- Vitamin A deficiency causes night blindness, as this vitamin is a major component of retinal Rhodopsin. This causes photosensitivity.
- Vitamin A capsules prevent macular degeneration and blindness, among other eye care benefits.
- Invest in quality vitamin A tablets for eyes to achieve better benefits.
May Prevent Certain Types Of Cancer
- Cancer is caused by abnormal cell growth and division.
- Vitamin A capsules control cell division, growth, and development. Therefore, it may prevent certain cancers.
- Vitamin A-rich plant sources can reduce the risk of certain cancers, according to studies.
- Improves immunity, one of Vitamin A's main health benefits.
- Vitamin A tablets protect the mucous membranes of the lungs, eyes, genitals, and gut. This traps harmful microbes and prevents them from entering the bloodstream.
- Vitamin A increases white blood cell production. It improves their function and boosts the body's natural defenses.
- Preventing Vitamin A deficiency has reduced the risk of malaria and measles in children worldwide, according to studies.
Improves Skin Health
- Consuming vitamin A can prevent face, chest, and back blackheads and painful acne.
- Vitamin A keeps oil glands unclogged, preventing acne.
- Best vitamin A capsules are used for hair growth and scalp nourishment.
Improved Bone Health
- For strong, healthy bones, get enough vitamin A. As low vitamin A levels increase fracture risks.
- The production of dentin, the tough tissue that lies beneath the enamel, is boosted by vitamin A, which further enhances tooth health. Which makes your teeth stronger and healthier.
Prevents Urinary Stones
- Calcium phosphate forms urinary stones, or calculi. Urinary stones are prevented by vitamin A.
- Vitamin A capsules also improve the urinary tract lining, preventing the chances of recurring urinary stones.
Improves Muscle Development
- Vitamin A capsules aid muscle growth in children.
- This nutrient improves muscle quality and development in the fetal stage during pregnancy.
- It prevents muscular dystrophy in growing children and teens.
Helps Repair Tissues
- Vitamin A tablets repairs tissue damage from strenuous activity or trauma.
- Vitamin A maintains healthy bones, teeth, and muscles.
Slows Down Aging
- Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant.
- Vitamin A tablets for skin prevents fine lines, age spots, and other signs of aging.
- It reduces skin free radicals, which is why it's important to take it daily.
- Another vitamin A tablet benefits is its skin treatments boost collagen and elastin production in the skin.
Precautions & Side Effects
- If you are allergic to Vitamin A capsules for skin whitening or other allergens, tell your doctor or pharmacist before taking it. Inactive ingredients like soy in some brands may cause allergic reactions or other issues. Consult your pharmacist for more details.
- Only in recommended doses this vitamin is safe during pregnancy. High doses may harm an unborn child.
- This vitamin moves into breast milk and is safe when used in recommended doses. Ask your doctor.
When taken in the recommended dose, there are little to no side effects of Vitamin A tablets. Contact your healthcare provider right away if you experience any unusual reactions like skin rash, itching/swelling especially in tongue, face or throat, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.
How is this medicine (Vitamin A Tablets and Capsules) best taken?
Follow your physician's instructions regarding how to take this medication (tablets and capsules of vitamin A). Read everything that has been provided to you.
Always carefully follow each and every instruction. As every individual body requirements are different. Some may need to take vitamin A tablets for a month and for some longer than that.
Even if you feel good, you should continue to take this medication (vitamin A tablets and capsules) as directed by your primary care physician or another qualified medical professional.
Is Vitamin A Deficiency Common?
Deficiencies in vitamin A are more common in developing countries than in developed ones. Inadequate vitamin A intake has been linked to skin inflammation, loss of night vision, infertility, stunted growth, and respiratory infections.
Higher vitamin A doses may be helpful for treating wounds and acne in people who have low vitamin A levels in their blood. Foods rich in the red, yellow, green and orange color, as well as animal products like meat and dairy, are good sources of vitamin A. Eating a wide range of these foods will help you meet your daily vitamin A needs.
Consult your healthcare provider if you have concerns about a possible vitamin A deficiency and for best vitamin A supplements in India. This deficiency can be easily fixed with the help of dietary changes and nutritional supplements.
Ways to take and use vitamin A Tablets
Before you know the ways to take and use Vitamin A tablets, it is necessary to know its requirements for healthy adults aged 19 to 64. As per studies, men should take 700 mcg per day and approximately 600 mcg per day for females.
Vitamin A is easily obtained through food sources and should meet all your needs. Your body stores any vitamin A it doesn't use right away. That's why it's not something you need daily. If you still want to buy vitamin A capsules, consult a doctor first to know whether you need it or not.
Vitamin A in foods
Vitamin A can be obtained through food such as spinach, carrots, sweet potatoes, and red peppers and the yellow, red, and green (leafy) vegetables. Fruits that are yellow, like mangos, papayas, and apricots are excellent sources of beta-carotene. Besides this cheese, eggs, oily fish, milk, yogurt and fortified low-fat spreads are also good sources.
Vitamin A supplements
Vitamin A tablets should be taken with caution; daily intake from all sources like food and supplements should not exceed the RDI limit. Do not take vitamin A capsules if you eat liver once a week.
Daily Recommended Dosage Vitamin A Capsules
It's important to get the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of 700–900 mcg, but you shouldn't go over the recommended maximum dose of 3,000 mcg per day.
Where to Buy
Looking for the best vitamin A tablets price without compromising the nutritional value, go nowhere other than HealthKart, the best place to get the best value for your money and all your supplement needs. You can get exclusive discounts and great combo offers on vitamin d capsules, collagen supplements, vitamin k tablets, cooking sprays, bcaa price, l-glutamine powder, ZMA tablets & other supplements. You can also earn HK points that are redeemable on purchases made in the future. HealthKart is also a convenient source to obtain your dietary supplements as you can compare different products before buying. All products are delivered to your doorstep within 7 working days.
Why Choose HealthKart For Vitamin A Supplements?
HealthKart is dedicated to providing unique multivitamins tablets and other nutritional and health products to each consumer for better health and nutrition. Some features distinguish available supplements at HealthKart from the others available in the market today that make them the best vitamin A tablets in India. These are as mentioned below:
100% pure ingredients: These products are manufactured in GMP Certified laboratories. This ensures that the raw material is of the highest quality possible. Pure ingredients are used in the making of every supplement to increase the efficacy as well. Along with this, vitamin A capsules price is also extremely affordable!
Extensive research and innovation: Genuine brands are committed to ensuring that customers get full value for the money that they invest. Besides using the highest quality ingredients and raw material, the brands here also invest in extensive research before creating any new formulation. Passion and dedication to innovation has led to the creation of multiple segments of healthcare products.
Third party tested: To ensure that you get best results and to guarantee safety, these products are also third party tested.
Besides this HealthKart offers the best vitamin A tablets price without compromising on quality.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vitamin A Capsules
Q1. Can you take Vitamin A supplements?
Ans. As vitamin A is fat soluble vitamins, it is rare to see the deficiency of it. So, first confirm whether you really need vitamin A capsules or not. Anyone who is showing these deficiency of vitamin A, can take the vitamin A supplement. But before using the supplement you need to ask your doctor. Consume the supplement only if your doctor suggests.
Q2. What form of Vitamin A is best?
Ans. Vitamin A is available in two forms which include carotenoids and retinoids. Carotenoids are antioxidants that protect you from severe diseases and boost up your immune system. Vitamin A tablets for skin use Retinoids which are beneficial for photoaging and acne if applied to your skin. So, these both forms should be present in your vitamin A.
Q3. Can I take Vitamin A capsules daily?
Ans. The recommended daily intake of Vitamin A for men is 900 mcg for men, 700 mcg for women and 300 mcg for children. The upper intake level for adults is 3000 mcg each day. While optimal levels of Vitamin A can be beneficial, exceeding the daily recommended value can lead to a condition called Vitamin A toxicity. This is why it is necessary to consult your doctor before including any multivitamin supplements in your routine and it should come under a good vitamin A capsule price.
Q4. When should I take Vitamin A?
Ans. Consume up to 4 capsules of your best vitamin A tablets in a day for better results. So, morning, noon, evening, and night are the best time to have the supplement. It is best to consume these tablets along with your meals.
Q5. What are good sources of Vitamin A?
Ans. Looking for good sources of vitamin A? Here are some excellent sources:
- Fish oil or Cod liver oil.
- Eggs and poultry
- Breakfast cereals.
- Skimmed milk.
- Some yellow vegetables and fruits.
- Vegetables like broccoli, spinach, and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin A products