Vitamin K is one of the best vitamin tablets which supports bone strengthening, improves metabolism, regulates blood calcium levels, improves heart health, increases your performance and a lot more. Some of the best brands for K vitamin supplements are Now, Nutriosys, Biotrex, Healthvit, and Unifibe. Now Vitamin K-2, Nutriosys Vitamin K2 as MK 7, and Healthvit Vitamin K are some of the best vitamin tablets which help keep blood pressure lower by preventing mineralization, where minerals build up in the arteries. These supplements promote joint health, bone health, and heart health and also protein synthesis in addition to supporting healthy blood clotting. Vitamin K supplements can also prevent wrinkles and reverse ageing. These supplements may help in maintaining youthful skin by preventing calcification of elastin.
Vitamin K Capsules: Boost Your Overall Health with Vitamin K Supplements
Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a vital role in bone metabolism, blood clotting, and regulating blood calcium levels. The human body needs vitamin K supplements to produce prothrombin, which is a protein and clotting factor, important in bone metabolism and blood clotting.
Vitamin K is mainly of two types K1 and K2
Vitamin K1 or phylloquinone can be found in dark leafy green vegetables like collard greens, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, lettuces, kale, spinach etc., and is the primary dietary source of vitamin K. Vitamin K2 or menaquinone is found in small quantities in meats and fermented foods.
Vitamin K Capsules uses
Vitamin k is used to treat warfarin drug overdose. Vitamin k is also prescribed to people who suffer from excessive bleeding after taking warfarin. Vitamin K may help in preventing osteoporosis and slows down the rate of coronary artery calcification. Vitamin k can help people with celiac disease. Women who experience morning sickness symptoms can take vitamin k along with vitamin C to get some relief.
Why do people take Vitamin K?
The reason why most people invest in vitamin k is because it has several important functions, for instance, helps the bone to heal properly, build stronger bones, and maintain good cardiovascular health.
How much Vitamin K Tablet should you take?
Adults usually need about one mcg a day of vitamin K for each kg of their body weight. For instance, someone who weighs 55kg would need 55 mcgs a day of vitamin K.
Can you get Vitamin K naturally from foods?
Yes, you can get vitamin K naturally from food. Good natural foods of vitamin K are green leafy vegetables such as spinach, turnip greens, mustard greens, collards, parsley and green leaf lettuce, vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, and cauliflower. And liver, meat, fish, eggs, and cereals contain smaller amounts of vitamin K.
What are the risks of taking Vitamin K?
Side effects of vitamin K, when taken by mouth at a recommended doses are very rare. However, many drugs can interfere with the effects of vitamin K, such as antibiotics, blood thinners, aspirin, antacids, and drugs for high cholesterol, cancer, and other conditions. Remember not to use vitamin K supplements unless your doctor tells you to do so.
Benefits of Vitamin K Tablets or Supplements:
- Vitamin K2 can lower the risk of cardiovascular damage and improve overall heart health. Biotrex Vitamin K2-7, available on HealthKart is one of the best sources of vitamin K2 supplement that helps in reducing the risk of heart disease and improving circulation.
- Products like Nutriosys Vitamin K2 tablets and Unifibe Vitamin K2 MK 7 helps maintain strong and healthy bones. Vitamin K2 improves bone density and thereby decreases the risk of fractures.
- Vitamin k capsules by brands like Healthvit may help to break down body fats.
- High blood glucose levels can increase the risk of developing anxiety, depression, and cognitive impairment. Regular intake of vitamin K2 benefits those who are suffering from depression and anxiety by regularizing the glucose level in the blood.
- Vitamin k tablets are known to improve cognitive health. Since vitamin K increases blood levels, it has been often linked with improved episodic memory in aged people.
- This multivitamin for women and multivitamin for men helps in preventing wrinkles and reverse aging. Vitamin K2 may help in maintaining youthful skin by activating Matrix-GLA and thus preventing calcification of elastin.
- Vitamin K2 is known to increase exercise performance.
- These vitamin tablets for men and vitamin tablets for women may help in decreasing inflammation.
- Vitamin K supplements also work as an immunity booster.
- Our body is not able to produce an adequate amount of vitamin K therefore, a certain amount of it must be taken in through the diet or vitamin K tablets. Some of the vitamin K2 brands in India include Biotrex, Nutriosys, Healthvit, Now and Unifibe.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Vitamin K tablet used for?
These vitamin K multivitamins tablets are used to treat and prevent certain blood clotting (coagulation) issues. It also helps in preventing severe bleeding in the newborn due to hemorrhagic disease. This supplement may also be used when antibiotics kill the bacteria in the intestines that produce vitamin K.
Is Vitamin K safe to take?
Vitamin K is safe to take when consumed in the recommended amounts. Most people don’t experience side effects if these vitamin tablets are taken in the recommended amount each day. However, some people may experience diarrhea and an upset stomach. It also applies in whatever supplements you take such as vitamin b tablets, or vitamin b12 capsules, vitamin C capsule, fish oil capsules, omega 3 capsule, calcium tablets, etc.
Visit HealthKart Today! A Perfect Spot for Great Deals and Offers
HealthKart, India’s #1 company for premiere quality health and nutritional supplements. works with the sole aim of supplying its customer's healthy products at a reasonable price. You can find the best vitamin K2 tablets in India only on HealthKart. Apart from it HealthKart also offers omega 3 capsule for men, and omega 3 capsule for women, vitamin E tablet, folic acid tablet, biotin tablets, iron tablets, vitamin D tablet, vitamin B complex tablets, vitamin A capsules or vitamin A supplement from any reputed brand, best vitamin c tablets, calcium tablets for women, calcium tablets for men and much more. With each purchase, you can enjoy exclusive discounts that will help you save a lot of your hard-earned money. For good deals and discounts on top vitamin K supplements, do not forget to check out our offers section. HealthKart will deliver your pack of supplements to your doorstep within seven days of placing your order. You can enjoy free shipping on all orders on or above Rs 499, along with a cashback on delivery option. We also offer an easy return policy that allows you to return any product that you are not happy with, within 14 days of delivery.