Whey Protein Powder
Whey protein provides all the necessary protein and nutrients, helps in improving great energy levels, and allows you to achieve your bodybuilding goals safely and effectively. It also benefits the overall health of the body with better metabolism, right nutrition, immune health, muscle growth & recovery, etc while being easily digestible and low in calories. If you want a powerful tool to get the results from the work you are putting in your training or your daily well being, then buying a quality whey protein supplement should be your next move.
No Result Found
Whey Protein Powder: Support Your Fitness Journey
Buying whey protein under the good surveillance of health experts as it has become an essential part of bodybuilding. So the chances of adulteration increase which can lead to health issues and side effects.
Whey is the by-product (liquid part), we obtain during the manufacturing process of cheese. When obtained in powder form, it comprises all nine essential amino acids. Regular consumption of protein supplements increases body strength, stamina, muscle gain process, and post-workout recovery. Whey protein concentrate is easy to digest and can be readily absorbed by the body.
Different Types of Whey Protein
Whey protein supplements may differ based on various factors including protein content, processing, components, and prices. As per nutritional requirements, these supplements are of three types:
Whey protein isolate consists of about 90% of protein. With enough processing of whey, we make it free of lactose, carbs, and fats to get the iso protein form. Some of the best whey isolate protein supplements from brands like MuscleBlaze, Ultimate Nutrition, etc. provide all the essential nutrients required for the body. The best part about the Isolate supplement is that it is quickly absorbable in our body.
The whey protein concentrate powder is a type of protein powder supplement that contains about 70% to 80% protein. It also contains a good amount of lactose, carbs and fats. But it is not very costly. Infact, whey concentrate price comes under your monthly pocket budget.
The whey hydrolyzed protein supplements are the purest form of whey protein and have the highest absorption rate. They contain about 90% proteins and zero percentage lactose. Some of the best hydro includes ON hydrolyzed whey products and MuscleBlaze whey hydro protein powder. Usually, doctors recommend it to those who have digestive issues.
Among these three types, you can choose any type according to your fitness goals to make a tasty and healthy whey protein shake.
Whey Protein Concentrate vs Whey Protein Isolate: Which is Better?
Milk produces the whey protein concentrate, and is then filtered and dried to make the protein whey powder. his protein whey obtained is further processed to whey isolate.
Usually, whey concentrate contains 80 percent protein, good amount of vitamins and minerals with very less amount of carbohydrates and fats. But in whey isolate, the nutrients like fats, carbohydrates, vitamins & minerals are removed that makes it a completely rich source of protein. So, if you are only looking for protein to healthy muscles or faster muscle recovery, whey isolate protein is a better option for you.
Whey protein concentrate takes time to get absorbed as it consists of a wide range of nutrients. In contrast whey isolate protein is easier to digest. Also due to its faster absorption ability, it is the best post workout supplement for faster muscle recovery and growth. So, you can take whey isolate protein if you have digestive problems.
As whey isolate protein consists of a low level of lactose, it is quite good for the people with lactose intolerance.
Whey Protein Powder Composition
Cow’s milk contains two types of protein: one is casein which comprises about 80% and the other one is whey which is about 20%. Originally whey is in a liquid state, which consists of protein, vitamins and minerals, fat, carbohydrates and lactose. By filtering and processing, we finally get it in powdered form. Now it contains a high amount of protein, vitamins and nutrients. Also low amounts of lactose, fat and carbs.
The protein present in whey is a mixture of bovine serum albumin (~8%) , alpha-lactalbumin (~25%), beta-lactoglobulin (~65%), and immunoglobulins.
Gender Wise Whey Protein Dosage:
The recommended amount of intake for whey protein supplements may differ based on gender. This gender-based difference exists because both males and females have different nutritional requirements. Ideal whey protein dosage is:
Male (Adult) might require about 1.5 to 1.7 g of protein per kilogram of body weight
Female (Adult) might require 1.2 to 1.4 g of protein per kilogram of body weight.
Benefits of Whey Protein
Some out of the many health benefits of consuming whey or gym supplement have been discussed below:
- Muscle Growth: One can use whey protein Powder for muscle building as it helps in building body mass and bulk up your muscles giving you a strong and muscular body. Optimum Nutrition whey powder supplements and MuscleBlaze whey supplements are some of the best-known whey products for muscle building and strengthening.
- Oxidative Stress Prevention: High-quality protein supplements from top brands like MuscleBlaze, ON, GNC, Dymatize or As-It-Is whey supplements are a rich source of antioxidants. Therefore, it enhances your immunity and protects you from diseases and infections. Regular intake of protein benefits those suffering from obesity and associated problems.
- Muscle Recovery: Since the whey protein in India ensures rapid repair of damaged muscles during workouts and strenuous exercises, one can choose whey supplements for muscle growth. Whey supplements like MuscleBlaze, ON, GNC, Dymatize, MuscleTech whey protein, etc. are ideal for athletes, sportspersons, and bodybuilders.
- Lean Body: Protein supplements can counter food cravings by keeping you full for longer. It also increases your metabolism rate so you can choose whey powders for weight loss.
- Boost of Immune Health: Gym protein can help your body fight off infections by boosting immune health. The amino acids in it help boost the immune system, which is good for your overall health. When you eat enough protein, your body's immune system can work better and help fight off diseases, such as flu. It also gives you more energy and makes you look and feel younger.
- Easily digestible: The great digestibility of whey protein concentrate contributes to its numerous health benefits. Whey is more easily digested by your digestive system than other proteins. It's the perfect pre- or post-workout snack because of its characteristic to be processed quickly by our digestive system. A few minutes on the bike or in the swimming pool is all it takes to absorb them. They're great for shedding extra kilos and bulking up because they're low in fat and calories and therefore promote weight loss and muscle gain.
Nutrition Facts About Whey Protein Supplement
There are a number of nutrients included in a pack of whey supplements. The major nutritional components of whey protein include:
The composition and proportion may depend upon the quantities, brand, and type of supplement being considered.
Best Whey Proteins Brand in India:
There are multiple brands that offer a wide range of protein supplements that come in a variety of flavours and offer various benefits. Some of the most trusted brands that offer the highest quality of whey protein are:
- MuscleBlaze: MuscleBlaze is a sports nutrition company, established in the year 2012. A renowned company for making some of the best quality and reasonable whey prices in India. MuscleBlaze is one of the best whey protein brands manufacturing in India and are highly effective. The MuscleBlaze whey supplements and MuscleBlaze Biozyme Whey powders are the safest, most effective. With a thorough test, the sports nutritional supplement won the trust.
- Optimum Nutrition (ON): Optimum Nutrition is an award-winning sports nutrition brand, established in the year 1986. The ON whey protein is one of the best selling protein powders in today’s health market. It offers the best tasting and most effective protein powders. Whether you are looking for whey protein for men or for women, Optimum Nutrition has it all covered for you. Optimum Nutrition(ON) Gold Standard Whey is the top selling protein supplement by ON.
- Ultimate Nutrition: Ultimate Nutrition is a sports nutrition brand and came into existence in 1979. It manufactures a wide range of highest quality supplements in various product categories, like mass gainers, Ultimate Nutrition protein whey, creatine, weight gainers, and more. Ultimate Nutrition is famous for its powerful and best quality bodybuilding supplements. Ultimate Nutrition ProStar is one of their best selling protein supplements.
- MyProtein: Myprotein is a sports nutrition company based in the Cheshire United Kingdom and came into existence in 2004. The company offers the best quality sports nutrition products such as protein powders, protein bars, snacks, and vitamins. You can consume MyProtein Impact Whey supplements for building muscle and satiating your protein needs.
- MuscleTech: MuscleTech, established in 1995. Since then it has become the number one supplement selling brand in America. Also the most preferred brand among professional bodybuilders and athletes. You can get MuscleTech whey online at a budgeted price and enjoy its benefits. Also, you can go for MuscleTech Nitrotech Performance Series, which is one of the most preferred protein powders of fitness enthusiasts from all over the world.
- GNC: GNC inspires the world to live healthy with their best quality products made using cutting edge technology and high-quality ingredients. Brand has always been motivating people to live healthy lives by embracing the concept of good nutrition. The GNC Amp Gold Series 100% Whey Powder Protein Advance is one of the best selling and most effective products by the brand. Its excellent quality gluten-free and 100% pure GNC whey protein supplement, supports muscle recovery and a healthy metabolism.
- Dymatize: A well-known brand which offers scientifically proven protein supplements to support elite athletes for world-class training facilities. Brand offers 100% whey supplements that are gluten-free, fast to digest and fast absorbing that allows you to meet your body goals efficiently. The Dymatize Elite 100% Whey is one of the best selling products by this brand.
- MuscleXp: Looking for the Best Whey Protein rely on only MuscleXP Whey Protein. With the pure raw protein, MuscleXP 100% Whey Protein is one of the most celebrated protein supplements in the market. From weight loss, bulking up, lean mass, or replenishing the protein in the body, whatever the fitness goals do you have, MuscleXP whey protein is there to help you to provide all the ingredients to achieve your fitness goals. A rich source of BCAAs, EAAs, essential vitamins and minerals, whey protein 1kg assists you in strengthening your body and immune system so that no illness or virus can easily attack you and impact your daily activities.
- Six Pack Nutrition: Whey protein supplements are the best dietary supplements that are to be consumed if you need to build muscles. Every scoop of Six Pack whey protein provides your body with 78% protein content which helps in better nutrition and gives you the maximum results. Six Pack Nutrition offers one of the best whey protein supplements that are free from GMO ingredients, antibiotics, hormones and any unwanted ingredients. The microfiltration and ultrafiltration process makes the whey protein Isolate supplement an excellent product for rapid muscle recovery providing your body a high BCAA content of about 25.1%. Buy whey protein Six Pack Nutrition 100% Whey and Six Pack Nutrition Whey Gold both are available in a variety of delicious flavours. The supplements provide your body with the right amount of protein, essential amino acids, glutamine and BCAAs, that are required for proper muscle building.
- Absolute Nutrition: Ensure your absolute protein with Absolute Nutrition whey protein and enjoy your fitness journey. With one of the best whey protein in India, Absolute Nutrition supports your weight gaining or weight losing journey. Only hitting the gym hard will not get you to your highest fitness level. You have to take care of the nutritional needs of your body. With the right amount of protein, you can support your muscle recovery and muscle building at the same time. There are various supplements which claim for the best results but you need to listen to the expert’s advice. Many fitness experts suggest the right amount of protein for muscle growth that you find easily with the Absolute Nutrition whey protein. Remember only the right nutrients at the right time help you to achieve the fitness goal that you have to dream for. So, order Absolute Nutrition whey protein now and enjoy your better version.
- Big Muscle: Big Muscles Whey Protein is just what you need to recover from the heavy workout. Each serving of it delivers 24g of protein that fuels your muscles and allows them to rebound from intense workouts with greater strength, mass and resilience quickly. Big Muscles whey protein doesn’t contain any banned or unwanted substance. Big Muscle provides the best whey protein range including Big Muscles Body Fuel Hardcore, Big Muscles Signature Whey, Big Muscles Nitric Whey Protein, and Big Muscles Whey Protein Isolate. All these products come in various delicious flavours, provide the best whey protein price in India and are recommended by some of the best athletes in the industry.
- HealthXP: Hitting the gym is not enough to fulfil the fitness body goals, you need good nutrition like whey protein and vitamin supplements and that you can achieve from one of the best whey protein in india HealthXP whey protein or HealthXP 100% Whey Protein. It has a great amino profile, protein content, and low lactose content, that helps you in getting that well built muscular body. HealthXP also provides vitamin and minerals supplements for your fitness goals.
Precautions Before Whey Protein Intake
- Though whey protein is well digested, excessive consumption can lead to a few digestive issues such as nausea, bloating, cramps, etc.
- Also, for people with a dairy allergy or lactose intolerance, whey protein might be a bit of trouble. Individuals dealing with lactose intolerance can choose whey isolate, which is a lactose-free version of whey.
- People who have existing kidney or liver issues should consult a doctor before consuming whey protein supplements. Other than this, whey protein is safe to consume.
Things to Know Before Buying Whey Protein Powder
Are you planning to buy protein whey supplements? These are some of the best protein brands for enhancing stamina, muscle strength and fitness goals. Before purchasing the supplement, know if you actually need the supplement. Though anybody can take the supplement powder as it is the best protein available in the market. But you need to take care of the intake as per your physical activity. Don’t take the gym protein if you are lactose intolerant. Keep these things in mind before purchasing your protein.
FAQs Related to Whey Protein Powder
Q1-What is the whey protein powder price in India 1kg?
Q2- What is the price of whey protein 500g in India?
Q3- Which whey powder supplement is best for muscle gain?
Q4- How to use whey protein for weight loss?
Q5- Is it safe to consume gym protein?
Q6- Can the consumption of whey protein cause hair loss?
Q7- Is whey harmful for the liver?
Q8- Is it safe to drink whey supplements every day?
Q9- Does whey protein have side effects?
Q10- How do I take whey protein for the first time?