Creatine powder supplements are ideal for high intensity training. With this way the body produces more ATP or energy units. To increase muscle mass and rapid recovery of muscles, get one for you. Consume it before your intense training sessions that help in providing sufficient energy for workout. With this way you will not lose the natural stake of creatine from your body. Along with that Creatine is also good for maintaining proper brain functions that keeps you motivated for exercises. Also you are alert while lifting weight. This reduces your chances to get injured.
Get More Power and Strength With the Best Creatine Supplements
With every session of training, you want to get the most out of it. One of the best ways to achieve more is to get the right supplementation strategy to go with it. Everyone knows about whey protein powder and other popular bodybuilding supplements. But, in order to get that extra, adding creatine powder to your stack is a great idea. It is known to boost endurance and also increase the strength and power of your muscles. It is one of the most highly reached and studied supplements that is proven to give you several bodybuilding and health benefits.
What is Creatine?
It is a naturally occurring compound in the muscles. When you are lifting heavy or are engaging in high intensity training, it is the creatine in your muscles which is responsible for producing the energy that you need.
In its structure, it is very similar to amino acids. In fact it is produced using two amino acids called arginine and glycine. These creatine reserves in the body are affected by several factors including your diet, exercise, the levels of certain hormones such as testosterone and the total muscle mass in your body.
95% of the creatine found in the human body is stored in the muscles in the form of phosphocreatine. The remaining is found in the liver, the brain and the kidney. You can think of phosphocreatine as a form of stored energy that is responsible for the production of the energy units of the body, namely ATP.
In all the dietary supplements, creatine is mostly found as creatine monohydrate which is the most readily absorbed form of this substance. It is also the most highly researched form of creatine known to us.
Benefits Of Using Creatine Powder
It is one of the most commonly used bodybuilding supplements. It is the perfect workout supplement to amp up your workout performance and achieve your body goals. Let’s take a look at the benefits of including it in your fitness routine.
- Effect of creatine on the muscles: As discussed before, the maximum amount of creatine in the human body is found in the muscles. Undoubtedly, it is the muscles that benefit the most when you get an adequate amount of creatine in your diet. The first, and most important benefit of creatine is that it boosts the amount of work volume in every training session. This is possible by ensuring a continuous supply of energy to the muscles when you are engaged in high intensity training.
- Increased muscle repair: It is responsible for a process called cell signaling. This is when the muscles are signaled to repair any wear and tear. Certain hormones like IGF-1 are increased in the body with creatine consumption. This is an anabolic hormone which helps in continuous growth and repair of muscles to prevent any chance of muscle loss.
- Increases size and total muscle mass: Muscle mass is often affected when the proteins in the muscles are broken down. Creatine reduces this and therefore, helps in increasing the total muscle mass. In addition to this, it is responsible for lowering the levels of a certain protein named myostatin which inhibits the production of new cells. That way, new muscle fibers are formed efficiently, giving you better volume. Lastly, it helps in cell hydration. This makes each individual cell in the muscle look larger, giving you maximum volume.
- Better energy production: Phosphocreatine, which is found in the muscles, is responsible for the production of ATP which is the energy unit of the body. Usually, the ATP produced in the body is used up within 8 to 10 seconds of any physical activity. With enough creatine, more ATP is generated for a sustained source of energy. Therefore, you are able to endure long hours of training and delay fatigue. This also gives you more power and improves athletic performance overall.
- Benefits for the brain: The brain is constantly working and therefore, requires a lot of ATP in order to function at its best capacity. Even in the brain, it is stored as phosphocreatine. Ample supply of creatine helps the tissues in the brain repair and regrow efficiently preventing several degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease and Huntington’s disease. It also improves overall neurological health and prevents strokes and conditions like Parkinson’s disease. Studies have revealed that older individuals as well as vegetarians who usually have a lower level of creatine in the body are at a higher risk of neurological diseases and could benefit from supplementation.
- Other benefits: Creatine is also known as a reliable treatment option for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. It improves the quality of life as well as muscle function in older individuals. Lastly, it is known to lower blood sugar levels, thereby reducing the risk of Type 2 diabetes and other related conditions.
Composition of Creatine Powder
Most of the creatine protein supplements are formed of three amino acids L-arginine, glycine and L-methionine. In all the dietary supplements, it is mostly found as creatine monohydrate which is the most readily absorbed form of this substance. It is also the most highly researched form of creatine known to us.
How to Consume Creatine Safely?
Make sure that you consume creatine protein as per the dosage instructions provided by the brand. Ideally you should not consume more than 3 to 5g of it each day. However, athletes and bodybuilders who are training for extremely intense physical activity, usually opt for creatine loading. This means that they consume up to 20g each day for a span of 5 to 7 days. Even with creatine loading, the consumption is divided into four 5g servings.
For maximum benefits, it is best to consume lots of water when you are including this supplements in your diet.
Best Creatine Supplements That Are Worth Investing
It’s time to amp up your workout with some of the most effective and beneficial creatine protein supplements available are as follows:
CreaPRO Creatine with Creapure
- MuscleBlaze CreaPRO Creatine gives you the purest and safest form of Creatine which is guaranteed to give you 99.99% purity.
- Get 3g of Creatine with every serving of this MuscleBlaze supplement which is formulated using Creapure which is the most potent form of creatine.
- Since it is highly potent, it is easily absorbed to boost strength, size and power effectively.
- The creatine monohydrate used in this supplement is imported from AzlChem.
- To ensure that it mixes easily the creatine particles are micronized and broken down.
- It is a great pre-workout supplement which boosts energy and helps build better endurance when you are training.
MuscleBlaze Creatine Monohydrate
- MuscleBlaze Creatine Monohydrate packs in 3g of pure and unadulterated creatine in each serving to give you best results.
- The easy-to-absorb creatine in this supplement helps improve athletic performance significantly by helping the body resynthesize ATP quickly. ATP is the energy unit of the cell which allows you to sustain long hours of training.
- This supplement does not contain any fillers that may hamper the results or reduce the potency of the primary ingredient.
- Better protein synthesis means that muscle volumization also improves to give you a better pump and a more ripped and lean physique.
- This creatine price is affordable too.
ON Micronized Creatine
- Each serving of ON Micronized Creatine Powder gives you 5g of Creatine Monohydrate for maximum benefits.
- This supplement by Optimum Nutrition includes Creapure which is a highly researched form of creatine monohydrate that is known for being exceptionally pure.
- To make this supplement easier to stack with a pre or post-workout supplement, it is free from any flavors.
- It not only mixes better, but also stays in the solution for a longer time in comparison to other non-micronized products.
- This supplement is ideal for high intensity activities and is known to increase muscle strength, power and size.
MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine
- The creatine used in MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine is not only micronized but is also HPLC tested for purity and potency.
- Get 5g of creatine with this MuscleTech Supplement which is delivered to the muscles directly to give you better athletic performance.
- The scientific dosage of this supplement makes it more potent and safer to consume as well.
- The superior formula used is fully disclosed to guarantee high quality ingredients and no additives or unwanted filler.
- With this supplement, you can reduce the resting time in between sets and get more power from every set and every repetition that you perform.
Healthvit Fitness Micronized Creatine
- Healthvit Fitness Micronized Creatine comes with 100% pure micronized creatine monohydrate which is highly beneficial in helping you gain lean muscle and also recover from strenuous training.
- Get 3g of pure creatine monohydrate that is absorbed by the muscles easily to give you a sustained supply of energy.
- With this HealthVit supplement, protein synthesis is stimulated to help you build lean muscle mass.
- There are no filters and additives in this supplement, making it the best post workout supplement to improve power and also enhance recovery.
- Get the advantage of a scientific and highly researched formula for maximized results.
GNC Creatine Monohydrate
- Get the best quality guaranteed with GNC Creatine Monohydrate which is manufactured under unsurpassed quality standards and control. This keeps the product pure, potent and fresh.
- This GNC supplement delivers 3g of the most easily absorbed form of creatine in each scoop for more efficacy.
- It is ideal for high intensity training because the creatine is effectively converted into creatine phosphate that helps produce more ATP or energy units.
- This product mixes easily with water or with any other beverage of your choice.
- It is 100% gluten free and is free from any other additives, making it safer to consume.
IN2 Creatine Monohydrate
- IN2 Creatine Monohydrate is one of the highest rated supplement because of its efficacy and reliability.
- This product by IN2 is 100% vegetarian, making it suitable for most athletes and bodybuilders.
- You can get 5g of pure creatine monohydrate in every serving to replenish the creatine reserves in the muscles faster, allowing you to endure high intensity training sessions.
- All IN2 products are FSSAI certified to guarantee the most stringent quality check methods.
- This product is manufactured in a state of the art facility, using premium quality raw ingredients and is backed by extensive research.
Big Muscles Creatine
- With BIG Muscles Creatine, you have the advantage of pure, unadulterated, pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate that is most effective.
- Each serving gives you a sizeable amount of 5g of creatine monohydrate that is easily absorbed by the muscles for more power and endurance.
- This product by Big Muscles is proven to improve athletic performance, especially with high intensity training sessions.
- Improve muscles strength and power by consuming this supplement after every strenuous training session.
- Protein synthesis is stimulated to give you better quality muscles and to also help you develop leaner muscles much faster in comparison to other supplements in the market.
FB Nutrition Creatine
- FB Nutrition Creatine gives you 3g of pure and easily absorbed creatine monohydrate in every serving.
- This premium supplement by FB Nutrition helps you gain muscle faster and improves size as well by triggering protein synthesis.
- Since it is easily absorbed, the creatine reserves in the muscles are replenished instantly to give you the advantage of better recovery.
- It is the best product to use for more endurance during high intensity training as the energy levels in the body are restored very quickly.
- With this product, brain function is also improved to keep you more alert and focused in each training session.
- Get 5g of 100% pure creatine monohydrate with ESN Creatine which is a 5 star grade product giving you best quality and purity.
- The brand is backed by some of the most prominent sports figures such as Jonty Rhodes as the best choice.
- All ESN products are tested for quality and are 100% doping free and free from any banned substances.
- This product effectively delays the depletion of creatine reserves in the muscles to help you get more energy and endurance.
- Consuming it with water or any other post workout recovery supplement like Glutamine gives you best results.
Difference Between BCAAs and Creatine
While the two amino acids are widely used by muscle builders, many people do not know exactly what they are and how they differ from one another. The two amino acids are not mutually exclusive and may be taken together. BCAAs can be found as a standalone supplement or in blends.
While creatine does not get directly absorbed into the bloodstream, it is stored in the skeletal muscle as creatine phosphate. Creatine phosphate is converted to ATP and performs as an energy source. Although creatine does not directly synthesize muscle, it gives athletes greater endurance and promotes muscle growth. Additionally, creatine can help athletes perform better by reducing fatigue during high-intensity workouts.
Although BCAAs and Creatine may be the same supplement, it is not necessary to include both in your daily diet. BCAAs are relatively inexpensive and low-calorie alternatives to protein. They promote muscle protein synthesis and increase strength and size. However, they do not replace healthy lifestyle choices and exercise, so you must choose the one that works for you. When deciding which supplement to take, it is important to understand how each one works in your body.
Precautions To Take When Consuming Creatine Supplement
It is safe to use when consumed in a recommended dosage. It has been safely used in 25g doses for 14 days and lower dose of 4 to 5g upto 18 months.
If you take too much caffeine then don’t consume this supplement.
Note: It is advised to consult a doctor before using this supplement because every body reacts differently and has different requirements too.
Why To Choose Healthkart To Buy Creatine
Get 100% genuine creatine supplements that are sourced from the manufacturers directly with HealthKart. You have a range of supplements including proteins, glucosamine, mass gainers and a lot more. You also have the advantage of other recovery supplements such as glutamine price with exclusive discounts and deals offered on HealthKart.
Compare the nutritional information before you make any purchase to get the most effective products. HealthKart delivers the products to your doorstep within 7 business days. In case you are dissatisfied, you can also return these products with their 14-day, hassle free return policy.
FAQs related to Creatine Powder
Q1. Is creatine powder good for you?
Q2. Should I take creatine every day?
Q3. Can creatine make you fat?
Q4. When to take creatine and is it okay to take creatine powder everyday?
Q5. Does creatine burn belly fat?
Q6. Will I lose size if I stop creatine?
Q7. Who should not take creatine?