BCAA Supplement Powder
BCAAs are the building blocks your body uses to construct proteins, just like all other amino acids. Because your body cannot produce BCAAs, unlike nonessential amino acids, they are regarded as essential. For this reason, getting them through your diet or using a BCAA supplement is important. Three essential amino acids make up BCAAs: lutein, Valine and isoleucine and as they contain a chain that branches out to one side, they are grouped together.
Amino Acids/BCAAs: Stay Fuelled Up and Energetic In The Gym
Amp up your workout routine with BCAA protein. What they do is provide your muscles with ample nourishment, after a strenuous training session. This allows muscles to recover faster so that you can sustain intense training, recover for your next workout session, and also increase the intensity of training.
Along with a good Whey Protein such as MuscleBlaze Whey Protein, consuming Branched-Chain Amino Acid foods replenishes lost amino acid reserves instantly to help prevent any muscle loss or muscle fatigue..
What is Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)?
One must ensure enough consumption of BCAA in their regular, day-today diet, as your body cannot manufacture them all. Of these, Branched-Chain Amino Acids are of utmost significance when it comes to bodybuilding. There are three Branched-Chain Amino Acids that are found in abundance in your muscles. This includes Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine that form a majority of your muscle fibers.
Of the three, Leucine is higher in proportion which is why most of the BCAA protein powder contains a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. These amino acids are absorbed directly by the muscles, giving you an instant source of nourishment when you workout. This allows the depleted levels of BCAAs to be restored immediately to prevent any chances of muscle loss or muscle fatigue.
When combined with Whey Protein, BCAA pre workout supplements such as Ultimate Nutrition, ON, Aminoz and other brands, you get a complete amino acid profile that helps you reach your goals much faster. It can be said that BCAAs protein are specially formulated amino acids supplements that ensure microscopic wear and tear to the muscle fibers are restored immediately, helping your muscles grow in volume and strength.
What Benefits Are Offered By BCAA Supplements?
BCAAs are vital nutrients that aid in maintaining muscle metabolism and are critical for protein synthesis in muscle tissue. If you are an athlete or bodybuilder, you may try to improve your athletic performance and aid in the recuperation process after workouts by taking oral branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) supplements. Below are some of the benefits:
- Promote the growth of muscle
- Reduce aches in the muscles
- Have less weariness from exercise
- Stop muscular atrophy
- Increase your appetite if you suffer from cancer or malnutrition.
- Reduce tardive dyskinesia symptoms
- reduce the cirrhosis-related hepatic encephalopathy symptoms
- Prevent liver cancer in those who have cirrhosis
- Treat specific mental illnesses
- Improved cognitive performance in phenylketonuric individuals
Top Brands For BCAA Powder
To deal with BCAA deficiency, you must try and select the best brands for intake.
- Muscleblaze: MuscleBlaze®'s BCAA Gold is the go-to supplement for intense workouts among fitness enthusiasts since it has a higher ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine (8:1:1) than other BCAA supplements that are widely accessible (2:1:1).
- Optimum Nutrition(ON): Formula for Anytime Energy and Muscle Recovery. Each serving of BCAA protein contains 100 mg of caffeine derived from natural sources, such as tea leaf extract or coffee beans. Five grammes of a combination of free-form, micronized amino acids.
- Muscle Pharm: The best source of leucine. improved delivery of oxygen and nutrients. A better metabolism of fat is facilitated.
Things you need to know about the amino acids present in BCAA Supplements
The three essential amino acids present in BCAAs can be achieved through diet or supplementation. These three amino acids provide the following benefits:
- Helps maintain the optimal energy level
- Helps in muscle recovery after a hard workout
- Helps to balance the nitrogen in the body
- Maintains muscle mass
- Prevents muscle protein breakdown
- Helps in the fast recovery of muscles from injury
- Increases muscular strength
- Helps in muscle building
BCAA depletion can lead to catabolism and can hamper the health of those trying to build muscles. In order to increase protein synthesis and reduce muscle breakdown, choose amino acid supplementation wisely. Both amino acids and BCAA protein supplements are available in powder and tablet forms, which you can avail as per your requirement. And they come in extremely reasonable and affordable prices keeping in mind a great customer experience.
Some of The Top BCAA Protein Supplements Online in India
Here are some of the best BCAA powder supplements available online in India for your consideration.
MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro
- MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro comes in many flavours with Natural Orange being a favourite among many.
- This BCAA supplement is formulated with a ratio of 2:1:1 of leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- This ratio is known to support muscle recovery, growth, and endurance during intense exercise.
- MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro also contains L-Glutamine, an amino acid that helps in muscle recovery and growth.
- Additionally, it is also added with Electrolytes like Sodium, Potassium, and Calcium for hydration during intense workout
- The supplement is suitable for both men and women who are looking to increase their daily protein intake, in order to support muscle growth and recovery.
GNC AMP Gold Series BCAA Advanced
- The GNC AMP Gold Series BCAA Advanced features instantized BCAA in an optimal 2:1:1 ratio of 3.5g Leucine, 1.5g of Iso-Leucine and 1.75g of Valine.
- It also contains 1g of L-Citrulline & 1g of L-Glutamine
- This BCAA energy drink is a highly versatile BCAA supplement appropriate for pre- and post-workout consumption.
- It aids in building muscle strength to carry out intense workouts
- Helps in muscle growth by reducing muscle fatigue and improving the recovery time
- It is recommended to mix 1 scoop of this BCAA protein powder in 300 ml of water to make a delicious drink.
Big Flex Essential BCAA Energy
- Big Flex Essential BCAA Energy is a dietary supplement that contains branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and caffeine.
- This BCAA supplement offers 1.5g Leucine, .75g of Iso-Leucine and .75g of Valine per serving of 8 gm for vital nourishment for muscle growth and recovery
- Caffeine is a stimulant that can increase energy and focus.
- This supplement is intended to be taken before or during exercise to enhance performance and recovery.
- It is available in powder form and can be mixed with water or another beverage.
Tara Nutricare BCAA Capsules
- Tara Nutricare BCAA Capsules offer BCAA in the researched ratio of 2:1:1 of leucine, iso-leucie and valine.
- They are ideal for consumption pre or post workouts to help build performance and energy.
- This BCAA supplement is perfect to take along wherever you go and is easyto consume.
BPI Sports Best BCAA
- BPI Sports Best BCAA is an excellent BCAA protein powder that offers 2.5 gm leucine, 1.25 g isoleucine, and 1.25 g valine per serving.
- The supplement also contains ingredients such as L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Electrolytes for further support for recovery and hydration.
- It supports lean muscle build-up
- Enhances athletic performance and supports muscl recovery
Scivation Xtend BCAA (Intra Workout Catalyst)
- Scivation Xtend BCAA (Intra Workout Catalyst) BCAA energy drink offers branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine (3500mg), isoleucine(1750mg), and valine(1750mg) per serving.
- It's intended to be taken during workout to enhance performance and recovery.
- It comes in powder form, which can be mixed with water or another beverage.
- It also contains Electrolytes and Glutamine which helps in hydration and muscle repair.
- This BCAA supplement aids better fat metabolism and also aids better delivery of oxygen and nutrients in the body.
MyProtein Vegan BCAA
- MyProtein Vegan BCAA is oneof the few BCAA powder brands that offers leucine, isoleucine, and valine in the ratio of 4:1:1.
- With every serving of 5 gm you get 3.3 gm leucine, 833mg isoleucine, and 833mg valine
- This is a vegan-friendly supplement, which means that it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
- It is available in powder form, which can be mixed with water or another beverage.
When And How To Consume BCAAs?
BCCA powder and tablets are the two kinds of BCAA supplements available. Depending on the serving size and concentration, they can be taken up to three times a day. For usage during exercise, mix the powder with water, a cordial, or a sports drink.
Typically, tablets should be taken whole with water. When incorporating BCAA supplements into your routine, it's advised to take them multiple times during the day. If you take the pills and the powder before, during, and after your workout, they may both be beneficial.
Drinking a flavour-infused BCAA energy drink can help you maximise your training results by keeping you hydrated. To enhance the quantity of necessary amino acids in your diet, you can also take BCAA supplements right before bed or first thing in the morning.
Precautions Before Beginning With BCAA Supplements
Blood glucose levels during and after surgery may be affected by BCAAs. Additionally, you can be more vulnerable if you suffer from branched-chain ketoaciduria or chronic drinking.
- If you are nursing a baby or pregnant, stay away from BCAAs.
- Certain interactions with medications like corticosteroids, diabetic medications, and medications for Parkinson's disease.
- Whether in tablet or powder form, it is preferable to take BCAA supplements up to 15 minutes prior to working out. It will support increased muscle growth and performance.
- The supplements should be selected based on the quality, quantity, and benefits that they offer apart from just looking for the BCAA price.
- It may not be a good idea to take your BCAA supplement right before bed if it contains other chemicals like caffeine.
Some special features of these BCAA supplements are
- Be it ON BCAA or MusclePharm, Dymatize or MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 the ratio of leucine, isoleucine and valine is maintained at 2:1:1 for best results.
- You have a specialized formula depending upon your level of training and the intensity of training.
- Each product comes with an authentication code to prevent any duplication.
- BCAA protein powders are available in flavored and unflavored variety to make them more convenient to consume.
Buy bcaa online & get best BCAA price in india from different online brands. From best protein powder, l glutamine, creatine, pre workout supplement, protein supplements and other nutritional foods and supplements from the trusted brands.
Why Buy from HealthKart
Want to make your fitness journey easy and convenient? Buy bcaa supplement in India at HealthKart. With the comfort of online shopping, HealthKart offers an extensive selection of BCAA supplements to choose from. Take advantage of the fantastic discounts, deals, and combo offers to get the best value for your money. Enjoy competitive prices and find your favourite product at an affordable cost.
FAQs related to BCAAs Powders
Q1. What does a BCAA do?
Q2. Are BCAA good for you?
Q3. Does BCAA make you gain weight?
Q4. Which is better BCAA or creatine?
Q5. Why choose healthkart to buy BCAA Powder?
Q6. When to take BCAAs?