Are you looking for a supplement that is ideal for quick muscle recovery? Then you must try BCAA powders. BCAA protein supplements contain essential amino acids; isoleucine, valine and leucine. These amino acids help in stimulating more muscle protein synthesis than the normal protein supplement. After a rigorous workout, BCAA powder decreases muscle damage, and quickly heals muscle. Consuming BCAA supplements before a hard workout session can help in speedy recovery. Some of the best BCAA supplement and protein supplements brands are MuscleBlaze, Ultimate Nutrition, MusclePharm, Scivation Xtend, The Protein Zone, Optimum Nutrition, GNC, BPI and BSN. Visit HealthKart today and get the best offers on your favourite products.
No Result Found
Amino Acids/BCAAs: Stay Fuelled Up and Energetic In The Gym
Amp up your workout routine with BCAA protein. What they do is provide your muscles with ample nourishment, after a strenuous training session. This allows muscles to recover faster so that you can sustain intense training, recover for your next workout session, and also increase the intensity of training.
Along with a good Whey Protein such as MuscleBlaze Whey Protein, consuming Branched-Chain Amino Acid foods and essential amino acid supplements replenishes lost amino acid reserves instantly to help prevent any muscle loss or muscle fatigue. You can easily buy bcaa online.
What is Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)?
One must ensure enough consumption of essential amino acids in their regular, day-today diet, as your body cannot manufacture them all. Of these, Branched-Chain Amino Acids are of utmost significance when it comes to bodybuilding. There are three Branched-Chain Amino Acids that are found in abundance in your muscles. This includes Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine that form a majority of your muscle fibers.
Of the three, Leucine is higher in proportion which is why most of the BCAA protein powder contains a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. These amino acids are absorbed directly by the muscles, giving you an instant source of nourishment when you workout. This allows the depleted levels of BCAAs to be restored immediately to prevent any chances of muscle loss or muscle fatigue.
When combined with Whey Protein, BCAA pre workout supplements such as Ultimate Nutrition, ON, Aminoz and other brands, you get a complete amino acid profile that helps you reach your goals much faster. It can be said that BCAAs protein are specially formulated amino acids supplements that ensure microscopic wear and tear to the muscle fibers are restored immediately, helping your muscles grow in volume and strength.
Benefits of Consuming (BCAA) Amino Acids:
If you are looking for some of the prominent bcaa uses and benefits. Read on the list below:
- Muscle Growth: When it comes to muscle growth, it plays a major role in your body. The essential amino acids (isoleucine, valine, and leucine) present in this supplement stimulate muscle protein synthesis more than a normal protein.
- Useful For Muscle Soreness: According to research, BCAA pre workout powder decrease muscle damage, ultimately reducing the severity and length of muscle soreness (also called delayed onset muscle soreness) after work out. Taking it before exercise can also speed up recovery time.
- Decrease Exercise Fatigue: Everyone experiences exhaustion and fatigue from workout or exercise at some point. How quickly you get tired depends on various factors such as exercise duration, exercise intensity and nutrition. It is used by muscles during exercise which causes the decline of blood levels of BCAAs, this is why taking BCAA protein powder is the best way to make improvements in your exercise performance and avoid any exercise fatigue.
- Prevent Muscle Breakdown: BCAAs prevent muscle breakdown and muscle wasting. According to several studies, the intake of it can prevent muscle protein breakdown. This may also improve the health and quality of living of elderly people.
- Anti-aging: As you age the body’s ability to produce collagen declines, so BCAA protein scan be a great addition to fight the signs of aging.
- Effective in weight loss: Taking it after a workout can help to compensate for lost nutrients, reduce cravings, stave off hunger and support weight loss.
- Carb utilization and Hormone regulation: The more the quantity of BCAAs in the bloodstream the better is the ability to process carbs for fuel, ultimately helps in preserving lean muscle.
- Cortisol Level: BCAA pre workout are responsible for decreasing the cortisol level in the body. Cortisol is a hormone that gets released when a person is under stress, leading to an increase in abdominal fat.
- Work Out Hard with BCAAs: Branched-Chain amino acids is a combination of 3 essential amino acids-Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine. These amino acids are ideal for the individuals who spend hours and hours in the gym to achieve muscular physique. It improves protein synthesis, prevents fatigue, and maintains muscle mass and strength during intense training sessions. So, what are you waiting for? Buy BCAA online to up your fitness game.
How do BCAA Supplements work?
Do you know during a hard workout your body breaks down muscle tissues to repair and fuel damaged muscles? In this catabolic state, this supplement creates an anabolic state by providing essential amino acids to inhibit muscle loss.
Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine; these three essential amino acids present in it not only help in the maintenance of muscle tissue but also preserve muscle glycogen to inhibit protein breakdown during exercise. Moreover, this supplementation increases nitrogen retention and lowers the loss of muscle tissues. Other than this, one of its great benefits includes fast recovery of fatigued and sore muscles.
Things you need to know about the amino acids present in BCAA Supplements
The three essential amino acids present in BCAAs can be achieved through diet or supplementation. These three amino acids provide the following benefits:
- Helps maintain the optimal energy level
- Helps in muscle recovery after a hard workout
- Helps to balance the nitrogen in the body
- Maintains muscle mass
- Prevents muscle protein breakdown
- Helps in the fast recovery of muscles from injury
- Increases muscular strength
- Helps in muscle building
BCAA depletion can lead to catabolism and can hamper the health of those trying to build muscles. In order to increase protein synthesis and reduce muscle breakdown, choose amino acid supplementation wisely. Both amino acids and BCAA protein supplements are available in powder and tablet forms, which you can avail as per your requirement. And they come in extremely reasonable and affordable prices keeping in mind a great customer experience.
Brands That Are Worth Considering For BCAA Amino Acid Supplements
You can buy bcaa online from some of the top brands in the market. Some of the best options available from the brands are as follows:
- Ultimate Nutrition
- Domin8r Nutrition
- BPI Sports
- Scivation Xtend
- Tara Nutricare
- Protein Scoop
- Muscle XP
- Kaged Muscle
Some special features of these BCAA supplements are
- Be it ON BCAA or MusclePharm, Dymatize or MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 the ratio of leucine, isoleucine and valine is maintained at 2:1:1 for best results.
- You have a specialized formula depending upon your level of training and the intensity of training.
- Each product comes with an authentication code to prevent any duplication.
- BCAA protein powders are available in flavored and unflavored variety to make them more convenient to consume.
Buy bcaa online & get best BCAA price in india from different online brands. From best protein powder, l glutamine, creatine, pre workout supplement, protein supplements and other nutritional foods and supplements from the trusted brands.
FAQs related to BCAAs
Q1. What does a BCAA do?
Q2. Are BCAA good for you?
Q3. Does BCAA make you gain weight?
Q4. Which is better BCAA or creatine?
Q5. Why choose healthkart to buy BCAA Powder?
Q6. When to take BCAAs?