- Extra 5% Offuse coupon : GLOBAL5
- Extra 10% Off on Sitewideuse coupon : REPUBLIC
- Extra 16% off on Healthkart Fish oil 60 capsulesuse coupon : HK50F
- Additional Rs.35 off on TB MV for Bodybuildinguse coupon : TBMS
- TrueBasics Advanced Calcium 30 tablet(s) @ Rs 379
- HealthKart Multivitamin 60 tablet(s) @ Rs. 325use coupon : HK50MV
Fish Oil Tablets/Capsules, Omega Fatty Acid, COD Liver Oil, Krill Oil are some of the essentials provided by MuscleBlaze, HealthKart, TrueBasics, and other brands. Supplements like HealthKart Fish Oil 1000mg with 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, MuscleBlaze Fish Oil (1000 mg) are made from the best quality fish like tuna and other ingredients to improve your overall health. The Fish Oil supplements help to improve the joint flexibility that supports you while lifting heavy weights. Swollen joints and joint pains during the intense exercises are taken care of by the fatty acids in the supplements. It is a good source of good fats that helps to enhance cardiovascular health. And also aids fitness enthusiasts in supporting the immunity with help of the rich antioxidant profile. With the goodness of DHA, EPA, and long fatty acids, the supplement supports the lean muscle mass gains.
Fish Oil: Give You Better Health
Fish oil is obtained from the tissue of oily fish. Fish oil tablets and fish oil capsules are typically made from salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring, whale blubber, cod liver, or seal blubber. A good amount of omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are found in omega 3 fish oil supplement, which is useful in reducing the risk of heart disease. Fish oil pills are used for various kidney-related problems and are also on occasion as brain food because a few people eat fish to maintain their nerves and brain function properly. Apart from these fish oil tablets have also been tried for many other conditions. Fish oil is a nutritional supplement made from the tissues of some types of oily fish like tuna, sardines, mackerel, herring and anchovies. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), omega-3 fatty acids, and eicosapentaenoic acid are the most important components of fish oils (EPA). These components in fish oil vitamins help improve mood and immunity, reduce high blood pressure and provide treatment for ADHD. Apart from that, fish oil capsules include Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), both of which are quite beneficial to our health.
How Does it Work?
The Omega 3 fatty acid found in fish oil contains all its benefits. The human body does not produce Omega 3 or Omega 6 fatty acids on its own. There are two kinds of Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA in fish oil. Because omega 3 fatty acids are known to cause swelling and discomfort, fish oil supplements are likely to be beneficial for dry eyes and psoriasis. It also helps to reduce blood clotting, which is why it is beneficial for cardiac problems. You may easily get fish oil supplements from a reputable online retailer without having to worry about the cost of fish oil capsules or fish oil pills. However, do not use any supplements without first consulting with a healthcare professional.
Types of Fish Oil Tablets
Fish oil comes in both processed and natural forms. The processing can impact the fatty acids form. This is vital because some forms absorb better than the others.
- Processed fish oil When fish oils are refined, often the triglycerides are converted into ethyl esters, and the concentration of EPA and DHA in the oil is adjusted.
- Fish oil Omega 3 fatty acids are usually present as triglycerides in the conventional fish oils.
- Fish When it comes to the whole fish, omega-3 fatty acids are present as phospholipids, free fatty acids and triglycerides.
Benefits of Fish Oil Tablets
- Improves heart health: Fish oil is high in Omega 3 fatty acids. These ingredients are thought to have cardioprotective properties. Omega 3 fatty acids assist in decreasing triglyceride levels, lessening a person's risk of stroke and heart attack. It is also thought that fish oil helps to decrease irregular heartbeats and so contributes to heart health.
- Reduces high blood pressure: High in omega-3 fatty acids, can help keep blood pressure under control. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) in omega 3 fatty acids play an important function in blood vessel expansion. Fish oil omega 3 allows for the smooth passage of blood through the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Fatty acids from Omega-3 also have anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant effects that keep high blood pressure at bay.
- Maintains eye health: It is high in omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for our eyes. Fish oil omega 3 protects us from eye problems and aids in the prevention of macular degeneration.
- Helps in improving memory: Omega-3 fatty acids are required for the formation of brain cell structures and membranes. As a result, they are essential for proper brain function. Furthermore, Omega 3 fatty acids are required for nerve cell function. According to several researches, Fish oil omega 3 can enhance memory, however this benefit is expected to be reduced when one ages.
- May prevents cancer: Fish oil vitamins, which is high in omega-3 fatty acids such as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), vitamins, minerals, proteins, and other essential elements, has a number of health advantages, one of which is cancer prevention. To prevent undesired cellular development, Omega 3 assists in the correct functioning of cells and prevents them from changing into malignant tumours.
- Maintain health of bones: Fish oil pills can successfully cure osteoporosis, or weak bones, which is common among elderly individuals. It aids in the development of bone density. The omega 3 fatty acid found in fish oil regulates the amount of minerals present in bones and their surrounding tissues, making them significantly stronger. It can also be used to alleviate acute pain and morning stiffness caused by arthritis.
- May help in treatment of ADHD ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, is a problem that affects people of all ages. Hyperactivity, dyslexia, emotional instability, lack of coordination, poor attention, problems of focus and poor memory are some of its symptoms. Studies have indicated that the treatment of such diseases is helped by consuming fish oil capsules daily.
- Provides nourishment to skin: Fish oil capsules help in rebuilding cell membranes from the inside, omega 3 fatty acids can aid in the healing of skin cell injury. Skin problems that cause redness and irritation may benefit from the anti-inflammatory properties of omega 3 acids. Thus, making the skin more even and radiant.
Uses of Fish Oil Tablets
Best fish oil supplements are used to treat a variety of illnesses. Some of the benefits and uses of fish oil are:
- Fish oil can lower high blood pressure.
- May help in preventing heart attack.
- It may help in certain psychiatric disorders such as psychosis, depression, and Alzheimer's disease.
- It can relieve symptoms of glaucoma, dry eyes, or age-related macular degeneration.
- It can be effective in preventing breast pain or painful periods.
- It can be helpful in treating complications of pregnancy such as preeclampsia or miscarriage.
- Help with obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, kidney disease, certain coordination disorders, and psoriasis.
- Can prevent kidney damage and high blood pressure after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Fish oil vitamins may help in preventing weight loss caused by certain cancer drugs.
- You can use the best fish oil for skin and fish oil for hair as fish supplements are known to give great results to skin and hair.
Precautions Safety Information of Fish Oil Capsules
Fish Oil Interaction: Here's the list of supplements that interact with fish oil pills. If you are taking any of these supplements, avoid taking fish oil supplements.
- Birth Control Pills
- Medications For High Blood Pressure
- Orlistat (Xenical, Alli)
- If you are allergic to soybeans or fish avoid consuming it if you are under 18 years. If you have bipolar disorder, an underactive thyroid, pancreas disorder, liver, and diabetes, talk to your doctor before using it
Side Effects of Fish Oil/Over Dosage of Fish Oil
Fish oil is generally safe if consumed after doctor consultation and in the recommended amount. Some of the common side effects of fish oil are mild skin rash, upset stomach, back pain, frequent belching, or unpleasant taste in your mouth. Tell your doctor immediately if you get chest pain, uneven heartbeat, chills, fever, body ache, or other flu symptoms after taking fish oil capsules or omega 3 fish oil. By overdosing on fish oil can also cause these mentioned side effects. So, it is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Best Fish Oil Tablets Brands in India
- INLIFE Fish Oil, 60 capsules
- GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil, 60 softgels
- MuscleBlaze Fish Oil Gold with Higher Strength EPA & DHA, 60 capsules
- TrueBasics Fish Oil with 1250mg Omega-3 560mg EPA 400mg DHA, 90 capsules
- HealthKart Fish Oil 1000mg with 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, 90 capsules
- HealthXP Essential Series Fish Oil, 90 capsules
- Big Muscles Real Fish Oil Double Strength, 120 softgels
- Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Odourless Wild Fish Oil 1500mg, 200 capsules
- St.Botanica Fish Oil 1000, 60 softgels
- Natures Velvet Fish Oil, 60 softgels
Best Time to Take Fish Oil & Dosage
The amount of EPA and DHA you should take depends on various factors like age and health. The World Health Organization advises a daily consumption of 200–500 mg of mixed EPA and DHA. However, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or at risk of heart disease, you may need to increase the dosage. Select a fish oil supplement with at 300 mg of EPA and DHA per serving. You can consume it any time but make sure to have it with a meal. Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Difference Between Fish Oil & Omega 3 Fatty Acids?
Fish Oil, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, and polyunsaturated fatty acids are such terms that can be overwhelming and difficult to understand at first. So, here is the difference between fish oil supplements and omega 3 fatty acid supplements.
Fish Oil: It is produced through the fish’s tissues and fats and contains omega 3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA. Omega 3 Fatty Acids: These are a type of polyunsaturated fats and are available in different forms. Not all but some of the omega 3 fatty acids can be found in fish oil.
HealthKart: Perfect Spot To Buy Multivitamins & Other Dietary Supplements
Whether you are looking for multivitamin for men, multivitamin for women, or best multivitamin? HealthKart is the trusted online store that provides a wide range of best multivitamin for men, best multivitamin for women, vitamin tablets, vitamin C Tablet, Multivitamin Tablet, vitamin D tablet, vitamin B12 etc from the certified domestic and international brands. You will find the description of each product, so that you can choose the right product.
or reload the browser
Fish Oil Capsules Price List in India - Healthkart
|Fish Oil Capsules Products||Price||Customer Avg Rating (on a scale of 5)|
|HealthKart HK Vitals Fish Oil 1000mg with 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, 60 capsules||Rs. 388||4.7|
|TrueBasics Fish Oil with 1250mg Omega-3 560mg EPA 400mg DHA, 60 capsules||Rs. 699||4.7|
|MuscleBlaze Fish Oil (1000 mg) India's Only Labdoor USA Certified for Purity & Accuracy, 60 softgels||Rs. 499||4.7|
|MuscleBlaze Fish Oil Gold with Higher Strength EPA & DHA, 60 capsules||Rs. 769||4.7|
|HealthKart HK Vitals Super Strength Fish Oil Purity 84%, 60 softgels||Rs. 649||4.8|
|GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil, 60 softgels||Rs. 1199||4.6|
|MuscleTech Platinum100% Fish Oil, 100 softgels||Rs. 1425||4.7|
|MusclePharm Fish Oil, 90 softgels||Rs. 1758||5.0|
|Boldfit Omega-3 Fish Oil Triple Strength, 60 softgels||Rs. 499||Be the first to review|
|Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Odourless Wild Fish Oil 1500mg, 200 capsules||Rs. 1879||5.0|