Be it improving your joint movements or reducing cholesterol levels, Omega Fatty Acid supplements have a lot of health benefits. Some of the best brands of Omega Fatty Acid include Healthkart, NOW, INLIFE, TrueBasics, MuscleBlaze, MuscleXP, etc. Fish oil supplements contain good amounts of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). HealthKart Advanced Omega-3 with 360mg EPA & 240mg DHA, TrueBasics Fish Oil with 1250mg Omega-3 560mg EPA 400mg DHA, NOW omega 3, MuscleBlaze Fish Oil Gold (460 EPA & 380 DHA) and more are some of the most preferred supplements. All these supplements are free from heavy metals and are completely safe to use. The supplements help in improving memory, easing digestion, reducing triglycerides levels, reducing risks related to heart, fighting inflammation, improving joint and bone health and more.
Omega Fatty Acids: Essential For Good Health
Fish oils and omega oils provide plentiful benefits and at the same time help in treating different kinds of conditions like allergies, arthritis, chronic fatigue, etc. It is the family of essential fatty acids that the omega 3 fish oil belongs to the family of essential fatty acids in monounsaturated form. Omega oil contains fatty acids which are good fats, most essential for a person’s wellbeing. It promotes healthy joints, maintains better cardiovascular and eye health, supports healthy skin and hair, encourages cognitive functions for a longer-term, and many more. It has been claimed that Omega 3 fish oil maintains good health. This oil contains EPA or the eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA or the docosahexaenoic acid, both of which help in lowering the levels of triglycerides.
How Beneficial is this Omega Fatty Acid?
Some of them are as listed including:
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Encourages better eye health
- Healthy hair and skin
- Positively affect mental health and effective in combating anxiety and depression
- Lowers the risk of asthma
- Improves bone and joint health by providing calcium to the bones
- Omega 3 can reduce inflammation
- Improve the condition of people with metabolic syndrome
- It can help fight various autoimmune diseases, such as ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriasis
- Reduce liver fat in an individual with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Reduce menstrual pain
- DHA present in omega 3 may improve the quality and length of your sleep
- It is also known to protect the skin from sun damage and prevents premature aging
Omega 3 Fatty Acids for Weight Loss
Fish oil can help you lose weight in various ways, the first of which includes reducing appetite and hunger. Consuming fish oil amplifies the numbers of calories and the fat amount you burn during exercise. Also, it may help you some extra inches without reducing the weight on the scale.
Recommended Dosage of Omega Fatty Acid
The minimum recommended dosage of omega 3 for the healthy individual is 250-500 mg a day. To increase the dosage only if your physician recommends.
Precautions to Take When Consuming Omega Fatty Acid
- If you are allergic to fish, supplements or have any other allergies, do not consume fish oil and omega 3 supplements without consulting a doctor.
- These supplements may contain inactive ingredients like peanuts and soy, which can result in allergic reactions.
- If you are breastfeeding or pregnant, consult your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits before taking it.
Things to Consider When Buying Omega Fatty Acid
- Look for the decent amount of EPA and DHA in a supplement and sometimes 1,000mg is the weight of the tablet, so don’t fall for that claim.
- Look for the trusted brand as bad quality fish oil supplements contain high levels of pollutants like furans, heavy metals and PCBs, which can be harmful to the brain and especially to young children and foetuses.
- Avoid heartburn or fishy breath by opting for the enteric-coated supplement that is only released after entering the stomach.
- Focus on the DHA and EPA content
EARN SPECIAL POINTS with Every Purchase on HealthKart
At HealthKart, you will find the detailed information of every omega fatty acids, fish oil supplement krill oil, so that you can make the right choice. Shopping is more exciting now with HealthKart as you get a chance to earn special points or HK Cash on every purchase that you make. HK Cash will be credited in the reward point account once your order has passed the 14-day return. You can redeem those points in your next purchase. Remember, HK cash expires after 90 days from the date you receive them. You can also enjoy the best deals and offers on Fish Oils and Omega 3 supplements of the domestic and international brand. Visit www.healthkart.com today for more information.
Omega Fatty Acids Price List in India - Healthkart
|Omega Fatty Acids Products||Price||Customer Avg Rating (on a scale of 5)|
|HealthKart HK Vitals Fish Oil 1000mg with 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, 60 capsules||Rs. 325||4.6|
|HealthKart HK Vitals Omega 3 1000mg with 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, 90 capsules||Rs. 525||4.6|
|TrueBasics Fish Oil with 1250mg Omega-3 560mg EPA 400mg DHA, 60 capsules||Rs. 799||4.6|
|MuscleBlaze Fish Oil (1000 mg) India's Only Labdoor USA Certified for Purity & Accuracy, 90 capsules||Rs. 649||4.6|
|HealthKart Fish Oil, 60 Softgels with Multivitamin 60 vegetarian tablets, 2 Piece(s)/Pack||Rs. 649||4.8|
|TrueBasics Heart Omega-3 Antarctic Krill Oil, 30 capsules||Rs. 799||5.0|
|MuscleBlaze Fish Oil Gold with Higher Strength EPA & DHA, 60 capsules||Rs. 849||4.6|
|HealthKart HK Vitals Salmon Omega-3, 60 capsules||Rs. 525||4.7|
|TrueBasics Ultra Omega-3 (EPA 525mg & DHA 400mg), 90 capsules||Rs. 1478||4.7|
|HealthKart HK Vitals Super Strength Fish Oil Purity 84%, 60 softgels||Rs. 649||4.7|