Musli1 (37 Products)
Popularly known as Indian herbal Viagra, musli, or safed musli, is a traditional herb mostly grown in southern India. Safed musli is well-known for its medicinal benefits in ayurveda as well as allopathy. Majorly known for its aphrodisiac properties, the roots of this herb are utilised for their therapeutic value.
The roots of musli herb contain 2-15% saponin, which is beneficial in improving vitality and immunity. Glycosides present in this herb help in improving the overall male potency. The traditional uses of musli have been in conditions like diabetes, erectile dysfunction, low sperm count and motility, and premature ejaculation. It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties, due to which it has been proved beneficial in arthritis.
Health Benefits of Musli
- Men’s health. Musli supplements are widely used as a herbal remedy for increasing male fertility, and sperm count and motility. Consuming musli in appropriate amount decreases the problems of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It enhances the sexual desire in men, and improves the overall vitality and vigour.
- Musli supplements improve the synthesis of sex hormones and enhance the functioning of the reproductive system.
- The herb helps in improving mental health, and combat stress and anxiety. It lowers down tension during the sexual act and thus enhances your sexual experience with your partner.
- Consuming musli in any form provides you increased energy and endurance. It removes the signs of fatigue and depression and boosts up your stamina.
- Musli products increase the body’s natural ability to fight against diseases. Musli contains powerful antioxidants and vitamin C, which together enhance the immunity of the body, protecting you from several harmful infections.
- Consumption of musli in supplement form is beneficial for bodybuilders and athletes in bulking up muscles at a fast rate.
- In India, ayurveda has utilised musli herb for lowering the risk of obesity and losing weight as well. It lowers the amount of bad cholesterol and increases the amount of good cholesterol in the blood. This way, musli keeps a check on the accumulation of unhealthy fats in the body.
- Musli benefits women health as well. This herb acts as a tonic for both foetus and mother, and is particularly helpful in restoring the body’s fluids at the time of giving birth. In lactating mother, musli supplements increase the production and quality of milk.
- Musli also benefits by providing sufficient lubrication to the female genital area, preventing vaginal dryness.
- Research suggests that consuming musli in any form helps in getting relieved from the symptoms of diabetes and arthritis. Regular consumption of musli products improves the functioning of insulin in the body and thus aids in managing diabetes symptoms. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of the roots of safed musli help in reducing the effects of arthritis in the body.
Due to its Viagra-like benefits, musli is in demand among people. The benefits of musli can be availed by having various easy-to-consume forms of this herb available in the market, like musli capsules, musli tablets, etc. The effective aphrodisiac properties of musli have led to increase in demand of this herb across the globe, resulting in increase in its cultivation. So far, no side effects of musli have been recorded. However, like any other supplement, it should be consumed in moderate amount.