Do you wish to reap the benefits of the best herbal tea online? Then check out the products offered by Organic India, Udyan, Exalte, VAHDAM, WestCoast and more. You need not worry about the herbal tea price as these products will definitely fit your budget. The vitamins and powerful antioxidants present in the herbal tea offered by these brands can help in fighting infections and making your body stronger from inside. Organic India Tulsi Ginger Tea, Udyan Lavender Bloom Black Tea and more can help in rejuvenating you and acting as a stress buster after a tiresome day. Here you can get herbal tea best in India that can help in regulating your metabolism and hence help in managing weight. A cup of any of these tea can help in fighting nausea, reducing inflammation, improving digestion and detoxification.
Herbal Tea: For Rejuvenating Your Mind And Health
Herbal teas or tisanes are beverages that are made from the infusion or decoction of various herbs, spices, or other parts of plants in boiling hot water. Most of the herbal brews do not contain caffeine and are extremely beneficial for your health. People who are sensitive to caffeine can always switch to herbal tea and reap their benefits. These are refreshing and delicious beverages that can help in uplifting your overall health. Mostly these herbal products are consumed hot, but you can also have chilled herbal tea as per your preferences. You can buy herbal tea in many flavours. There are multiple options for herbal teas like you can buy organic herbal tea online or you can also go for herbal tea bags online, depending on your tastes and preferences.
Some popular types of herbal teas:
- Chamomile Tea
- Peppermint Tea
- Ginger Tea
- Hibiscus Tea
- Echinacea Tea
- Rooibos Tea
- Sage Tea
- Lemon Balm Tea
- Rose Hip Tea
- Passionflower Tea
- Turmeric Tea
- Tulsi Tea
- Matcha Tea
- Ashwagandha Tea
- Yerba Mate
Benefits and Uses of Herbal Tea
Herbal teas come in a wide range of varieties, tastes and flavours and therefore these can be a tempting alternative to those sugary beverages. Here are some of the benefits of consuming herbal tea:
- Metabolism Boost : Just like green coffee extracts, these herbal teas can help in regulating your metabolism rate and curb your appetite. So, if you are longing for weight management then try sipping some herbal tea, herbal tea online india is a great option to buy one. You can also try garcinia cambogia online along with herbal tea to reduce your weight.
- Maintenance of Oxidative Balance : Most of the herbal teas are a source of antioxidants just like cinnamon extracts. Regular consumption of herbal tea can reduce the damaging effects of free radicals in your body and help to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Blood Sugar Control : You must have heard that green tea capsule supplements can help to control the glucose levels in the blood. Herbal tea like green tea, turmeric tea,hibiscus tea, cinnamon tea, lemon balm tea, chamomile tea, etc. can also help to control the insulin level in the blood.
- PMS Relief : Chamomile tea and peppermint tea can help to relieve premenstrual symptoms. These teas can help to relieve spasms, nausea, cramping, and stomach pain.
- Immunity Enhancement : Tulsi tea, Turmeric tea, etc. can help to boost your immune system and make your body ready to fight against infections.
How to Make Herbal Tea
It is very easy to steep herbal tea. All you need to do is heat fresh and filtered water ( till it starts boiling). Now set aside about one teaspoon or one tea bag of herbal tea in a tea cup. You can now pour the boiling water over the tea, and keep it for 5-10 minutes (depending on your preferences). Enjoy sipping and savouring the flavours of your herbal tea India.
Top Selling Herbal Tea Products and Their Nutritional Value
There are a variety of herbal tea brands that sell high-quality products. Some of the top-selling products include:
The Tea Ark Tea For Her, Organic Spearmint
The product is created using fragrant flowers, rare herbs, and the finest tea leaves. It is a superfood that can aid weight management, help clear acne, and maintain hormonal balance.
- Nutritional value:
- 6.44 kcal energy
- 0.31 grams protein
- 1.27 grams carbohydrates
- 0.1 gram total fat
Organic Wellness OW'Real Tulsi Indian Rose, Unflavoured
The product provides the goodness of tulsi as well as Indian rose. Tulsi helps relieve stress and enhance the immune system. Rose, on the other hand, can work as an antidepressant and help fight skin diseases.
- Chamomile flowers
- Vana tulsi leaves
- Krishna tulsi leaves
- Rama tulsi leaves
- Rose petals
- Lemongrass leaves
- Rose flavour
- Nutritional Value:
- 96.6 kcal energy
- 7.64 grams carbohydrates
- 16.51 grams protein
- 0 grams fat
- 0 mg cholesterol
- 91.71 mg vitamin C
- 2009.3 mg calcium
- 34.46 mg iron
- 388.8 mg sodium
Organic India Original Tulsi Tea, Unflavoured
The use of the product can help you avail the benefits of healing properties of tulsi. It is a caffeine-free product that can help maintain the oxidative balance, relieve stress, and boost immunity.
- Holy basil (Krishna and Rama variety)
- East Indian basil (Vana variety)
VAHDAM Classic Chamomile Herbal Tea, Natural
The product offers the goodness of gentle and comforting chamomile flowers. This certified USDA organic tea also helps relieve stress and calm your mind.
- Chamomile flowers
- Nutritional value:
- 0 calories
- 0 grams protein
- 0 grams fat
- 0 grams carbohydrates
VAHDAM Turmeric Latte Mix Golden Milk Powder Tea, Ashwagandha
This is an Indian superfood with the power of curcumin as well as ashwagandha. It is a 100% organic and superfood that contains stevia, a natural zero-calorie sweetener.
- Organic turmeric
- Organic ashwagandha
- Organic lemongrass
- Organic black pepper
- Organic licorice
- Nutritional value:
- 1.09 calories
- 0.12 grams protein
- 0.03 grams fat
- 0.09 grams carbohydrates
Precautions to Practise when Consuming Herbal Tea
Consumption of herbal tea is generally considered to be safe. However, there are certain precautions you should follow when consuming the same. Some of these precautions may include:
- Individuals who are pregnant, nursing, or have any existing medical condition should consult their healthcare provider before deciding to consume herbal tea.
- Consume herbal tea in moderation since exceeding the recommended amounts may lead to certain negative effects.
- Avoid consuming any herbal tea with herbs such as ephedra and comfrey since they possess certain health risks.
Where to Buy Herbal Tea
If you are looking for a place to buy herbal tea, HealthKart should be your go to place. You can either visit the HealthKart website or any nearest retail store. Find the herbal tea price list of the best herbal tea in India at the HealthKart site. Buying herbal teas online is a great option for people with a busy lifestyle. Also, you get to choose a lot of options when you buy herbal tea online India.
Frequently Asked Questions About Herbal Tea
Q1. Is it safe to consume herbal tea daily?
Ans: The consumption of herbal tea is considered to be safe for healthy individuals. However, this is only when you consume the same in the right quantities. Exceeding the daily recommended amount may lead to certain side effects.
Q2. Is caffeine one of the ingredients in herbal tea?
Ans: Most herbal tea products are free from caffeine because they are not made using actual tea leaves. Some variants might have little amounts of caffeine, depending on the ingredients used to make them.
Q3. What is the right way to store herbal tea?
Ans: Keep your herbal tea in a cool and dry place, away from moisture, heat and light. Use an airtight container for storage to prevent any odours from getting in.
Q4. Can pregnant individuals consume herbal tea?
Ans: Some herbs may have certain negative effects when consumed during pregnancy. Therefore, all pregnant individuals should consult their doctors before deciding to consume the same.