MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro, 0.99 lb Watermelon
|EMI Tenure (months)||Bank Interest Rate (%)||Monthly Installments (₹ )||Total Amount (₹ )|
MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro, 0.99 lb Watermelon
- This Product Helps in Muscle Building
- Generally Consumed With Water
- Know More
This product is already at its Best Price. No other offer/coupon is valid on this product
- MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro 0.99 lb/ 450 g Watermelon provides 2.5g Glutamine, which speeds up the rate of muscle recovery and minimizes catabolism
- It helps to facilitate both fat loss and new muscle construction
- 7.0g BCAAs per serving of MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro, act as a powerful intra-workout drink for muscle building champions
- MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro comes packed with Branched Chain Amino Acids in the ratio of 2:1:1 and electrolytes help replenish the loss of amino acids from the muscles during intense workouts, as well as keep the energy level brimming
- NOTE: Since ingredients are hygroscopic in nature, they'll tend to lump. However the MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro is completely safe to consume
|Number of Servings||30|
|Serving Size||15 g|
|Goal||Bulking Up,Muscle Building|
Nutritional info for amino acids
|Citrulline DL-Malate||1 g|
|Servings||30 no. of measurements|
MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro, 0.99 lb/ 450 g Watermelon
Muscleblaze Pro BCAA
- Packed with necessary BCAA: Each serving of MuscleBlaze BCAA pro contains 7 grams of branched chain amino acids. The BCAAs leucine, isoleucine and valine are found in the 2:1:1 ratio which is most beneficial to your muscles.
- Keeps you energized through your workout: Muscleblaze BCAA provides you with a blend of electrolytes that keep you hydrated along with 1 gram of citrulline malate that improves blood flow to your muscles to give you a better pump and more energy.
- Instant recovery: Each serving comes with 2.5 grams of Glutamine which ensures that your muscles recover faster and therefore, reduces any chances of muscle loss.
- No digestive load: You do not have any sugar or a trans fat in Muscleblaze BCAA pre-workout, which ensures only lean muscle, gains and prevents any unwanted fat deposits.
How to Consume?
When to Consume?
- During your workout session: This helps keep the muscles fuelled with the necessary BCAAs and amino acids.
- Pre-workout: The citrulline malate and the electrolytes give you the dose of energy that you need before your workout session.
- In between meals: In case of long gaps between meals, you may consume this supplement to prevent any muscle loss.
Where to Buy?
MuscleBlaze - From The Manufacturer
- MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- MuscleBlaze Mass Gainer
- MuscleBlaze Weight Gainer
- MuscleBlaze BCAA and more…
Where To Find MuscleBlaze Products?
1.Why do we need additional BCAA supplement? Does not protein give enough BCAA?
Proteins have BCAAs but they take a few hours to digest, as a result they are not available to your body when you are working out. BCAAs as a supplement gets absorbed in minutes and as an intra-workout, it gets transported to muscle cells quicker, thereby decreasing muscle breakdown during training.
2.What are the benefits of drinking MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro?
MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro is an intra-workout formulation of muscle recovery boosters and rehydrating electrolytes for professional bodybuilders, athletes, powerlifters and weight training enthusiasts. The unique mix of Branched Chain Amino Acids, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate in refreshing watermelon flavour lets you train harder and longer, without getting tired.
3.What time should you consume MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro?
You should consume MuscleBlaze BCAA in-between and after your workout. Follow the recommended dosage.
4.Why MuscleBlaze BCAA is better than glucose and energy drinks?
When you drink MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro, you get an intra-workout formulation. It has BCAAs, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate, which immediately supply your muscles the necessary amino acids.
At the best, glycogen or the fuel for workouts can support you gym sessions for 90 minutes, but as glycogen level begins to dip, your muscles will get catabolized to support your workout, a gym warrior’s nightmare. MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro saves you from this situation, as it refills your BCAA reserve so that you can exercise without getting tired. Moreover, Glutamine speeds recovery. Unfortunately, glucose drinks do not give you the measured amino acids, rather just give you a sugar surge.
Ratings & Reviews
Pro SummaryAwesome BCAA, Highly recommended!!! :)
Finally, an awesome BCAA with is powerful too. It has high essential amino acids content than normal BCAA brands, moreover, it has L-Glutamine which is aka Conditionally Essential Amino Acid and helps preserving muscle tissue. L-Citrulline which improves blood flow and boost immune system. It also has added electrolytes too. Taste is good and I have tasted both pineapple as well as watermelon. HealthKart shopping experience is good as always. Brought on launch day so got the combo for around 2300, which is best deal and I also got MuscleBlaze Assorted Sipper which is icing on cake. Anyways, don't think twice before ordering MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro, it's a must have for every bodybuilder,athele or powerlifter.Dr. Manu Arora
Pro SummaryTaste and performance
Taste is good im loving it about performance this supplement really provides energy during workout and also restoring electrolytes worth moneyspYkaRTecHno
Pro SummaryVery satisfied too good
I am using this "MUSCLE BLAZE BCAA Pro Pineapple" and really to say good result, good mixability??? who just started gym i recommend this product to that guy it helps to do more reputation and it helps to get more weight in the gym.. too satisfied... Thank you If somebudy wants to know about this product can call me 9990030995Aryan Solanki Verified Buyer The 'verified' buyer indicates that this user has purchased this product on healthkart.com.
Pro Summarygood product value for money
Pro SummaryBest BCAA in India
Awesome Product. Is a must during Intra workout.Daryl Gonsalves Verified Buyer The 'verified' buyer indicates that this user has purchased this product on healthkart.com.
Your recently viewed products
You have no recently viewed items
Speak To A Nutritionist