Biotin tablets are those vitamin supplements which not only help in enhancing your beauty but also help in boosting your overall health. Some of the best biotin tablets that you can consider buying are from brands like TrueBasics, HealthXP, Now, HealthVit, INLIFE and more. The vitamin B7 tablets present in HealthVit Biotino or any other biotin supplements helps in regulating your metabolism rate, improves memory functions, lowers bad cholesterol levels, protects your brain and fights against cognitive decline. The biotin capsules like INLIFE Advanced Hair Skin & Nails ,GNC Women's Ultra Nourish Hair Tab, TrueBasics Omega Beauty for Hair Skin & Nails, etc. helps in making your hair, skin and nails beautiful. These supplements also contain amino acids, which help in muscle strengthening and muscle repairing.
Biotin Tablets: For Great Energy & Health of Hair, Skin and Nails
Biotin Tablets: For Great Energy, and Health of Hair, Skin & Nails
Biotin is a part of the vitamin B family and is a water-soluble vitamin. It is necessary for the body to provide great energy levels just like fish oil, omega 3, and is also necessary for the skin, nails and hair health. Low levels of biotin in your body can cause rashes on skin, hair thinning, tingling in the legs and arms, and depression.
In case of biotin deficiency you can opt for biotin tablets but make sure your includes biotin rich foods also. Biotin capsules are also used to prevent and treat issues related with pregnancy, malnutrition, long-term tube feeding, and quick weight loss. But make sure to invest in the best biotin supplement and consult a doctor before using it for better results.
Biotin Tablets Uses and Effectiveness
Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is a constituent of enzymes that are responsible for the breakdown of macronutrients in our body. Biotin tablets uses include:
- Treating low blood levels of biotin, and preventing biotin blood levels from getting too low
- Remedying biotin deficiency to get rid of hair thinning, and rashes around the nose, eyes and mouth
- Reducing inflammation, enhancing cognitive function, and maintaining blood sugar level in people with diabetes
- Increasing good cholesterol levels and decreasing bad cholesterol levels
Health Benefits Of Biotin Tablets
Take a look at the following benefits of taking the best biotin tablets & know why to consume biotin capsules and tablets in your daily life.
- For Healthy Metabolism: Biotin tablets contain Vitamin B7 which is needed to convert the food you eat into energy that aids in the maintenance of a healthy metabolism. Without sufficient vitamin b7 tablets (biotin), present in the body, symptoms of a slow-moving metabolism may come into notice like fatigue, low energy level, digestive problems and more. Taking the best biotin capsules can help to maintain a healthy metabolism. Along with supporting a healthy metabolism, biotin tablets may help in weight loss. If your doctor recommends only then you can also try fish oil supplements for good metabolism.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol Levels: If you think maintaining good cholesterol levels is also possible with fish oil vitamins, or fish oil tablets, then it is not true as another benefit of biotin tablets is reducing bad cholesterol levels. People who have diabetes and those susceptible to heart disease may find biotin capsule intake helpful. If you are worried about biotin price or biotin capsules price, for affordable Biotin tablets price in India, visit HealthKart.
- Impacts Glucose Intolerance: Biotin vitamins benefits to manage blood glucose levels and helps in decreasing the expression of enzyme, which stimulates glucose production by the liver.
- Gives You Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair: Biotin vitamin tablets help to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails. When someone experiences a vitamin B7 deficiency, symptoms may appear in the form of thinning and brittle hair and irritated skin.
- Protects Brain Function and Fights Cognitive Decline: You might have heard or read about people using biotin tablets for hair growth, skin, or nails health. Besides this, biotin tablets also help to maintain the health of the nervous system just like fish oil tablets. It influences memory function and helps to defend against age-related cognitive impairment. One of the benefits of biotin capsules is to keep up a positive mindset and increase concentration.
- Supports Thyroid Function: Biotin supplement is essential for maintaining proper thyroid activity and regulating energy, hunger, sleep, and even pain. If you experience trouble sleeping, weight gain, or constant fatigue, regular intake of a biotin capsule can help with thyroid regulation.
- Builds and Repairs Tissues and Muscles: Biotin capsules and tablets help in the growth and maintenance of tissues and also aid to build and repair muscles. When a muscle or tissue is broken, biotin helps to work in building the strength of muscle and tissue that can lead to growth. Whether you are taking biotin capsules for hair growth or for any other issue, make sure to get the best quality biotin tablets online at HealthKart without worrying about the biotin tablets price or biotin capsules price.
- Boosts Energy and Mood: One of the main functions of biotin is to metabolise proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. This vitamin also helps in synthesising fatty acids and certain amino acids. Biotin tablets and other B vitamins play a significant role in converting nutrients into fuel that the body can access. Giving your body a constant supply of biotin can improve your mood. Infact, fish oil capsules and fish oil pills also help in improving mood and protein synthesis.
So, these were the benefits of biotin tablets. However, make sure to consult a doctor before consuming it.
Recommended Dosage for Biotin Intake
Biotin supplements provide multiple health benefits. However, the amount of intake may vary based on various factors like existing health conditions, age, and so on. The recommended daily intake of biotin for different individuals based on their age is as follows:
- 5 mcg for newborns between 0-6 months
- 6 mcg for infants between 7-12 months
- 8 mcg for toddlers between 1-3 years
- 12 mcg for primary schooler between 4-8 years
- 20 mcg for middle schoolers between 9-13 years
- 25 mcg for teenagers between 14-18 years
- 30 mcg for adults with age 19 years and above
- 30 mcg for pregnant women
- 35 mcg for breastfeeding women
Precautions to Practise Before Consuming Biotin Tablets
There are not a lot of precautions to be followed while consuming this product. This is because biotin is considered to be likely safe for consumption. You just need to ensure that the intake is in moderation. Exceeding the recommended biotin intake may cause hindrance in the diagnosis of diseases like thyroid.
Biotin Deficiency and its Symptoms
Factors like smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, liver cirrhosis, and certain medications like blood thinners or retinoids may cause a dip in your body’s biotin levels. The most common symptoms of biotin deficiency that may face are:
- Hair thinning
- Brittle nails
- Rashes on skin
- Nausea and abdominal discomfort
- Dry skin
- Numbness and feeling of tingling in limbs
List of Biotin Rich Foods
There are two ways to get the required amounts of biotin on a daily basis - natural foods and supplementation. If you are someone who is looking forward to the consumption of natural food sources rich in this vitamin, refer to this list of foods:
- Egg yolks
- Organ meats
- Wheat Germ
- Certain vegetables
- Fruits like avocados and bananas
Possible Side Effects of Biotin Capsules and Tablets
Biotin tablets in India are safe to use only when consumed in the recommended amount. In case of overdosing, you may face biotin tablets side effects such as digestive upset, skin rashes, issues with insulin release and kidney issues. These tablets are considered safe for pregnant women, children, nursing mothers and people with medical conditions or who are taking medications. Yet, consulting a certified physician is suggested as everybody is different and has different requirements. They can also guide you on how to safely increase the dosage to get maximum biotin tablets benefits.
How Biotin Supplements Work?
Biotin deficiency is usually identified by various symptoms. Biotin plays a key role in the production of keratin, an essential nutrient to maintain hair, skin, and nails health. It is also useful in the maintenance of the body’s metabolic system, nervous system, and digestive system. You can see the difference in a week or in a month.
Where to Look for Best Biotin Capsules in India 2022
If you are looking for trusted sources of biotin supplements online, there are multiple brands that offer 100% genuine products. Some of the best brands and products for this supplement can be:
TrueBasics: TrueBasics is a trusted brand that offers Biotin 10000 mcg, Unflavoured biotin tablets for hair growth, skin health, and healthy nails. These are 100% vegan tablets and capsules that support brain development. Omega-3 fatty acids present lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
HealthKart: The brand offers HealthKart Biotin (10000 mcg), Unflavoured as well as multivitamin tablets that help reduce nail brittleness, promotes the production of healthy skin cells, manages cholesterol level, and boosts metabolism. This supplement is specially formulated to improve the body's biotin level.
Healthvit: The brand offers biotino, plant based biotin with the strength of 5000 and 10000 mcg each. It also offers haironic for men and women, and biotin plus tablet for women. These products help in the production of cellular energy, and are free of soy, gluten, chemicals and preservatives.
HK Vitals: HealthKart HK Vitals Biotin (10000 mcg), Unflavoured offered by the brand helps maintain long and lustrous locks, and healthy skin as well as nails. It is a vegetarian product that boosts energy, supports thyroid function, maintains cognitive health, and supports metabolism.
JustHer: The brand offers JustHer Biotin with Herbs in the tangy anardana flavour. It comes packed with the benefit of essential herbs including sesbania, ginseng, amla etc. All these herbs are beneficial for hair health and skin health. This supplement does not contain any added sugar, preservatives. It is also dairy free, gluten free, and has no artificial flavours.
Vogue: This brand offers unflavoured supplements including Vogue Wellness Nutrivog and Vogue Wellness Biotin. These products can be utilised for healthy hair, nails and skin. The wellness biotin product contains zinc, amino acids, and calcium pantothenate. These ingredients are useful in building strand thickness, preventing premature hair greying as well as strengthening the hair.
Why Choose HealthKart to Get Biotin Supplements
You can buy the best multivitamin for women, or multivitamin for men, available from the market or online at the convenience of your home at HealthKart. Whether you are looking to buy biotin and folic acid tablets, fish oil capsules, vitamin e tablet, calcium tablets, omega 3 fatty acids, omega 3 capsule, iron tablets, vitamin C tablet, or best vitamin C tablets, vitamin B complex tablets, vitamin A capsules, vitamin B tablets, vitamin B12 capsules, vitamin A supplement, calcium tablets for women, or calcium tablets for men, omega 3 capsule for men, or omega 3 capsule for women, HealthKart offers the best multivitamins tablets, in India from several brands like Truebasics, Healthvit, etc. that make it the best online marketplace to buy vitamin supplements.
You can also earn extra HK reward points that can be redeemed for any purchases made in the future. You have the option of comparing the nutritional value of each supplement before you make a purchase. There is a detailed description of each product to help you make an informed decision each time you buy biotin capsules or any other supplements on HealthKart.
Also the products are delivered to your doorstep within 7 days of placing your order. You also have an easy return policy that allows you to return any product that you are not happy with, within 14 days of delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions on Biotin Supplements
Q1. How do you know that biotin absorbed by the body is working?
Ans. Biotin is not an overnight solution for any kind of issues you are facing. The effect of the same may vary from individual to individuals based on the brand, form of use, and consistency. Notable changes can be seen in the third or fourth month after starting the vitamin.
Q2. Does biotin cause weight gain?
Ans. Biotin, when consumed in the form of tablets or capsules, does not contribute to weight gain. Because of its property to boost metabolism, biotin when combined with a healthy diet and fitness regime is useful in weight loss. However, there are certain studies that vitamin B tablets consumed in excess may result in weight gain or obesity.
Q3. Should we take biotin daily?
Ans. As long as the biotin capsules are consumed properly and in the recommended amounts, you will not face any issues if you decide to use them daily. They do not have any major side effects as well.
Q4. Who can take biotin capsules?
Ans. Biotin capsules are the most suitable for individuals suffering from biotin deficiency or conditions like alopecia. It is also suitable for those suffering from other illnesses that may cause a reduction in natural biotin levels of the body.
Biotin Tablets Price List in India - Healthkart
|Biotin Tablets Products||Price||Customer Avg Rating (on a scale of 5)|
|HealthKart HK Vitals Biotin (10000 mcg), 90 tablet(s) Unflavoured||Rs. 499||4.4|
|HealthKart HK Vitals DHT Blocker with Biotin, 60 tablet(s) Unflavoured||Rs. 449||4.5|
|HealthKart HK Vital Biotin, 60 gummies Strawberry||Rs. 799||4.6|
|TrueBasics Biotin 10000 mcg, 60 tablet(s) Unflavoured||Rs. 499||4.5|
|TrueBasics Omega Beauty for Hair Skin & Nails, 30 capsules Unflavoured||Rs. 1043||4.6|
|TrueBasics Keratin (Hydrolyzed Keratin Peptide Powder), 30 capsules Unflavoured||Rs. 1478||4.2|
|TrueBasics Advanced Biotin with Anagain, 60 tablet(s) Unflavoured||Rs. 799||Be the first to review|
|HealthKart HK Vitals DISOLVE Biotin, 30 Strip(s) Mango||Rs. 499||Be the first to review|
|GNC Women's Hair Skin and Nails, 120 tablet(s) Unflavoured||Rs. 942||3.7|
|GNC Biotin 10000 mcg, 90 tablet(s) Unflavoured||Rs. 974||3.0|