Multivitamins for Bodybuilding
Best Multivitamin Supplements For More Energy and Robust Performance
If you think that a good protein supplement is all that you need for your training goals, think again. Besides recovery and muscle building, there are several other factors that you need to consider in order to stay on top of your game. Micronutrients, although required in smaller quantities by the body, play several important roles including the absorption and assimilation of the macronutrients like proteins and carbs. This is why you need to choose from the range of multivitamin for bodybuilding available in the market today to fulfill your body’s daily required intake of these nutrients.
What are Multivitamins?
Vitamins and minerals, also known as micronutrients, are compounds that your body needs in order to carry out several metabolic functions. The act as the raw material that your body requires in order to initiate these processes and complete them efficiently. These compounds are known as micronutrients because you need them in very small quantities each day. However, not being able to achieve this intake can lead to several complications and health issues, including delayed results of all your training.
The body requires more than 30 different vitamins and minerals that you cannot get through your diet alone. The primary sources of these nutrients are fresh produce like fruits, vegetables and meat. In order to fulfill your dietary needs, you need to include a variety of these food sources in your diet and need to make sure that you use the exact quantity needed to reach the daily required intake. Since this is usually not possible for most people, multivitamins have emerged as the most popular bodybuilding supplements in the world.
These bodybuilding tablets supplements contain a mixture of vitamins and minerals in the right quantity so that you get a reliable source to consume them on a regular basis. This not only helps you improve your overall health but also gives you several health benefits.
Why Use Multivitamin Supplements?
A good multivitamin tablet or capsule such as ON Multivitamin, included with a healthy diet can work wonders for your body. In fact, it can even help you achieve your training goals much faster. Here are some of the primary benefits of multivitamin for bodybuilding:
- The keep your health healthy: Good blood circulation and cardiovascular health is vital for you to be able to perform to your best abilities when you are training. There are several studies that prove that consuming the right amount of vitamins and minerals in a day can prevent any heart diseases and improve overall cardiovascular health. Multivitamin bodybuilding supplements contain nutrients like Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, CoQ10 and Magnesium that help keep your heart healthy.
- They give you better immune response: When you are working out, your body is constantly under stress. This is a primary reason why the immunity of bodybuilders who undergo intense training usually reduces over time. Adding multivitamins for bodybuilding loads your body with antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E. These nutrients prevent any oxidative damage to the cells of the immune system and strengthen your immune response over time. In order to perform consistently, you need to have the right intake of tablets for bodybuilding.
- They improve recovery: The most important factor when it comes to improved athletic performance is the ability to recover faster. This is when you will be able to push yourself harder with each training session and perform better. There are several free radicals that are produced in the body as a result of stress and environmental factors like pollution. These free radicals hamper the ability of your tissues to heal themselves after training. The anti-oxidizing property of tablets for bodybuilding helps neutralize these free radicals to allow faster healing.
- Improved cognitive function: The anti-oxidizing property of the best multivitamin gym supplements helps keep the cells of the brain healthier. This is vital to improve your mental focus and cognition that are also necessary for better performance when you are training. In addition to this, you are also able to prevent any chances of degenerative issues such as dementia. When your body has the right amount of multivitamin gym supplements, your mood also improves, helping you give it your best with each session of training.
- They keep you energized: In addition to including powerful antioxidants, bodybuilding tablets also load your body with the necessary elements for several metabolic functions. This keeps the hormonal levels in your body regulated, allows better absorption of the nutrients that you consume each day and even improves fat metabolism to keep you feeling more energized through the day. That way, you are able to sustain intense training without feeling tired and sore too easily.
- They speed up muscle synthesis: As mentioned above, the best multivitamin for men and women contain nutrients that are required for optimal protein absorption and assimilation. This helps improve the protein synthesis in your muscles for better volume and size. In addition to this, they also help repair tissue damage in your muscles faster to make way for new muscle fibers.
- They allow you to control the daily intake of nutrients: Each multivitamin capsule comes with a unique combination of the vitamins and minerals that you need. Some of them contain higher levels of a certain nutrient and lower levels of the other and vice versa. Reading the labels on these supplements will help you understand exactly how much of each of these nutrients you are consuming. Now, the requirement of men and women when it comes to these nutrients is quite different. This is why, multivitamin for women and men have different compositions. As a result, you have complete control on the nutrients that you are consuming through the day.
How to Choose Multivitamin Capsules?
The best bodybuilding supplements are those which contain the combination of nutrients that you require for your fitness goals and are also safe for you to consume. There are several brands out there that claim to be the best tablet for gym manufacturers. However, you need to be aware of certain features of these products to ensure that you are only investing in the best and safest options for yourself. Here are some tips to choose the multivitamins for muscle growth:
- Check the dosage of the vitamins and minerals: If the quantity of any nutrient is above 100% the daily recommended intake value, then it is called a megadose. Makes sure that your multivitamin supplement does not contain these megadoses as excessive consumption of vitamins and minerals can also be harmful. Remember that you will be getting some of these nutrients from your diet and you need to strike a balance.
- Avoid ones that make special claims: Multivitamins for “weight loss”, for instance, are examples of the special claims made by most manufacturers. This means that these supplements may contain other ingredients that are included to fulfill these claims. Choose multivitamins that are purely meant to give you your daily required intake of the vital nutrients. Even if these special claim products contain useful natural extracts, the quantity is usually too small to have any visible effect on the body.
- Consider your gender and age: The amount of vitamins and minerals that you need varies with age and gender. So make sure that you choose the ones that are specifically designed for men or women or for a particular age group for maximum benefits.
Best Multivitamin Supplements
Here is a list of the best multivitamin in India to give you great health benefits and faster results, guaranteed:
MuscleBlaze MB-VITE Multivitamin
- This MuscleBlaze Multivitamin is specially designed for athletes and bodybuilders and gives you a blend of all the essential vitamins and minerals to fulfill the requirements of active individuals.
- You have the advantage of 28 vital nutrients that ensure that you reach your daily recommended intake each day without any hassles.
- One of the primary benefits of MuscleBlaze MB-VITE Multivitamin is that it helps improve your metabolic response to ensure that you are able to perform consistently.
- The blend of vitamins and minerals along with botanical extracts increases the antioxidant property of this supplement and also gives you better stamina and strength.
- It helps improve the absorption of other nutrients consumed through the day for faster results.
MuscleTech Multi Vitamin
- This MuslceTech Multivitamin takes care of all the requirements of active individuals including better performance and faster recovery.
- It loads your body with 18 essential vitamins and minerals to keep the energy levels higher and to give you better endurance through each session of training.
- High potency of all the vitamins and minerals in this supplement is guaranteed to give you maximum benefits.
- MuscleTech Multivitamin also contains 865mg of amino support to help your muscles recover faster from any wear and tear that occurs during training. In addition to this muscle synthesis is also enhanced.
HealthKart Multivit Gold 5-in-1-MultiVitamin
- This multivitamin supplement comes with a unique clinically tested formula that gives you the advantage of natural extract, antioxidants, omega-3 and probiotics along with important vitamins and minerals.
- These supplements contain ginseng, gingko biloba, green tea extracts, wheat germ oil, piperine and grape seed extracts that give you a great antioxidant effect and also boost mental focus and alertness when you are training.
- The omega 3 content in HealthKart Multivit Gold 5-in-1 Multivitamin gives you a good source of the fatty acids DHA and EPA. This helps control the cholesterol levels and also gives you better joint flexibility and mobility.
- The probiotics improve digestion and immunity.
- Added antioxidants improve recovery and also boost your immune response significantly.
TrueBasics Multivit Sport One Daily Multivitamin
- TrueBasics Multivit Sport One Daily Multivitamin gives you 100% RDA of 23 essential vitamins and minerals.
- To support the lifestyle of active individuals, it also contains patented ingredients like Lutemax and Tinofolin that improve energy levels and overall performance.
- For better joint health, it contains ginger, cissus and hyaluronic acid. They keep your joints protected and also improve the mobility of your joints.
- Enhanced with green tea extracts and ashwagandha, this supplement improves energy levels and is also known to improve muscle strength and gain.
- The immunity blend contains extracts like Grape seed extract that are powerful antioxidants to help improve immune response.
Universal Nutrition Daily Formula
- This is a daily multivitamin supplement that is ideal for both men and women to consume to fulfill their basic vitamin and mineral requirements each day.
- Universal Nutrition Daily Formula comes with a unique, advanced formula that includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals.
- It is enriched with calcium, iron, magnesium and folic acid.
- The added level of biotin in this supplement keeps your skin and hair healthy.
- For better muscle recovery and to prevent cramps and body aches, you also have an added dose of zinc in this supplement.
GAT Mens Multi+Test
- This is the best multivitamin for men bodybuilding because it includes vitamins and minerals along with necessary testosterone support.
- It is designed to help improve immune function to allow you to stay consistent with your training.
- Designed especially for active men, GAT Mens Multi+ Test provides complete nutrient support for athletes and bodybuilders.
MuscleXP Daily Vital Multi Vitamin
- Get the advantage of 25 essential vitamins and minerals to fulfill your body’s daily required intake.
- These potent nutrients are easily absorbed by the body to give you maximum results.
- Amino acids are included in this multivitamin supplement to enhance recovery after training.
- MuscleXP Daily Vital Multi Vitamin is packed with natural extracts like lutein, alpha lipolic acid, ginseng extracts and lycopene that act as powerful antioxidants for better immune response.
- You have a special brain health blend for improved focus and alertness.
Where to Buy
You can find all the best brands under one portal only on HealthKart. Get the advantage of exclusive discounts and offers that also ensure the lowest prices on these supplements. Authentic brands are guaranteed on HealthKart as they are sourced from the manufacturer directly and are subject to multi-level testing at HealthKart. Order all the products that you need from the comfort of your home and have them delivered to your doorstep. If any product is unsatisfactory or does not meet your requirements, you can make the most of the easy 14 day return policy as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which tablet is best for BodyBuilding?
We have compiled a list of some of the best multivitamin for muscle building that aid in enhanced muscle growth and strength, which you should keep in mind.
- MuscleBlaze MB-VITE Multivitamin
- MuscleXP Daily Vital Multi Vitamin
- GAT Mens Multi+Test
- Universal Nutrition Daily Formula
HealthKart Multivit Gold 5-in-1-MultiVitamin
- TrueBasics Multivit Sport One Daily Multivitamin
- MuscleTech Multi Vitamin
How can I build muscle fast?
Change takes time, but if you're trying to bulk up and gain muscle and aren't noticing any noticeable gains month after month, your strategy may be flawed. Furthermore, squandering time in the gym is never a good idea. Even if you're already seeing progress, there's no reason why you can't see even more.
What are some of the things you do to get better results? Here are ways that can help.
- Increase Your Training Volume
- To Grow Muscle, Eat More Protein
- Focus on the Eccentric Phase
- Snack on Casein Before Bed
- Decrease Between-Set Rest Intervals
- Focus on Calorie Surpluses, Not Deficits
- Get More Sleep
- Try Supplementing with Creatine
What foods increase muscle size?
Muscles are not only built in the gym but also in the kitchen. So incorporating these nutrient-dense or protein-rich foods into your diet will aid in developing strong, lean muscles.
- Salmon & Tuna
- Greek Yogurt & Cheese
- Leafy Greens
- Peanut Butter
- Lentils, Soy Beans, Peas & Other Legumes
- Sweet Potatoes
- Protein Powder
- Does milk build muscle?