You might have made a number of resolutions to quit smoking every year, but has anyone ever stayed for longer then a month? Here is a recipe of homemade anti-tobacco herb, which is sure to get you rid of the addiction.
For someone who has been smoking for quite a long time, quitting the habit will be nothing less than a nightmare. Even though people are well are of all the negative effects smoking has on their overall health and what disastrous health risks it may come with, they find it really difficult to get over the addiction.
The nicotine present in cigarettes leads to several harmful effects on your body that includes high blood pressure, cardiac problems, lung cancer, etc. Therefore, it is in your hands only to protect your health from the harmful effects of nicotine.
Though there are ways and medicines that claim to help you get rid of the smoking habit, but not all manage to meet the tall promises and fall flat after some time. Even for those who are trying to quit smoking, reducing it drastically leads to a number of after effects that hamper their daily productivity, sleep pattern, anxiety levels and in some cases even their diet pattern as they become so addicted the smoke, they cannot even imagine a single day without it.
Since, everything you have tried till date has failed to give desired results, here we give you a simple recipe of homemade anti-tobacco herb, which will certainly help in quitting this life-threatening habit of smoking.
Related Post: Uses of Vitamin D Tablet
Homemade Anti-Tobacco Herb Recipe
- 20gm Saunf
- 10gm Clove powder
- 20gm Crushed green cardamom (elaichi) seeds
- 20gm Dry mint leaves
- 20gm Dry tulsi leaves
- 20gm Mishri
- 20gm Dry rose petals
- Cinnamon (optional)
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight container. Take 1.2 tsp of the mixture every time you crave to burn that smoke.
Benefits Of Anti-Tobacco Herb Ingredients
- Saunf – Reduces stress and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Clove Powder – Reduces cravings for nicotine
- Green Cardamom Seeds – Acts as a natural mood enhancer
- Dry Mint Leaves – Improves blood circulation and relaxes nerves, relieves anxiety and tension
- Dry Tulsi Leaves – Helps in relieving anxiety, good for throat and respiratory system.
- Cinnamon Powder – Maintains blood sugar levels, it has sweet aroma and taste, it reduces sweet cravings which we generally get after quitting smoking.
- Mishri – Acts as a natural taste enhancer
- Dry Rose Petals – A powerful herb for central nervous system, helpful in reducing anxiety and depression
Related Post: Collagen Tablet for Skin and Hair
Additional Ingredients You Can Add To The Herb
- Lobelia – An effective anti-tobacco herb contains alkaloid lobeline, which has similarity in functions with nicotine. Also, it contains Isolobaline, which works on the autonomous nervous system. It helps in calming down the brain, especially the withdrawal symptoms. Caution- It’s a very potent herb, start with low dosages. Do not take lobelia if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, and seizures.
- Oat Extract/ Oat Tea – A simulator for the nervous system, it helps to elevate the mood levels. It contains amino acid L-Tryptophan, which helps in the production of neurotransmitter Serotonin, which is a mood elevator.
- Korean Ginseng – It helps the body to deal with stress and anxiety related to a nervous system especially during the after effects of smoking. It is found to be associated with the release of dopamine a neurotransmitter, responsible for feel good factor.
Consume this magical formation for some time and you will start noticing the positive results soon that will tempt you to stick to what you have resolved for.