Pre-workout supplements help in the strength and stamina essential for a good workout. Here's the list of Top 10 Pre-Workout Supplements In India that you can buy online.
You might have seen many people trying the pre-workout supplements before they hit the gym. Are you also tempted to try something like that? That is definitely a great thought, but there is a lot of mystery involved in the pre-workout supplements that are available on the market today. So, it is always good to gain some knowledge about it before you actually pick up something from a store near you.
Pre Workout Supplements
Image Source: fitnessdealnews.com
Have you heard about this MuscleBlaze pre-workout supplement yet or not? Most of you would have answered yes by now. This is one of the best options available in the market for both new and seasoned bodybuilders. MuscleBlaze PRE Workout 300 contains a good quantity of L-Arginine which works amazingly for pumping blood to your muscles and further helps in building the lean muscles. One serving of this pre-workout supplement should not be more than one scoop in a 24-hour window as it is full of active ingredients that may interfere with your sleeping pattern if taken in abundance. This is going to provide you strength when you are doing a high-intensity workout at the gym. Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Citrulline Malate are also present in this supplement and that works well on the proper flow of blood in the body. You will be able to gain muscle mass at a faster pace and you will also be able to recover from any muscle soreness faster.
This pre-workout supplement is considered to be one of the best supplements and it is going to ignite your performance levels and enhance the energy levels as well. You have Caffeine, Beta Alanine, L – Citrulline, L – Arginine, and Taurine in it. You will be able to see a good balance in the electrolytes in the body and you will be able to get enough oxygen for the muscle tissues. You will be able to gain total control and alertness due to the caffeine which is the common ingredient in your coffee. You will gain full strength after drinking this pre-workout drink. Rest all ingredients are going to do their job and you will be able to gain strength.
This is one of the most popular pre-workout supplement that is used in India. Many trainers and experts swear by this supplement. You will be able to get everything that you need for a perfect workout session. It has Nitric Oxide in it and this is going to take care of your entire body and keep you energetic all day long.
Every pre-workout supplement is different, aiming at providing different things and hence it has different ingredients in it. This supplement is having Calcium which is helpful in making the bones really strong, for protein absorption into the body you have Vitamin B6 and then comes Vitamin B12 for cell metabolism. Astrigin is also present in the drink which helps in maintaining the Nitric oxide levels in the body. You have two grams of carbohydrates per serving in it and no fat content at all.
Caffeine is one of the most important ingredients in any workout supplement. This drink alone can keep you energized for a very long time and hence they add it to the pre-workout drinks. One serving would have 130 milligrams of caffeine and 50gms of L-Theanine. This will keep you active for a period of 90 minutes, which is going to be perfect during for an intense workout session. Muscle endurance would be improved with this pre-workout drink or supplement.
Image Source: www.getyourfit.com
Creatine Monohydrate is the key ingredient of this pre-workout supplement Dymatize Xpand Power. The basic job of this ingredient is to pump up the muscles in your body and make them workout ready. Your tolerance levels for the high-intensity workout will be enhanced with this pre-workout drink. Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) will help in increasing your stamina levels also.
Carbohydrates which is called as the principal energy source to your body is the key ingredient in this SSN Carbo Force pre-workout supplement. This contains nearly 100 grams of the carbohydrates. When your body does not have enough carbohydrates, then your body will start using the proteins. This is going to be a loss to your muscle protein as the excess usage of protein to fuel body leads to a breakdown of muscle protein. So, with one serving of this pre-workout supplement, you will be able to provide all the carbohydrates that are needed for your body during a workout.
You will be able to workout for more duration than you usually do with the help of this MuscleTech Push 10 supplements. You can see an increase of 10 % duration in your overall workout time. You can take this along with your breakfast or before your breakfast and it should be around 45 minutes before the breakfast. Take one serving of this pre-workout supplement and add eight OZ of cold water to it, mix well and drink.
Universal Nutrition is one of the most trusted supplement brands available. The Universal Shock Therapy pre-workout supplement helps boost strength and intensity. You have some important energy substrates, performance compounds, antioxidants and focus agents in it. It is a premium pre-workout supplement you can easily buy online.
You will be able to see a number of benefits with just one energy supplement. Your muscles strength will be enhanced, your body will be able to recover from the muscle soreness, muscle stretching and pulling stress. It contains Taurine, Glutamine, Whey protein and will help in the faster recovery of muscles. Without these ingredients, it will take longer for the muscle to recover after a strenuous workout.
Image Source: www.breakingmuscle.com
- Your timings… Yes, it is your timing that is very important when you are taking your pre-workout supplement. Do you know that most of the ingredients that are used in these supplements will take at least an hour to show their effect on your body, minimum of 45 minutes is a must. But you sip your pre-workout drink on the way to the gym or when you are stepping into the gym. This is a very serious mistake. Make sure that you are taking your pre-workout drink at least 45 minutes to one hour before your workout session.
- Empty stomach… another common mistake committed by many people is having the pre-workout supplement empty stomach. Did you anytime experience how it is going to feel when you have a cup of strong coffee early in the morning, empty stomach? Aha… now you must have understood how it feels. So, then how does it feel when you take so much quantity empty stomach? It is always good to take light breakfast before you take your pre-workout supplement. Again, make sure that all this is done 45 to 60 minutes before the workout.
- List of ingredients… Yes, you should make sure to check the list of ingredients in the pre-workout supplement that you are choosing.
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Creatine Monohydrate
Here is a list of a few benefits that you will be able to get from a pre-workout supplement.
- You will gain more energy for a workout. If you are having good energy levels, then you will be able to work for a longer duration. This job is done by the caffeine in the supplements. That is the reason why caffeine is considered as the most important ingredient in these supplements. You feel energized for a long time.
- You will be able to get trained harder. That means you become efficient to get trained on some intense workouts which were not really possible for you earlier with those energy levels. Whatever is your target, whether to lose weight or to gain lean muscle, you need to get efficient for it.
- Stimulates metabolism and hence promotes weight loss. Yes, when your metabolism is stimulated, you will be able to lose weight and that is one of the benefits to those who want to lose weight.
- Your concentration levels at the gym are going to be increased and you stay focus towards your workouts. You will not get mentally strained at the gym when you are taking this drink.