Are you too busy to go to the gym but still wish to maintain a lean physique? Then it would be best if you continue reading this blog. You might be very busy but can you spare just 15 minutes for yourself in the morning? Some people think that they need to spend hours in the gym to achieve their health goals, but in reality, you can do that by following a high-intensity-interval-training or HIIT workout plan at home for just a quarter of an hour.
One needs to do all kinds of exercises within the mentioned time frame to target all the parts of the body. Your exercise regime should include cardio workout, abs workout, hard core workouts etc.
Are you ready? If yes! Then let us tell you how you can achieve your dream physique within a short period by spending just 15 minutes every day.
Here are a few fitness exercises that you can follow every morning:
Start your training routine with some stretching. You can do the following exercises to warm up your body:
- Head rolls for 15 seconds in each direction
- Shoulder rolls for 15 seconds forward and 15 seconds backwards
- Arm swings for 15 seconds per arm ( both forward and backward)
- Hip circles for 15 seconds in each direction
- Knee circles for 15 seconds each direction (both knees)
- Toe circles for 15 seconds (both toes)
- Jumping Jacks or Star Jumps
You must include star jumps or jumping jacks to your daily workout plan. It is performed by jumping at the same position with your legs spread wide, hands going overhead and then returning to the initial position with your feet together and the arms at the side of your thighs. Do 30 reps of this workout every morning.
If you are searching for the best cardio exercise, then take a skipping rope and start exercising. You should do at least 100 reps every day (2 to 3 minutes).
Tabata training is one of the best High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) fitness workouts that is known to burn fat and build muscles.
The structure of the Tabata program is as follows:
- Workout hard for twenty seconds
- Take rest for ten seconds
Tabata exercises include burpees, bodyweight squats, mountain climbers, etc. which are all excellent fat burning exercises that should be a part of your workout routine.
- Core strengthening exercises
Some of the best core workouts are as follows:
- Crunches: Crunches are the best abs workout that can help in reducing those stubborn belly fats quickly. This exercise engages all your abdominal muscles but primarily works on the rectus abdominis muscle and the obliques. Crunches are known to help in building six-pack abs and tightening the belly. You can do 30 repetitions of crunches every day.
- Plank: Plank is an isometric core strengthening exercise that should be included in your 15 minutes workout plans. The plank works on your whole body from your shoulder girdle, your pelvic girdle to your legs.
- Jumping Lunges
The difficulty level of jumping lunges is more than that of traditional lunges, and therefore, it requires extra strength and power. This exercise form targets our hamstrings, quads, glutes and also helps in improving our cardiovascular fitness. You need to repeat the jumping lunges as many times as you can in 20 seconds.Conclusion: Along with these high intensity interval training exercises, you need to eat a balanced diet. A healthy diet plan includes more protein, less carbs, less fats and more fibers. It will be useful if you have a nutritious diet so that your body gets both macro and micro nutrients to stay healthy.