This 2600 Calorie Indian Weight Gain Diet plan can be really helpful for a healthy weight gain. But is a weight gain diet plan enough for the same? Let's have a look!
Gaining weight and body mass may look easier than losing weight or burning fat, however, this isn’t the case. When we talk about weight gain, the first thing that comes to mind is eating food. But that is neither the true picture nor the complete one. Weight gain here in a true sense is – “Healthy Weight Gain“. And, one of the most important contributors to a healthy weight gain is – A healthy and well-structured diet plan.
A weight gain diet plan is not something you can just come up within a jiffy. The right way to go for this is consulting a certified nutritionist or dietitian. Especially, in the scenario of an Indian cuisine, an ideal Indian Weight Gain Plan can be a great help. The factors one needs to keep mind is:
- Your BMI (Body Mass Index) and BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)
- Counting and tracking the calorie intake
- Your current weight and ultimate weight gain goal
- Any current health conditions or food allergies
So, without further ado, let’s go ahead and have a look at a 2600 Calorie Indian Weight Gain Diet Plan that can be helpful for healthy weight gain.
2600 Calorie Indian Weight Gain Diet Plan
|TIME||MEAL||FOOD ITEMS||PORTION SIZE|
|6 AM -7 AM||Early Morning||Toned Milk + Almonds (Soaked) + Walnuts||1 Glass + 5 + 5|
|8 AM – 9 AM||Breakfast||Broken Wheat Porridge (Dalia) OR||2 Bowl|
|Whole wheat slices with Peanut butter||6 slices + 2 tbsp|
|11 AM – 12 PM||Mid Morning||Mass Gainer with Milk||1 Serving|
|2 PM – 3 PM||Lunch||Normal Roti+ Rice / Masala Dosa||3 Roti + 1 Cup / 3 Dosas|
|Paneer curry/ Sambhar/||1 Cup|
|Potato with curd||1 Cup|
|Green Salad||1 Quarter Plate|
|Fruit Juice||1 glass|
|5 PM – 6 PM||Evening||Mass Gainer||1 Scoop|
|8 PM -9 PM||Dinner||Normal Roti||3|
|Pulse (Dal) / Egg white curry||1 Cup|
|Seasonal Vegetables||1 Cup|
|10:00 PM||Bed Time||Banana Shake + Almonds||1 Glass+ 5 Almonds|
Must Read – 10 Best Weight Gain Smoothies
*Please Note –
- Mass Gainer Serving is subjective to scoop size. It can be reduced to half as per the requirement.
- You can consult your dietitian before you begin this weight gain diet
- You may make customized changes as advised by your dietitian keeping in mind your specific weight gain requirements
Things To Remember
- Healthy weight gain is only possible when you are disciplined with your diet plan and do not indulge in junk food habits
- Even though you are gaining weight, still regular workout is very important to gain weight in the form of good muscle mass
- Keep your dietitian in loop for any queries for best and effective results