Painful joints and muscles only add to your woes in winters more than any other times that makes Arthritis a very difficult time for people who are suffering from it. There can be many causes for joint pain but it is better to look for the medications for joint pain. Patients experience not only the pain but also reduction in range of motion and stiffness in the joints due to Arthritis. In the article, we are going to cover almost everything that is associated with Arthritis.
What is Arthritis?:
Arthritis refers to a range of medical conditions that involve inflammation and pain in the bones especially joints that is a degenerative condition which gets only worsen over the time if not cured at the right time. Mainly pains in joints because of Arthritis are two types.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is a condition that takes place due to autoimmune disease which occurs when the immune system confuses joint tissues with some danger and attacks on it and you have to face painful joints all over. Though doctors can prescribe the medication to relieve the pain, they usually focus on home remedies for joint pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Mainly the pains in joints because Osteoarthritis take place due to wear and tear of the tissues and cartilage between the joints as they rub against each other. The friction leads to inflammation and damage.
Symptoms for joint pain:
Here are some symptoms for joint pain that help you to take action to avoid the consequences.
- Joint Swelling
- Joint warmth
- Locking of joints
- Joint Redness
- Joint Tenderness
- Joint stiffness
- Reduced range of motion
How To Deal With Joint Pain And Arthritis
Here are 5 tips to deal with joint pain and arthritis. Basically, these are points that help you in joint pain treatment at home.
- Weight Management: Before jumping to any joint pain medication, know what are the causes for joint pain. Maybe it is excessive weight. So, reduce the stress on joints by cutting some extra weight which helps you to get joint pain relief, prevents the joints damage in future, and improves mobility.
- Use Turmeric: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that is mentioned in the ancient knowledge of Ayurveda and used in ayurveda joint pain treatment. Usually, Indian dishes contain it but try to have it in milk, and in combination with black pepper. With this way, you find it an excellent remedy for joint pain.
- Massage: In ayurveda, massage has an important role but never thought of as the best joint pain solution before. Massage helps muscles to get relaxed and avoid the discomfort due to stiffness. Also provides mobility as it is the best way to warm up the muscles and body.
- Use Herbs: Using herbs is the best painful joints treatment that any doctor can prescribe. Here are some of those herbs like ginkgo, stinging nettle, bromelain, boswellia, and others.
- Exercises: Doing training or exercises are the best way for joint relief. But it doesn’t mean you are going to start the intense workout that can add only to your woes. Include the simple and easy exercises like cycling, walking, swimming, yoga, and others.
All these 5 tips are simple and doable to deal with joint pain and arthritis. Doctors usually suggest these all home remedies for joint pain rather than any fancy medications for joint pain. In the long run, you are able to fight against the joint pain without possibilities of their coming back with these five tips.